Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

TeamWIN nasa midwest st2 event at autobahn.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2011, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool TeamWIN nasa midwest st2 event at autobahn.

Hey everyone,

This past weekend was another st2 race with nasa Midwest at thw autobahn country club. Sadly I am on my phone but I wanted to post something up and for a better write up you can visit my racing site at.......

TeamWINracing.com

The weekend had a few challenges but all in all I had a DNF on Saturday although they counted it a 6place finish. Mechanical failure in the first lap, after I jumped from 6th in class to 3rd.....

In sunday I had a solid 3rd place finish, no problems and the car ran perfect despite the grueling temps. Also I want to note that the addition of the STOPTECH bbk was just what I needed. I drove hard and the brake stayed solid!

Pics are on the site, more are on the way. Also if toy look at the site I added a piece of aluminum angle iron to the hood. It goes in front of the hood vent and actually made thw car run dramatically coooler. When i get home from my storm work I will add pics to this post. But as i said, check TeamWINracing.com.

Thanks to the sponsors, especially Goodyear and Martin at girodisc. Those two sponsors made this weekend possible.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by hamflex
Hey everyone,

This past weekend was another st2 race with nasa Midwest at thw autobahn country club. Sadly I am on my phone but I wanted to post something up and for a better write up you can visit my racing site at.......

TeamWINracing.com

The weekend had a few challenges but all in all I had a DNF on Saturday although they counted it a 6place finish. Mechanical failure in the first lap, after I jumped from 6th in class to 3rd.....

In sunday I had a solid 3rd place finish, no problems and the car ran perfect despite the grueling temps. Also I want to note that the addition of the STOPTECH bbk was just what I needed. I drove hard and the brake stayed solid!

Pics are on the site, more are on the way. Also if toy look at the site I added a piece of aluminum angle iron to the hood. It goes in front of the hood vent and actually made thw car run dramatically coooler. When i get home from my storm work I will add pics to this post. But as i said, check TeamWINracing.com.

Thanks to the sponsors, especially Goodyear and Martin at girodisc. Those two sponsors made this weekend possible.
Sorry to see you with all the little issues that put a dampener on your weekend's racing. I can't wait to see the car out there again. It looked great! You coming to Mid Ohio in August??
Old Jul 21, 2011, 11:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOlutionary
Sorry to see you with all the little issues that put a dampener on your weekend's racing. I can't wait to see the car out there again. It looked great! You coming to Mid Ohio in August??
Yes sir, having some suspension set up done and a re tune to help with all the heat soke. Hopefully I cangive those vettes a run for their money at mid Ohio.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

Looking forward to seeing you at Mid Ohio. I had some hardships at Pocono too but we are still expecting to make the August event. #101 ST-2 Evo 8
Old Jul 21, 2011, 06:43 PM
Evolved Member

Nice job!
Old Jul 22, 2011, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by goforwand
Nice job!
Thanks, they just released the midohio entry list. 10 cars in ST-2 so far, can't wait to test the track out in august.
Old Jul 23, 2011, 06:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hamflex
Thanks, they just released the midohio entry list. 10 cars in ST-2 so far, can't wait to test the track out in august.
My guess by the time it's said and done, there will easily be over 15 cars in ST-2 for the August date. There were close to 60 cars in the Thunder group last weekend and they ended up dividing the field into 3 starting groups which worked out very well. See you in August

Also if you are interested in some extra track time at Mid-O, 10/10th's Motorsports will be there on Thursday. You can usually grab a lot of track time with them...http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/mid_ohio_2011.html