Notices

The new Official Dynoflash Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2004, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The 199.99 shipped special will run till sunday at 12am.

Thanks for the positive reviews for the Dynoflash.
Old Feb 7, 2004, 09:00 PM
Evolved Member

Got my dynoflash tonite from Al. I got to say, my car runs much better and pull alot better on the upper end. I dont have a dp or a boost controller yet. Still need that then im good for now. Cam shafts will be next. Houston EVOS are very happy with Al!!!Peace...
Old Feb 8, 2004, 03:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by fury656
I have a question for Al, in past posts regarding his Stage Rev through the mail flash hes alluded to the tune being similar to that of a JDM EVO 7 which is tuned for 98 RON or 93 octane in the US. My question is in what ways are the maps similar/dissimilar. What is peak boost on an EVO 7, is there a taper function similar to that in the USDM EVO ecu, are the timing curves and A/F ratios at load points similar between Mitsu's JDM tune and your own Stage Rev? Thanks.
If I told you all the info I would have to kill you ! Just teasing. Actually though - I think my results speak for themselves and I do not want to say anything else other than we have disected and examined evo 6 and 7 maps very closely for ideas - - we basically custom tune each street tuned or dyno tuned evo so the evo 6 and 7 maps were only for informational use
Old Feb 8, 2004, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by masterevo
Dynoflash is the badass guys. I didnt really believe it until I get to see it with my own eyes . It is well worth the money and one of the best mods you can get. Al is cool as hell, and he spent 4 hours working on an EVO last night. He came straight from the airport, check-in with the hotel, and went straight to tuning. That is one hard working man, and I respect all hard working people. Peace....
Thanks man - and glad to meet you and your whole crew - a great bunch of guys and its my pleasure to be of service to you all !
Old Feb 9, 2004, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received my Dynoflash Mail-In on Friday, installed friday night and drove a little bit..... felt a little better, but didn't have enough time to drive around.

Took it up to Buttonwillow Raceway on Sunday for some road racing. On the way up I wanted to see if I could really feel the power, so we cleared some road and the car had no problems getting up to 140, however it seemed to stop accelerating hard from there.

At the track I ran a bottle of "Outlaw Octane Booster" and a tank of 91 octane. The car did great, but I could feel the top end pulling back a little. After I went through that tank I filled up with 100 octane (12 gallons).....this is where the car came to life...

On the longer straightaways my car would really start to pull around 6000rpm and all the way to 7800, no problems.. The extra top end really helped while sliding sideways through corners allowing the car to rotate back under power.

Definately a good upgrade for $199, I would recommend it to anyone with a stock evo looking for something to tide them over until bigger mods are affordable.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 09:50 AM

come on now' thats not very nice ! ! funny though ! !
Old Feb 11, 2004, 05:41 PM
Evolving Member

I guess when the cats away...
Old Feb 13, 2004, 11:25 AM
Evolved Member

A little off topic, but I just wanted to say thank you to Nino. This is because of the recent changes to this board dealing with Dynoflash. I will be doing my flash soon and I know I will be taken care of like the others because of Nino. So thanks.
Old Feb 13, 2004, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

No problem man. I will keep doing everything I can to provide the best service in the tuner community.
Old Feb 13, 2004, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

hmm.. al just wondering.. if i were to dynoflash my car now.. and need to dynoflash my car later when i do all the mods.. how mcuh would it run me?
Old Feb 14, 2004, 05:03 AM
Evolving Member

How much for the dynoflash now?
Old Feb 14, 2004, 06:48 AM
Evolving Member

Hiya Kevin!
If you get this reflash, you have to let me know how it goes, maybe we could run up 65 or something to compare....

btw, this is 271hpAWD from LS.
Old Feb 14, 2004, 05:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by RedEvoInKy
Hiya Kevin!
If you get this reflash, you have to let me know how it goes, maybe we could run up 65 or something to compare....

btw, this is 271hpAWD from LS.
That will work. And yes I remember your name on ls.
Old Feb 15, 2004, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

7for8 : We have come to the conclusion that a future flash will be 100 bucks if you already have it. I know this may not look like alot less than the sale prices I have up already, but those are some pretty silly prices I've been running. People who have nbeen custom tuned would have a different structure.