Notices
North Texas Evo Club (NTEC) For discussions in and around North Texas

Need for Speed: Shift

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2009, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
I bought NFS: Shift the day it came out for PS3 and I really like it! Very fun great and a huge departure from previous NFS titles. Its like a simulator with a touch of arcade to keep it fun and exciting.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:57 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah, the drifting is hard as hell tho... i cant get it down and ive bought like 8 cars to get better, but i just cant get it right..

yeah GT5 will hands down be the best racing game ever created.. im glad ive got a ps3 also. rally racing and road racing together? mmmmmmm

really, NFS S racing is the only cool part, the upgrades are pretty disappointing actually.

and andrew, just FYI thats not cyber evo, this is
Old Oct 8, 2009, 01:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah after i posted it i realized its the HKS HyperMax Evo would beat the cyberevos times if im not mistaken...
Old Oct 8, 2009, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Lancerguy'03
yeah after i posted it i realized its the HKS HyperMax Evo would beat the cyberevos times if im not mistaken...
well the point of the "cyber evo" comment was you can get the exact same voltex body kit as the cyber evo. haha
Old Oct 8, 2009, 04:32 PM
Evolved Member

man i need to get a ps3 asap.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

shift is pretty good. were playing here in iraq, and the details are impressive. Definately a big improvement from the last two. Im also a big cod fan, so when mw2 comes out, ill be on that alot. Of course ill be behind all of you, because i cant play live in iraq. but come jan when i get home, ill catch up, and jump on people. Im sure im a little rusty right now. Its been six months since i have been able to play
Old Oct 8, 2009, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

Shift is pretty amazing actually, Gotta have a Lambo LP640 and a Porsche GT2 probably two of the best Tier 3 cars and most fun. Im dissapointed that the Evo 9 couldnt get past 560hp though.

You guys got to play with this wheel. Its by far one of the best racing wheels out there and the feel of it is so real, its just a matter of adjusting the settings in the game so the feel of it is almost like the real thing. My whole family has played the game and they love it

Old Oct 8, 2009, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
shift is pretty good. were playing here in iraq, and the details are impressive. Definately a big improvement from the last two. Im also a big cod fan, so when mw2 comes out, ill be on that alot. Of course ill be behind all of you, because i cant play live in iraq. but come jan when i get home, ill catch up, and jump on people. Im sure im a little rusty right now. Its been six months since i have been able to play
you get to play video games in Iraq?....must be nice.