Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Forged Performance - NASA Results are in! 2 - 1st place Finishes at Road Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2010, 06:01 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Forged Performance - NASA Results are in! 2 - 1st place Finishes at Road Atlanta

This past weekend we had the pleasure to compete in a Nasa Time Trial at one of the nations most popular tracks. There was a lot of stiff competition. In the TTU class there were fully race prepped Viper ACR's, Race Corvettes, and of plenty of Porsche's.. The near 100F temps and 50% humidity took it's toll on the competitors but we manage to best out the competition with a 1:30 lap time 2 days in a row with our Forged Prepped GT-R.

We are working on a new look for the car, so bear with us. I wanted to thank our generous sponsors for their support:
Willall Racing
Carbotech
AMS
Forge Motorsport
JRZ Suspension
Cobb Tuning
HKS
Aeromotions

Here are few pictures taken by Steve this weekend.

Enjoy!

Steve's Nissan GT-R

Old Jun 22, 2010, 06:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
Haha, another TT victory, this board is filling up fast with em Gratz on the win! Did you have any datalogging? I'm curious how fast you were coming into 11 (I think, whatever the last one that makes the men of men pucker up)