Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2009, 09:32 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice meeting a few of you guys last night, sorry we took off but we are new to the area and thought a cruise was going to take place. we wanted to see all the nice cruise routes since we are unfamilar with the area. I dont know if that is the usuall spot for the meets but its kinda far for me from wexford. hopefully you guys have meets closer or come to my meets I posted in the forum. I will try to get to your meets when I can but I dont think it will be a usual thing being to far.
Old Mar 8, 2009, 09:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha it only took you a long time because i got you lost It only took me 30 mins and your closer than me. we could just meet at the sonic and you could follow me next time to take some short cuts and Oh are you talking about the sonic where there is a church across from it?!?
Old Mar 8, 2009, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lemmonhead
Nice meeting a few of you guys last night, sorry we took off but we are new to the area and thought a cruise was going to take place. we wanted to see all the nice cruise routes since we are unfamilar with the area. I dont know if that is the usuall spot for the meets but its kinda far for me from wexford. hopefully you guys have meets closer or come to my meets I posted in the forum. I will try to get to your meets when I can but I dont think it will be a usual thing being to far.
the waterfront is the usual meeting spot in the summer. it's not that bad a drive from wexford if you come down 19 to mcknight road, then follow mcknight to get on 279 and take that down to 376. then take the homestead exit off 376, head down browns hill road, over the bridge, and you're there.

since you're in wexford though you will be real close to star lite car cruise. that's up in the church parking lot on 19 across from sheetz. it's not reall a cruise because they never drive anywhere, they just sit in the parking lot, but there are usually alot of cool old muscle cars there.

as far as finding some good cruising road i am going to try to do the summit run again this year (we got rained out on both dates last year). it will be about a 4 hour drive round trip. starting from the west mifflin area on route 51 and heading all the way down in to somerset county and up to the top of mount davis, the highest point in PA.

it's a really nice drive once you get off route 51, and the view from the top of mt davis is stunning. hopefully this year we will have good weather on the day that it is scheduled. i was pretty disappointed that we got rained out twice last year.
Old Mar 8, 2009, 09:49 AM
Account Disabled

the sonic is next to the Giant Eagle. Its right off the strip of all the Car lots including the mitsubishi. google christopher Wren apartments, its right across from them.
Old Mar 8, 2009, 09:51 AM

ah ok, yea i was thinking of sheetz like mondo said.
Old Mar 8, 2009, 09:53 AM
Account Disabled

thanks mondo i will check that out. that cruise sounds like fun, rain or not I will still do it. Rain dont phase me.

Oh anyoone know were a VP supplier is. My meth is low and I need to refill.
or any place that sells methonal.
Old Mar 8, 2009, 10:02 AM

^ Just use windshield wiper fluid
Old Mar 8, 2009, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

thanks mondo i will check that out. that cruise sounds like fun, rain or not I will still do it. Rain dont phase me.

Oh anyoone know were a VP supplier is. My meth is low and I need to refill.
or any place that sells methonal.
well the reason we canceled because of the rain is that the road leading up to mount davis is no fun and down right dangerous when it's dry, let alone wet.

it's 12 miles of twisting tarmac draped on the side of a mountain with no guard rails. f*ck up there and you're rolling down a nice steep drop for about a quarter mile. i've been camping with my family around that area for the last 20 years or so, even knowing the road pretty well i have had my share of close calls on it. so i wanted to make sure anyone that came along had fun, but also was safe.

plus the view from the observation tower at the summit is no good in bad weather.

Old Mar 8, 2009, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
yesterday while the weather was nice morgan and i cruised around south park for about an hour getting some rolling shots.

i haven't sorted them or edited any of them yet, so some of these look a little raw, but we got some real nice pictures.

http://www.oligarchy.biz/pics/rolling/

there's a ton of them. he was going crazy with his camera.
If you keep on hitting the next button quick enough it's almost like a flip book.....lol
Old Mar 8, 2009, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike01gsr
If you keep on hitting the next button quick enough it's almost like a flip book.....lol
haha yeah it is. the only reason there aren't more is because he filled up his memory card.
Old Mar 8, 2009, 01:02 PM
Evolving Member

for those of you guys who didnt make the evo meet last night you missed the most absurd display of carnage ever. everything was cool until we go over to dave and busters after the initial meet.

little josh was busy playing skee ball collecting tickets like crazy and some like 25 year old thug just grabs up all his tickets. before i even know whats going on, Denny comes out of left field and just smashes this dude with a bottle. Dude went down like a dress on prom night.

Immediately after that this geriatric guy starts talking smack so steelcityevo litterally suplexes this guy over the bar. Glass is shattered everywhere, everyone in the bar just stops what they are doing. I look over and josh is on some high school wrestling stuff, just punching people in the face just for living, throwing skee ***** and ****. Arbo has got some kid on the ground choking him out while his girlfriend is supplying pride obliterating b1tch slaps to random bar patrons.

I start knuckling people up trying to get people off of denny who is like at the bottom of this dog pile of pissed off wanna be g's. At this point wiggam is on some power ranger type ****, like foaming at the mouth and dropping people left and right.

So ten minutes of the most vulgar display of hecatomb i have ever witnessed has passed and theres just bodies everywhere. We all get ready to bail because the cops are obviously on there way, and out of nowhere evol.ved impales the bar tender with a friggin trident.

Best evo meet evar
Old Mar 8, 2009, 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

The waterfront is about the most central spot in pittsburgh without it being too far to one side or another. When the meets start getting too far to either the North , South , East or West the attendance to the meets will drop dramatically. Waterfront = almost central for all which usually= good attendance most of the time.
Old Mar 8, 2009, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by holiday63
for those of you guys who didnt make the evo meet last night you missed the most absurd display of carnage ever. everything was cool until we go over to dave and busters after the initial meet.

little josh was busy playing skee ball collecting tickets like crazy and some like 25 year old thug just grabs up all his tickets. before i even know whats going on, Denny comes out of left field and just smashes this dude with a bottle. Dude went down like a dress on prom night.

Immediately after that this geriatric guy starts talking smack so steelcityevo litterally suplexes this guy over the bar. Glass is shattered everywhere, everyone in the bar just stops what they are doing. I look over and josh is on some high school wrestling stuff, just punching people in the face just for living, throwing skee ***** and ****. Arbo has got some kid on the ground choking him out while his girlfriend is supplying pride obliterating b1tch slaps to random bar patrons.

I start knuckling people up trying to get people off of denny who is like at the bottom of this dog pile of pissed off wanna be g's. At this point wiggam is on some power ranger type ****, like foaming at the mouth and dropping people left and right.

So ten minutes of the most vulgar display of hecatomb i have ever witnessed has passed and theres just bodies everywhere. We all get ready to bail because the cops are obviously on there way, and out of nowhere evol.ved impales the bar tender with a friggin trident.

Best evo meet evar
All i gotta say about that is thank you every i got my tickets back!!!
Old Mar 8, 2009, 01:29 PM
Evolved Member

Old Mar 8, 2009, 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dont F*ck with us thats all I got to say haha

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet