Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2009, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lemmonhead
ok whos the evo who followed me and talked to me driving in wexford today? Cant recall your evom name.
also, whos silver evo X that is all dented up on both sides. I saw it driving in E carlson street last weekend. Serious get that fixed ASAP.
also I founda shop to supply me with my meth. muhahhahha.
Hey, that was me.
Old Mar 29, 2009, 04:43 PM
Evolved Member

well guys, even though it was cold and rainy i had a good time today. i would have liked to get a few more runs, but i was pleased for showing up at noon that i got to run at all

the car felt really good. it was nice to get back out there and dust off a little bit. i even put together a really nice third run hitting a 39.7 i think with a few more runs i could have gotten a 39.5 or maybe even a shade lower though.

i am glad i got to miss most of the really nasty weather.

jeremy. what can i say? it's gonna be a fun season.

and paul, damn you for making me run for those cones. i was doing good standing around being a lazy *** until you came through that chicago box sideways. it was fun to watch though!

next week is the first event at north park, so anyone that is interested the season has officially begun.
Old Mar 29, 2009, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by MondoBongo

and paul, damn you for making me run for those cones. i was doing good standing around being a lazy *** until you came through that chicago box sideways. it was fun to watch though!
you looked so bored my first time though, i thought i'd give ya something to do good times today, driving jer's evo made my day! he's got quite a machine goin there
Old Mar 29, 2009, 07:21 PM

Anyone have any good pics from today? Im feeling a bit nostalgic and wish I could have watched a few runs...
Old Mar 30, 2009, 04:52 AM
Evolved Member

next week is the first event at north park, so anyone that is interested the season has officially begun.
hope to make that one - would like to think I will have my car by then? would have been nice to get some low key runs in yesterday, would like to think it would help but who am i kidding - I will be slow regardless
Old Mar 30, 2009, 06:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman
hope to make that one - would like to think I will have my car by then? would have been nice to get some low key runs in yesterday, would like to think it would help but who am i kidding - I will be slow regardless
i told you that you should have brought the rental out. that would have been fun in the rain.

it may be too early to tell, but i put together some real nice runs yesterday so i think i can finally get my head out of my *** this season and start getting alot more out of the car. i guess we will see next week.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 06:23 AM
Evolved Member

by the way travis, the tune feels great. i have a noticeably easier time getting moving out of the corners. the butt dyno says the tu spooling much faster and smoother.

guess it's now time for me to get off my *** and pick up that wideband from you so the car's potential can really be unlocked.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

by the way travis, the tune feels great. i have a noticeably easier time getting moving out of the corners. the butt dyno says the tu spooling much faster and smoother.

guess it's now time for me to get off my *** and pick up that wideband from you so the car's potential can really be unlocked.
Awesome - good to hear, i have spent countless hours on that timing map and a lot of seat time in my car just logging and observing how the car responds and I still think there is room for improvement

Yeah whenever you are ready to do that wideband I will break out my soldering iron and we can get that in pretty quick. You are def. missing out on the best part of waking that car up
Old Mar 30, 2009, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

i told you that you should have brought the rental out. that would have been fun in the rain.

it may be too early to tell, but i put together some real nice runs yesterday so i think i can finally get my head out of my *** this season and start getting alot more out of the car. i guess we will see next week.
Yeah if I was around I would have thought about running around in the auto suby outback (al gore edition).....my luck I would have broke something and had to pay for it seeing how its a "loaner" and not a "rental"
Old Mar 30, 2009, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

If any locals are interested:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...-fs-1050s.html

I will work out a deal for locals and I can also get the ecu setup with scaling & latencies, and install - if anyone is interested....they work great for e85.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 09:59 AM
Account Disabled

I will work out a deal for locals and I can also get the ecu setup with scaling & latencies, and install - if anyone is interested....they work great for e85.

Going bigger? also on E85 what was your IDC's on them and at what boost? thanks!
Old Mar 30, 2009, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pilly2burgh
Going bigger? also on E85 what was your IDC's on them and at what boost? thanks!
going a different style...

e85 i was around 78-80% in the colder temps, I ran like 24-25 psi.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 10:32 AM
Account Disabled

going a different style...

e85 i was around 78-80% in the colder temps, I ran like 24-25 psi.
Is this on a stock turbo then? I am curious how these injectors would be for DD on a stock turbo and stock ecu
Old Mar 30, 2009, 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pilly2burgh
Is this on a stock turbo then? I am curious how these injectors would be for DD on a stock turbo and stock ecu
I have a IX w/few bolt-ons, stock ecu - they work very well on the stock ecu if setup properly.

only reason im switching is because im going to another injector

Last edited by travman; Mar 30, 2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 11:06 AM
Account Disabled

Where were you two months ago. O well can you send me a copy of your scaling and latencies so i can get around about and get rid of my cel. thanks

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet