Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Design INDY 500 car for MAY 2012! NEED HELP!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2012, 08:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Design INDY 500 car for MAY 2012! NEED HELP!

I've been pretty quiet here lately, am loving the practice I work out of in Lafayette, and it is one of the largest practices in the Midwest. I posted this before I think, but my boss, has been team owner for his sons Indy Light campaign the last few years. Brandon Wagner is his son, and he has won at Homestead, Poled at Chicago land to name a few. Great kid, and Great family.

Come May, Brandon will become the ONLY Chiropractor to start in the Indy 500, and I am asked to help out with that endeavor, as my chosen profession is going to be the main sponsor. I know alot about Chiropractic, and racing, so what an awesome opprotunity.

If any of you guys want to dabble in the photoshopping of this car, to promote the sponsors in a manner that this car will POP off the track come May, for the Indy 500, you can proudly tell everyone YOU DESIGNED IT!!

Colors don't matter, design is your choice here. Logos are important, and what is needed pretty quick, is a general "rough draft" on what this car will look like come May!!

On the sidepod, just the word CHIROPRACTIC is to be there, and make sure to make that stick out, as the Chiro foundation is putting alot of money behind this endeavor. The front wing panels, put HP (Hewlett Packard), ChiroRacing - Sample is up on the engine cowl, Tentron, and Haffner Xray, you may put where you see fit. (We will change logos around if need be later). But if you can photoshop this pretty quick, lets say by the 10th of Jan, we can go ahead and present it to the Chiropractic Foundation meeting on the 16th of January.

What would be ultra bad ***, is if you can put it in the NEW INDY CAR Body!! And anyone interested in making a Chiroracing.net logo, gets $400. You can also add a Spine on there as well somewhere. I won't be able to run back and forth to the forums to check the progress, so you can just friend me on Facebook (Kevin Butterfield), or email me what you got! docbutter@hotmail.com and this is one way to get the forum, or any car club sticker on an indy car next may. Thanks in advance!

Tentron: It's the red logo on engine cowl now. Google Haffner xray company, HXR, and HP for more appropriate sized logos? If you have trouble here, I can get them to you. Again, appreciate it. I think Beneton colors from the F1 heydays would be bad ***! Have fun with this.