Notices
North Texas Evo Club (NTEC) For discussions in and around North Texas

Another A+ for Don Herring Mitsu

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2010, 02:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another A+ for Don Herring Mitsu

the oil leak in my evo x was still there after several times of trying to figure out what was going on...so i finally decided to bring it in to don herring mitsu after a few pm's with don and his suggestions.

apparently the "other" mitsu dealer tried to fix the tsb recall (timing chain cover seal), and didnt' do it right...never cleaned up the cover and then re-seal it, so it was still leaking after all that work.

Ebby was not there so Sam was the one who helped me out...very cool dude as well. the car spent 3 days at don herring mitsu to get the timing chain cover re-sealed, and a couple more tsb's done while it was there. they provided me with a rental while they worked on my car as well.

i wanted to share the experience to everyone just to prove that not all dealers are out there to void your warranties. i give don herring mitsu 2 for customer service and satisfaction! thanks again!
Old May 27, 2010, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

told you'd never regret it Don Herring is the best dealership that i've ever dealt with including dealerships that i've dealt in the Philippines..
Old May 27, 2010, 04:23 PM

Need one like that in Toronto
Old May 28, 2010, 07:57 AM
Evolved Member

Yup Sam is a great service guy as well as Ebby. I've worked with both of them in the past. Don Herring FTW!
Old May 28, 2010, 08:44 AM
Evolving Member

I've heard nothing but good things about Don, and the few times I have talked with him at the NTEC meets he has struck me as being a regular car guy (not just a salesman). I would never have thought of buying a new Evo because the new car depreciation is usually offset by the value of your warantee. I figured nobody would ever warantee a new Evo so I couldn't justify buying one. Now however Don has made me regret my decision to buy a used Evo.
Old May 28, 2010, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dyezak
I've heard nothing but good things about Don, and the few times I have talked with him at the NTEC meets he has struck me as being a regular car guy (not just a salesman). I would never have thought of buying a new Evo because the new car depreciation is usually offset by the value of your warantee. I figured nobody would ever warantee a new Evo so I couldn't justify buying one. Now however Don has made me regret my decision to buy a used Evo.
He sells a stellar extended warranty contract
Old May 28, 2010, 03:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dyezak
Now however Don has made me regret my decision to buy a used Evo.
I'm sure Don could also help you out with this problem. Many NTEC members have moved up to the X in the past few months.

Mark