Notices
MSRP Dealer Listings Check this forum for any dealers selling US Evos for MSRP or less only!

Herb Connolly Mitsubishi!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2003, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Herb Connolly Mitsubishi!

Hi Guys/Gals

I just spoke with the sales manager over at Herb Connolly Mitsubishi in Natick Ma and he is selling all EVO's at MSRP. It's actually the dealer I am buying mine from and Fernando is a really easy guy to work with (not to mention a very patient man considering I keep asking when mine is coming in).

I don't know how many in total he is getting or if they are all spoken for so give him a call and tell him Mike sent ya!

1(800)696-9313 ask for Fernando the sales manager.

Last edited by WRX1832; Mar 9, 2003 at 02:44 PM.
Old Mar 9, 2003, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did your dealer get them in yet?
Old Mar 9, 2003, 01:06 PM
Evolving Member

No, he has not gotten them in yet, but then again I don't think any dealer in the North East has gotten them in. Our cars are coming by boat to the NJ port. Should be soon though!

Mike
(#1 on the wait list)
Old Mar 11, 2003, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

Hey WRX, what color are you looking at getting? I work in Framingham and talked to them at Herb Connolly mitsu about a month back. I have deposits at 3 dealers for a silver car but not at this particular one.
Old Mar 11, 2003, 10:02 PM
Evolving Member

Hi Bill,

I am getting white. In my opinion it's the classiest color. With that said I like the red also but I get tooooooo many tickets in red cars. My last car (before my WRX) was a red 99 Mustang Cobra Vert and I got nailed for $610 in one shot....Ouch. The car before that was a white 95 s/c Cobra with roughly 430hp and it was twice as loud as the 99. I did not get a ticket in 4 years while driving that car. I think all my tickets except 1 have come in my red cars, so no more red for me.
As far as HC I would check them out. While the dealer is new the rest of the company is not. I have a lot of experience with them and IMHO they are good guys to work with.
When is your car due in?

BTW: Did you ever run up at LVD with the Supra and Cobra guys?

Mike
Old Mar 12, 2003, 08:23 AM
Evolving Member

I have a deposit with Vachon for a Silver car expected sometime this month, and also a deposit at Boch in Norwood although I am 12th on the list there so I would probably be waiting awhile. White is nice but I think Silver shows the lines very nicely as well and is very sophisticated and not very trendy looking. Sharp, well defined IMO. Anyways I would love to check out your ride if you get it in anytime soon.

I do race my 95 Talon at New England Dragway against some of those guys. It's fairly modded and right now in the garage for a head swap, getting ready for opening night.

Bill
Old Mar 13, 2003, 08:45 PM

Do they have a website?
I need to find directions coming from Fall River, Ma.
Also, the MSRP with no sunroof and high spoiler is 30k right, is that the price herb connolly will be is selling them?
thanks
Old Mar 13, 2003, 11:11 PM
Evolving Member

Check out http://www.cars.com/herbconnollyacura/ for the website. Don't follow the directions on the site though as they will get you too their Acura/Chevy/Hyundai dealer. The MSRP on the EVO with large spoiler w/out roof is right around $30k give or take a few$$, and yes, they are selling at MSRP.

PM me and I can help you out with the directions. I would call Fernando first though.

Mike