Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2009, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Thegame
Hey man, I didn't realize that you were the guy that lived right down the road from me. I just saw some old PM's while I was deleting my inbox. I have a bunch of Meguires professional **** that we used to use whenever I had a black 87 F150. It really worked well. I used to do it all by hand and it worked. How bad is your car? You're welcome to try some out if you want. Just gimme a ring.
the car isn't bad at all really. theres only 8k on the odometer. im just extremely particular about the paint. this is my first black car and i cant stand how easily it shows flaws and dirt. thought id learn my lesson from having a black motorcycle but i guess not.

you live within a one mile radius of my house and i think i have seen you a total of two times. you're the most elusive evo owner in PA
Old Apr 30, 2009, 05:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"edward happens to know a few things, and one of the things edward knows is" "insert tracey's quote"

just better watch there is no danger to manifold and that your flames match your cars color
Old Apr 30, 2009, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my bad double post
Old May 1, 2009, 07:03 AM
Account Disabled

Well boys and girls.. hot on the heels of our Evolution Dyno Day, we are having our 2-Year Anniversary Open House! We invite you to come up to see us and hang out for the day. As always, there will be plenty of Sechrist Hot Dogs and Sodas offered all day with plenty of cool cars to check out as well. We will do some dyno demonstrations with our 09 GT-R. Blouch Turbo and JM Fabrications will be on hand with a few of their vehicles and representatives to answer any of your questions.

We hope to see everyone here!

Pictures from last year's Open House.

Old May 1, 2009, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

^ Looks pretty cool, anyone else going?
Old May 1, 2009, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by holiday63
the car isn't bad at all really. theres only 8k on the odometer. im just extremely particular about the paint. this is my first black car and i cant stand how easily it shows flaws and dirt. thought id learn my lesson from having a black motorcycle but i guess not.

you live within a one mile radius of my house and i think i have seen you a total of two times. you're the most elusive evo owner in PA
Other than the yellow evo I pass quite frequently at the Honeybaked Ham, I never see other owners. Although, I've been seeing a lot more lately. I saw that guy on the parkway last week, then Justin, then some guy two days in a row at the exact same spot on rt 48 by Kmart and Home Depot (anyone on here?), and today someone in the Monroeville Kmart / Don Pablo's parking lot (silver).

I usually drive by your house at least twice a week. Usually around 6-630 and around 300 in the afternoon.
Old May 1, 2009, 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwIn...layer_embedded

im not a particular fan of exotics, but this car is just incredible
Old May 1, 2009, 02:18 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by holiday63
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwIn...layer_embedded

im not a particular fan of exotics, but this car is just incredible
Old May 1, 2009, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Thegame
Other than the yellow evo I pass quite frequently at the Honeybaked Ham, I never see other owners. Although, I've been seeing a lot more lately. I saw that guy on the parkway last week, then Justin, then some guy two days in a row at the exact same spot on rt 48 by Kmart and Home Depot (anyone on here?), and today someone in the Monroeville Kmart / Don Pablo's parking lot (silver).

I usually drive by your house at least twice a week. Usually around 6-630 and around 300 in the afternoon.
the weather is warming up and they are coming out of the wood work.

i even saw a white viii rs (or gsr with spoiler delete mod) on brownsville road in whitehall last week. i rarely see any others around my way unless they're coming to visit me.

it probably has alot to do with the cars getting some years on them and getting more affordable for people. just think, in 5 years all the current srt4 owners will be able to trade their neons in for a nice 10 year old evo, cheap as chips.

that's a good thing though, that will make it easier to find one to strip down to the floorboards and make in to a race car without completely braking the bank.

i would love to pick up a IX RS in a couple years for cheap and build a nice solid play car out of it.

there are quite a few monroeville way near where i work. i see that yellow one parked near the honey baked ham store all the time too. no idea who it belongs to though.

at any rate i think it's a good thing to see the community grow now that the cars are becoming more reasonable to own.
Old May 1, 2009, 04:17 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by MondoBongo

it probably has alot to do with the cars getting some years on them and getting more affordable for people. just think, in 5 years all the current srt4 owners will be able to trade their neons in for a nice 10 year old evo, cheap as chips.

that's a good thing though, that will make it easier to find one to strip down to the floorboards and make in to a race car without completely braking the bank.

i would love to pick up a IX RS in a couple years for cheap and build a nice solid play car out of it.

there are quite a few monroeville way near where i work. i see that yellow one parked near the honey baked ham store all the time too. no idea who it belongs to though.

at any rate i think it's a good thing to see the community grow now that the cars are becoming more reasonable to own.

If that is true i hope these car do not turn in to the next dsm seen where every 16 year old kid has one, puts a body kit on and thinks there in fast and the furious. Then go no to beat the **** out of them, don't take car of them and wonders why the break
Old May 1, 2009, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

the more broken evos that around the more spare spoilers there will be. then i can finally complete my plan of making a triple decker rear spoiler for my car.
Old May 1, 2009, 04:53 PM
Evolving Member

i dunno if anyone cares, but Star Nissan in Greensburg has a GTR in their showroom....they want 110K for it....but to those who havent scene one in person...stop in and check it out.

Just realize the salesmen will be dicks...
Old May 2, 2009, 11:46 AM

I just saw a Silver (possibly a X) Evo in Cannonsburg with a 350z screeching his tire behind you. I was in the silver VIII with the messed up bumper, though I don't think you saw me. Anyone on here?
Old May 2, 2009, 03:23 PM
Evolving Member

There really has been an evo explosion around these parts as of late.

Lots more 03-04's and a surprising # of X's.

Methinks most IX owners will be holding onto them.

Last edited by Evol.ved; May 2, 2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old May 3, 2009, 08:44 AM
Evolving Member

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet