Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Sharkbite at Redline Time attack!!! Video's/Photo's

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2009, 04:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo8
Maybe watch your mirrors next time instead of listening to the music... You held 2 of the cars up for couple laps....

It was my only dry practice
It was his first time doing this type of motorsports. And i think he did great. No need to be harsh.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 06:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by blackdemon
It was his first time doing this type of motorsports. And i think he did great. No need to be harsh.
They pro's I understand
Old Sep 1, 2009, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BluByYouEvoVIII
Bite, what were your times?

It was nice meeting you. Sorry I didn't have time to talk to you more, I had my hands full trying to work out the bugs with my car
Dude your car looked and performed very nicely. Glad to finally meet you. See you next time.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 09:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hova00
E-towns road course sucks. NJMP is where it is at. Hopefully Redline with hold the event there next time around.

Where are the results from this event?
I heard NJMP rocks. But you must be a member to race there? Dont know how this works
Old Sep 1, 2009, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

We will find away see if we can go out there and represent!
Old Sep 1, 2009, 09:46 AM
Evolved Member

nevermind
Old Sep 1, 2009, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad you took that beast out and had a blast...IMO that's what it's all about.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by zbomb
Glad you took that beast out and had a blast...IMO that's what it's all about.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Guy with the Black Evo and Green wheels...

Sharky was about 4-5 seconds off pace of Evo8 and my times in practice (I'm not sure of his actual Time Attack Times). I can keep track of this as my car monitors lap times while I am on the track. 4-5 Seconds on a track as small as Englishtown is very frustrating. Both Evo8 and I attend the majority of Redline's events and our goal is to compete for 1st place. As I have never been to this track before, it is critical I learn the proper braking and shifting points. It is very difficult to do this if I don't have a clear track in front of me. In front of Sharky was loads of clear track and I won't pass without a point by. I could have passed numerous times but it is illegal and I could get kicked out of the event if I do it. Please be more respectful of other drivers in the future, your car is faster than mine, but your line was lousy and your braking was extremely early. You could have learned a bunch just trying to keep up with me in the tighter sections.

Dan
Old Sep 1, 2009, 11:33 AM
Evolved Member

nice looks fun
Old Sep 1, 2009, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rawkus

Sharky was about 4-5 seconds off pace of Evo8 and my times in practice (I'm not sure of his actual Time Attack Times). I can keep track of this as my car monitors lap times while I am on the track. 4-5 Seconds on a track as small as Englishtown is very frustrating. Both Evo8 and I attend the majority of Redline's events and our goal is to compete for 1st place. As I have never been to this track before, it is critical I learn the proper braking and shifting points. It is very difficult to do this if I don't have a clear track in front of me. In front of Sharky was loads of clear track and I won't pass without a point by. I could have passed numerous times but it is illegal and I could get kicked out of the event if I do it. Please be more respectful of other drivers in the future, your car is faster than mine, but your line was lousy and your braking was extremely early. You could have learned a bunch just trying to keep up with me in the tighter sections.

Dan

Well said

Now go buy new tires
Old Sep 1, 2009, 12:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rawkus

Dan
I agree with you that shark would have ran faster following you. As he said it was his first time doing this. Im also trying to learn more about this form of motorsports.

Last edited by blackdemon; Sep 1, 2009 at 12:47 PM.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

nice man. Wish I was there....
Old Sep 1, 2009, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wait pumpgas and 40psi? E85?
Old Sep 1, 2009, 01:00 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by hova00
E-towns road course sucks. NJMP is where it is at. Hopefully Redline with hold the event there next time around.

Where are the results from this event?
http://redlinetimeattack.com/Article/Details/49

There is a lot of daylight in the lap times between the 1st and 2nd place finishers in all 3 AWD classes.

As far as track courtesy, there is nothing more aggravating than someone in a high-HP car that doesn't lift at the beginning of a straight to let a faster car by, particularly where passing isn't permitted in the corners. When that has happened at Redline events I've gone to, usually people complain to the Redline officials and they have a little talk with the offending driver -- though in reality a lot of those guys either break or crash and eliminate the problem themselves in a Darwinian fashion before the event is over

Congrats to Ryan Gates and Mark Daddio for trouncing the competition in M-AWD and U-AWD!

Quick Reply: Sharkbite at Redline Time attack!!! Video's/Photo's