Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Sneak Peak :)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2009, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Makkinen II
Greg
Make sure she's well played for goose pond and Tidd roads. Alot of yumps and some serious jumps on goose pond rd up at black river. I'll get on some video recce so you see what I mean this week. With the lack of evos last year the spectators will be quite happy to see you running, us too hopefully.
Thanks for the info.. I definitely will make sure all the under body is nice and strong. I will try to do my best to make a good show for the spectators.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 07:49 AM

Are you driving it in the BRS so you can promo the car for sale, or are you driving this and next year as a Rumko Racing vehicle?

Originally Posted by RoumKoTeam
This car will be basically the same setup. Only thing since I am going to drive the car it will be detuned, dogbox will be replaced with a RS gearbox, and the brakes will be downgraded. But it still will be making around 300hp and 400 lbs of torque. I will try to get a few pics as we work on it.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by HAR Racing
Are you driving it in the BRS so you can promo the car for sale, or are you driving this and next year as a Rumko Racing vehicle?
We have a few people already bidding to buy the complete car. So the promo isn't really needed but it is always good to show our work. We plan on finishing the car and run it in a few events this year, to give the car a good testing for the next season. Next year the car will be either sold or used as a rental car while we build a new car.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 06:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Best of luck Greg! I'm sure it will sell FAST once it is seen! Your work speaks for itself!
Old Jun 16, 2009, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by NJ9MR
Best of luck Greg! I'm sure it will sell FAST once it is seen! Your work speaks for itself!
Thank you. Let me know if you are interested.