Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2009, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave,

I must admit I spent over double for the same thing. I do hope they work out for you.

Are you coming down this week? There are some nice new potholes we can go through so you can feel my "plush" ride.

Wed and friday early afternoon is best.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Evol.ved
Dave,

I must admit I spent over double for the same thing. I do hope they work out for you.

Are you coming down this week? There are some nice new potholes we can go through so you can feel my "plush" ride.

Wed and friday early afternoon is best.
Nice. As long as I retain at least some of my teeth after the ride, I'll be happy. Let me know what time works for you tomorrow and I'll be down .

P.s. Anyone intrested in some Pirelli P-Zero Nero's (only used for 3 months) or Falken FK-452's in 255/35/18? I'm going to need to make some room and would like to sell them to locals. Will let go for CHEAP. PM me, thanks.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Canexican
Nice. As long as I retain at least some of my teeth after the ride, I'll be happy. Let me know what time works for you tomorrow and I'll be down .

P.s. Anyone intrested in some Pirelli P-Zero Nero's (only used for 3 months) or Falken FK-452's in 255/35/18? I'm going to need to make some room and would like to sell them to locals. Will let go for CHEAP. PM me, thanks.

are both sets of tires 255/35/18, or just the falkens?
Old Feb 24, 2009, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
are both sets of tires 255/35/18, or just the falkens?
Both are 255/35/18.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 02:37 PM

Speaking of tires i have mine outside under my deck in bags. Is that ok or will that hurt them?!?! My father said it wouldnt make a difference....
Old Feb 24, 2009, 03:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by joshevo22
Speaking of tires i have mine outside under my deck in bags. Is that ok or will that hurt them?!?! My father said it wouldnt make a difference....

Just make sure the bags are sealed well and you should be fine.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 03:05 PM

^ ah ok thanks!!
Old Feb 24, 2009, 03:20 PM
Evolving Member

Oh yeah no worries there AT ALL. The ride is downright mild. Now it's definitely smoothed out by the snow tires. I might not like them as much in the summer. Basically I can drive it one hour straight until my rear starts to notice that I am in a car with firm springs. After that threshold it gets a little old. At two hours it's a pita.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

Oh yeah no worries there AT ALL. The ride is downright mild. Now it's definitely smoothed out by the snow tires. I might not like them as much in the summer. Basically I can drive it one hour straight until my rear starts to notice that I am in a car with firm springs. After that threshold it gets a little old. At two hours it's a pita.
heh, it feels like a mercedes cruising down a river of down pillows compared to my springs.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 04:51 PM
Evolving Member

Sometime between 11 and noon should work.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 06:54 PM
Evolved Member

Sometime between 11 and noon should work.
I'll meet you outside at 11:32ish .

Justin, I take it you weren't looking for 255/35/18? Anyone with a X looking for quality Pirelli's for cheap?
Old Feb 24, 2009, 07:31 PM
Evolved Member

if they were for a 17 inch wheel i would snap them up in a second, but unfortunately i don't have a set of 18" wheels to put them on.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

I know that most of you guys already have this mod but I want to ask locals first . I have a full 3inch resonated test pipe up for the taking if anybody needs or wants hit me up . We can make a sweet deal I am sure of it!!!
Old Feb 25, 2009, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

Just call me dumb ****. I was just out in the garage screwing around with the kids , getting ready to start the turbo install. So i start to take the off the radiator air shroud. Well one of the stupid black clips wouldn't come out so i take the drill and drill thru it. Well as soon as i do there is a big hiss and lots of smoke like stuff. lol. Well looks like i clipped the edge of the condensor coils. Guess this means i might was well just remove the A/C. Can i just run with the pump still hooked up and remove all the rest of the stuff or do i buy a smaller belt and eliminate the pump all together?

Well at least it will make the turbo install easier since i was planning on removing the radiator and i would've had to remove the condensor also. I think my car is *****ing at me, (please drive me you arsehole). Or its saying (what the heck do you still have A/C for pansy, I am a race car!)
Old Feb 25, 2009, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

Its basically saying Hey azzhole I am a race car get this F'n balast out of the nose of the car.

Get a RS accessory belt and your good to go

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet