Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2009, 05:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kronic420haze
i wanna come.. i got a lancer es . i wanted to see if someone could bring a laptop and change the settings on my rrm piggy back ill throw you some cash if you want it . so can i join? oh yea ill be coming from butler
i don't know anything about the rrm piggyback, but feel free to stop on down.

and bring some kronic haze.

Originally Posted by HerEvo8
you mean you aren't comming to see my rear jk, hope they are feeling better!!
you're not going to be upset if i just stare at your rear all meet, right?
Old Apr 25, 2009, 06:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by joshevo22
I dont know if ill be able to make the meet now.... My mom just got out the the hospital and dad is sick. hooray for permits!!!

josh, if you dont attend this meet.... i will punch you in the dick.

are there going to be any subarus at this meet? i have an sti coming with me tonight and a few subaru kids are comin to drink with me after the meet.

PDLTURBO and Denny im talking to you

Last edited by holiday63; Apr 25, 2009 at 06:59 AM.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 07:18 AM

mondo, i wont be mad, its absolutely gorgeous, i mean who wouldnt want to stare at it all night seriously! haha esp because my front bumper is f'd now
Old Apr 25, 2009, 07:21 AM
Evolving Member

see you freaks tonight!
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

i can't get my damn wheels clean.

it's been so long since i have hand washed them they just won't come clean damnit.

a whole bottle of armor all wheel cleaner, a bucket of soapy water and a sponge, and almost an hour later and they're still filthy. time to run to the store for more cleaning supplies. ;P
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

If you don't mind having a Texan come Iwill most likely stop by. I just came into town for work yesterday. If I can get out of my meeting on time, though I would need an address for the navi.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
i can't get my damn wheels clean.

it's been so long since i have hand washed them they just won't come clean damnit.

a whole bottle of armor all wheel cleaner, a bucket of soapy water and a sponge, and almost an hour later and they're still filthy. time to run to the store for more cleaning supplies. ;P
have you ever used any of this stuff justin? ive never used the armor all before but this stuff works pretty well for me
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by slvrr
If you don't mind having a Texan come Iwill most likely stop by. I just came into town for work yesterday. If I can get out of my meeting on time, though I would need an address for the navi.
300 Waterfront Dr W
Homestead, PA 15120

we will be on the edge of the big parking lot behind the theater, closer to the costco side and near the large smoke stacks.

Originally Posted by Posey075
have you ever used any of this stuff justin? ive never used the armor all before but this stuff works pretty well for me
no i have never tried that stuff. i am willing to give sulfuric acid a try right about now though. it's pissing me off that i can't get these damn things clean.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your best bet is to pick up some cleaner wax and wax the wheels. If you want to go all crazy, pickup some claybar, claybar the wheels then wax them. I've done it, it sucks but it works. Good luck
Old Apr 25, 2009, 09:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
300 Waterfront Dr W
Homestead, PA 15120

we will be on the edge of the big parking lot behind the theater, closer to the costco side and near the large smoke stacks.

no i have never tried that stuff. i am willing to give sulfuric acid a try right about now though. it's pissing me off that i can't get these damn things clean.
Great thanks I will most likely be there. I will be in a Ford F350 though my company truck FTW!! I should have my car up here in a few weeks.

What rims do you have? I do detailing and paint correction on the side to buy parts. If they are the stockers most likely they are etched with brake dust. It will take some significant buffing to get them looking right again. I would go to Autozone/Pepboys what ever you have here and get one of the small power ***** put it on your drill with some medium aggressive polish. Meguairs has an over the counter line in the beige bottles that will work. Then just get elbow deep in it!!
Old Apr 25, 2009, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by slvrr
Great thanks I will most likely be there. I will be in a Ford F350 though my company truck FTW!! I should have my car up here in a few weeks.

What rims do you have? I do detailing and paint correction on the side to buy parts. If they are the stockers most likely they are etched with brake dust. It will take some significant buffing to get them looking right again. I would go to Autozone/Pepboys what ever you have here and get one of the small power ***** put it on your drill with some medium aggressive polish. Meguairs has an over the counter line in the beige bottles that will work. Then just get elbow deep in it!!
they're the OE BBS with the SE fancy shiny finish on them.

i knew i shouldn't have been so damn lazy over the winter about cleaning them, but oh well. here we are.

i think i am gonna swing by the store and get another bottle of wheel cleaner and try hitting them with the power washer at the spray and wash, see if that helps a bit.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Come on Justin I figured you have the rim jobs down to a science.....lol
Old Apr 25, 2009, 12:48 PM
Evolved Member

it's been a while since i have given a good rim job. i think i am just a little rusty. but you know what they say. practice makes perfect.

i got another bottle of wheel cleaner and headed to the spray and wash. let them bad boys soak for about 5 minutes then hit them with the pressure washer on the soap setting 4 times. they're still filthy. i'm going to have either do what slvrr said, or see if a third bottle of cleaner, a sponge, and some elbow grease will do the job some other day. i've given up for now.

-edit- also what the hell is going on with my postcount? it's going backwards.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike01gsr
Come on Justin I figured you have the rim jobs down to a science.....lol

hey mike can you remember to bring those camzzzzz
Old Apr 25, 2009, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by HerEvo8
you mean you aren't comming to see my rear jk, hope they are feeling better!!
Looks like im coming to see your rear!!

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet