Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2009, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Craig King
I went to the Evo Shootout last year, but only for the racing on Sunday. I usually drive that morning, check out the racing, then cruise back home.

Mondo - you might be adding me back onto that list again.
haha. fair enough. just let me know and i will put you right at the top.
Old Apr 16, 2009, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by holiday63
alright, so dan (steelcityevo8) and I (garrett) were talking today about the dsm/evo shootout the 15th and 16th of this august at buschur's garage in wakeman, ohio. I already requested off work, and i know of a pretty big group of guys already interested. Just wondering who might be interested in heading up there from this forum? I think rollin up to buschur's 20 deep with pittsburgh kids would be awesome, but its just a thought.

Granted its like 4 months away, but wakeman is about the size of one of those 25 cent **** booths, so hotel accomodations aren't overly accessable if you plan on spending the night. This will be my first shootout, but ive heard its something you definately dont want to miss if you enjoy fast cars and general debauchery. Post up if you'd be interested just so we can start a general head count. If you dont like buschur or have no interest in attending please dont give me 50 reasons why... because i couldnt give a flying 747 f-ck.

feel free to pm either of us also
Im down to drive out there with yea guys if you dont mind!! Ill have my license b4 then so im down!! if you find a hotel let me know.
Old Apr 17, 2009, 07:08 AM
Evolving Member

this shootout....will females be there?
Old Apr 17, 2009, 10:06 AM
Evolved Member

Mike and I cruised up there last year just as spectators. It's pretty cool and there definately were a few females up there. The only bad thing is this year I think there's another event the same day somewhere on the East coast. So the turnout may not be as big. But I'd go again, especially if I know some of the people involved. I just drive up and home the same day.
Old Apr 17, 2009, 04:05 PM

Evo

Who was looking for a evo a few months ago, I have a customer that lost his job , so he has to get rid of his toy...its a 2006, white....I think 20,000 miles on it...
Old Apr 17, 2009, 04:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mitsmaster
Who was looking for a evo a few months ago, I have a customer that lost his job , so he has to get rid of his toy...its a 2006, white....I think 20,000 miles on it...
I believe Jim Gephart is still in the market for one. He is GT420HP on here .
Old Apr 17, 2009, 04:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by holiday63
alright, so dan (steelcityevo8) and I (garrett) were talking today about the dsm/evo shootout the 15th and 16th of this august at buschur's garage in wakeman, ohio. I already requested off work, and i know of a pretty big group of guys already interested. Just wondering who might be interested in heading up there from this forum? I think rollin up to buschur's 20 deep with pittsburgh kids would be awesome, but its just a thought.

Granted its like 4 months away, but wakeman is about the size of one of those 25 cent **** booths, so hotel accomodations aren't overly accessable if you plan on spending the night. This will be my first shootout, but ive heard its something you definately dont want to miss if you enjoy fast cars and general debauchery. Post up if you'd be interested just so we can start a general head count. If you dont like buschur or have no interest in attending please dont give me 50 reasons why... because i couldnt give a flying 747 f-ck.

feel free to pm either of us also
Garrett you know im down homie. Gimme a ring with details. we can reserve some rooms at the comfort inn. I think that is the most decent place around there.
Old Apr 17, 2009, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
I believe Jim Gephart is still in the market for one. He is GT420HP on here .
I doubt it ..He is scooping up all the miatas in the area.....
Old Apr 17, 2009, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mitsmaster
I doubt it ..He is scooping up all the miatas in the area.....
I'll gladly trade you two Miatas for one Evo
Old Apr 17, 2009, 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

who was the black evo 8 i just saw on brownsville road with all the carbon fiber all over it?
Old Apr 17, 2009, 06:22 PM

Hey does anyone have any info on the triple gauge pod wiring? The original poster is a good friend of mine so I would appreciate it if someone could point him in the right direction.. thanks

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ml#post6940565
Old Apr 18, 2009, 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoIan
Hey does anyone have any info on the triple gauge pod wiring? The original poster is a good friend of mine so I would appreciate it if someone could point him in the right direction.. thanks

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ml#post6940565
hey ian i looked through my pdf manual and couldn't find the wiring diagram for the gauges. do you think a picture of the wiring harness all hooked up would be sufficient?

i need to take mine apart soon anyways to change the bulbs and could snap a few pics if that would help.
Old Apr 18, 2009, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
hey ian i looked through my pdf manual and couldn't find the wiring diagram for the gauges. do you think a picture of the wiring harness all hooked up would be sufficient?

i need to take mine apart soon anyways to change the bulbs and could snap a few pics if that would help.

Yeah I think that would help. I honestly don't know what it looks like since I was too cheap to get them. He said there are 15 white wires..

I would appreciate you tossing them pics his way whenever you get to changing them bulbs

Edit... I just checked the post... Looks like Mike slicked him up... Thanks Mike

Last edited by EvoIan; Apr 18, 2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old Apr 18, 2009, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by EvoIan
Yeah I think that would help. I honestly don't know what it looks like since I was too cheap to get them. He said there are 15 white wires..

I would appreciate you tossing them pics his way whenever you get to changing them bulbs

Edit... I just checked the post... Looks like Mike slicked him up... Thanks Mike
working on it....I have one at work ......If its still around......its just a jumper harness with a bunch of pig tails on it for the guages...I would be very easy to fix/
Old Apr 19, 2009, 12:23 PM
Account Disabled

That isn't a wiring nightmere..........this is a wiring nightmere.........

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet