Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Redline Time Attack Rd.7 - Spring Mt. Motorsports Park

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2009, 05:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats Matt, Erik, Brandon, Rigo, Sam, Robi! Nice meeting you guys. And I'm happy too, I did NOT finish in last place
Old Sep 29, 2009, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats to everyone!!!

Heard the temps were aweful
Old Sep 30, 2009, 10:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by c_reber
Congrats Matt, Erik, Brandon, Rigo, Sam, Robi! Nice meeting you guys. And I'm happy too, I did NOT finish in last place
let's get a suspension wheels and tires and all the chassis mods done and get you on the podium....
Old Oct 1, 2009, 07:11 AM
Evolved Member

*waves hands like Jedi*
You will listen to Robi, you will....
*stops waving*

Nice job guys, wish I could have made it out! Its a bit of a drive from Reno now Wonder if I could talk them into doing an event at Reno Fernleys 4.1 mile course hehe. Is that the 3.1 config? Theres no way thats 3.5 with the slow section in, those times are frickin insane!

OPTIMUS got you B, I know you were worried...hes kind of a big deal though. Damn near stock WRX, we need to get that kid in a fast car he would dominate for sure! So unfair lol. If they have it again next year I think I'll make the drive down for sure, I miss that track!

On side note, KW shipped out my shock today and Robi came through with the new spring rates...hopefully I could get a podium of my own this weekend