Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

My friends evo X on srms... Miami FL

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2013, 04:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My friends evo X on srms... Miami FL

Old Dec 19, 2013, 06:00 PM
RAI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are the 370Z's actually fast enough to keep up with bolt on Evo's?
Old Dec 19, 2013, 06:17 PM

Where in Miami, Fl is this? Also what song is towards the end of the video?
Old Dec 19, 2013, 06:17 PM
Sev
Evolved Member

Damn that's a lot of torque lol.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 07:01 PM
T6
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RAI
Are the 370Z's actually fast enough to keep up with bolt on Evo's?
Yea, when I was 320 whp in my other evo mr they were able to keep up. Wont beat me but keep up just fine. After turbo and all... no chance.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 07:02 PM

I'd be afraid to have my car out in Miami. Heard horror stories about stolen cars and such down there.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 06:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Slipped6th
I'd be afraid to have my car out in Miami. Heard horror stories about stolen cars and such down there.
Have you not heard the horror stories of all the evos stolen in orlando....
Old Dec 21, 2013, 03:12 AM

No I have not. where in orlando were they stolen, I don't bring mine down town ever.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 07:04 AM

You sound ignorant when you say something like that. There are other cities or areas that are much worse with car theft. I wouldn't say out loud that your "facts" is what you get from hearing "stories."
Old Dec 22, 2013, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Kmasters
You sound ignorant when you say something like that. There are other cities or areas that are much worse with car theft. I wouldn't say out loud that your "facts" is what you get from hearing "stories."
First, of all you don't quote things I never said, that's not how quotations work. For example, I never said facts (now I did) so you shouldn't be putting that in quotes, because it makes you look ignorant (since I didn't hear you say anything I don't know what you "sound" like). Second of all, a guy I've worked with for three years had, not one, but two cars stolen down in Miami. In particular he had his Evolution VIII ripped off in front of his grandmother's house. So, I'll take his story as fact, and I'll take your internet ignorance for what it is.

By the way, Merry Christmas! Too bad it doesn't snow in Orlando or Miami and we can't drive our cars in the snow like all the other forum members, eh? We all drive the same cars why should we resort to fighting on an internet forum about those cars? I'm just trying to find parts and have fun.
Old Dec 22, 2013, 07:40 AM

First, of all you don't quote things I never said, that's not how quotations work. For example, I never said facts (now I did) so you shouldn't be putting that in quotes, because it makes you look ignorant (since I didn't hear you say anything I don't know what you "sound" like). Second of all, a guy I've worked with for three years had, not one, but two cars stolen down in Miami. In particular he had his Evolution VIII ripped off in front of his grandmother's house. So, I'll take his story as fact, and I'll take your internet ignorance for what it is.

By the way, Merry Christmas! Too bad it doesn't snow in Orlando or Miami and we can't drive our cars in the snow like all the other forum members, eh? We all drive the same cars why should we resort to fighting on an internet forum about those cars? I'm just trying to find parts and have fun.

I put facts in quotes because that's what you are going by. You are using your friends "story" as a judgement call for your own belief. I gurantee you if your having a conversation with a group of people (not on these forums) you would be like "Man, having a decent car sucks in Miami cause it'll get stolen no doubt"

On a side note, if your boy got stolen twice it's not a coincidence, your friend probably had enemies.

Oh...Merry Xmas!
Old Dec 22, 2013, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Why no digs? That's where the real challenge is.
Good videos tho. The 350 and 370 at my altitude are slow as hell