I like my new....

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by h311rasor
MUST GET BLACK WHEELS!!!!
Do it!

Last edited by SiliconTek; Jul 27, 2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 05:30 PM

I Just Love All My New Stuff!!!
ETS Intercooler
Cobb Hard Pipe Kit
Cobb SF Intake
GrimmSpeed 3-Port
Cobb 3" SS Quad-Tip Cat-Back
AMS Widemouth Downpipe
Cobb High Flow Cat
Cobb Protuned
321hp 347tq 25.50psi
Attached Thumbnails I like my new....-img_0066.jpg   I like my new....-img_0068.jpg  
Old Jul 28, 2011, 01:05 AM

I love my new stuff too -- access port, downpipe and high-flow cat with the COBB stage 2 tune.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bullett
I love my new stuff too -- access port, downpipe and high-flow cat with the COBB stage 2 tune.
That's great man! I think I saw you yesterday in The Colony, in the Ross parking lot around 4:40, if it wasn't you my bad, but it sounded pretty gnarly either way!

I like my new HKS Super Fire plugs...I had to call like 8 places to find any due to the tsunami and HKS restructuring their distributions around the US.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

I like my new unemployment status, it just doesn't like me back.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 07:28 PM
Evolved Member

I love my new 6-puck clutch. It really grabs. I'm waiting for it to break in before I launch it

Plus my new transfer case rebuilt by shep. It's now better than ever and not whining one bit.

Thanks to evolution dynamics for the flawless install. I love it.

Last edited by Evo_Someday; Aug 16, 2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by SiliconTek
That's great man! I think I saw you yesterday in The Colony, in the Ross parking lot around 4:40, if it wasn't you my bad, but it sounded pretty gnarly either way!
Nope. I don't think that was me. I was at work that day.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Evo_Someday
I love my new clutch. It really grabs. Plus my new transfer case rebuilt by shep. Better than ever. Thanks to evolution dynamics for the flawless install. I love it.

I want a ride in your car, dangit! Maybe I can learn a few things to sxfer to my car... Hahah Riding in the X just isn't the same. lol
Old Aug 16, 2011, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

First thing I did was run the tank out, fill up with E85, and flip the switch. Wow it's amazing after 3 weeks in a VW Beetle. I missed it so much. There's no way I could sell my Evo without getting something as equally fast or faster. It's like an addiction and I was going through withdrawals. Thanks again Kevin for getting me back on the road so quickly for such a great price.

Originally Posted by Zerokei_XF
I want a ride in your car, dangit! Maybe I can learn a few things to sxfer to my car... Hahah Riding in the X just isn't the same. lol
No problem. I'll let you know next time I'm going to autocross and you can ride along if you want. It's getting darn scary with the E85 and r-comps. Gets your blood pumping for sure.

Or next time I see you at the shop or an NTEC meet, hit me up. But I tell you, I don't have anything super special in my car. Completely stock engine and turbo. Nothing but suspension, clutch, intake, exhaust, and a great tune.

If I'm not mistaken, your car is probably faster than mine. You have cams and stuff on E85 right? I can give some suspension pointers if that's what you're looking for.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Evo_Someday
First thing I did was run the tank out, fill up with E85, and flip the switch. Wow it's amazing after 3 weeks in a VW Beetle. I missed it so much. There's no way I could sell my Evo without getting something as equally fast or faster. It's like an addiction and I was going through withdrawals. Thanks again Kevin for getting me back on the road so quickly for such a great price.

No problem. I'll let you know next time I'm going to autocross and you can ride along if you want. It's getting darn scary with the E85 and r-comps. Gets your blood pumping for sure.

Or next time I see you at the shop or an NTEC meet, hit me up. But I tell you, I don't have anything super special in my car. Completely stock engine and turbo. Nothing but suspension, clutch, intake, exhaust, and a great tune.

If I'm not mistaken, your car is probably faster than mine. You have cams and stuff on E85 right? I can give some suspension pointers if that's what you're looking for.

Yeah, I've been working with Kevin and Josh with all that, Kevin is going to try and set me up on some nice coil overs + some. He's pretty much talked me out of an engine build and high power levels, wasn't hard, considering I much prefer Auto Cross and road racing VS drag. The last "power" part I MIGHT upgrade is the Turbo, from stock 9 to a green... As far as my car VS yours, yeah, I got more done, I'm full up on bolt ons. I REALLY want to see one of our cars on the rcomps. After seeing what Justin can do in such a short time, I'm itching to get back out there. lol
Old Aug 19, 2011, 10:55 AM
T6
Evolving Member

Got my ETS stuff.

highflow cat tp, dump o2 dp, v2. now I just have to wait till the 25th to drive to cobb in plano lol.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
BWRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAR goes the external dump.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
New Depo 3" LICP, it should go well with my MAP FMIC w/3" outlet and ported throttle body. Stock fitment and retains two of the three factory mounts.

I originally tried getting a 2.75" LICP from two different shops and that turned into a huge failure, I'm glad another shop was actually able to come through for me.
Old Aug 20, 2011, 02:25 PM
T6
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Kracka
BWRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAR goes the external dump.
i just wish we had some tunnels around here... There is only 1 towards fort smith and it lasts about 10 seconds doing 70 :S.

I am glad you were able to score another licp that actually fits perfect lol.
Old Aug 20, 2011, 03:38 PM
Evolving Member

I like my new torque solutions driveshaft bushings. Thanks Kracka.

Quick Reply: I like my new....