Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2009, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EvoIan
I was just thinking that since a Sonic just opened up in Greensburg and I can't afford the Sonic in the high rent district of Wexford that I was going to have a meet there. I drove by there at 430 today on the way to the slums and didn't see anyone so it looks like you guys missed out on our first meet! Oh well I pass by it everyday so there's always tommorrow.

Oh well its been fun but I think I will start my own room now... So the big question is "Who's coming with me??"
I'm not as far East as you so I don't like you or I would come to that Sonic since it's the one I'm allowed to go to being that I'm apparently poor as well.

*Sigh*....If ONLY I could live in Cranberry Woods or Wexford. I do dare to dream though. The grass is greener there, the sky is blue-er, and the cars are faster.
Old Jun 1, 2009, 03:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lemonhead, take it easy man. there are smart asses all over these forums; just take what is said with a grain of salt.

i was just messin with you... cant speak for everyone else

with these bizarre comments you make, you further alienate yourself

Last edited by holiday63; Jun 1, 2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old Jun 1, 2009, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

Garrett wus goin down.

Oh and to make it official , Im the most Ghetto SOB on these forums , dont even try to set somebody or something higher on the Getto scale than myself.

I will fist Fock the first Jag off that disputes it!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 1, 2009, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

whats up nicely, im currently idling the remaining 93 outta my tank, then i will be heading to sheetz for some moonshine, then i will be calling your busted ghetto ***
Old Jun 1, 2009, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

SpeedJunkyz hahahahahahahahahaha

WTF is up , some serious EMo stuff with some headz.

Ya I drive thru the North Hills alot as of late , we gotz shlt tons of work up there.
And I must admit, I feel even that more getto comin back to the slums that they call my hood Penn Township ya heard!!!!!!

Ya its real grimey out this johnson , always packin a heater out here. Sssshhhhhhlllllllllttttttt , I put on 3 dual chambered mufflers on the Evo so I can creep back to da spot just to avoid static from da streetz. Not to mention the fuzz. They see a white boy rollin thru my hood and immediatly they think Its all drug money son!!!!
Old Jun 1, 2009, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by holiday63
whats up nicely, im currently idling the remaining 93 outta my tank, then i will be heading to sheetz for some moonshine, then i will be calling your busted ghetto ***
Ya man GET AT MA!!!!
Old Jun 1, 2009, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

Garrett you wanna Knock down some Cobra's maybe real quick????
Old Jun 1, 2009, 04:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
interesting thoughts, but completely wrong.

it's not a question of not being able to afford to live in the area, or not liking the area.

it's really just a simple matter of not liking you.

let me break it down for you. you start your own thread, talking to yourself continuously. you beg for help changing your brake pads in this thread after already making it quite clear that you would like to try to start your own thing, and aren't interested in our established thread/meets.

then you make dick comments about no one helping you out, more or less insulting everyone in the thread for not jumping your bones to come work on your car.

then you continue on with the odd insult (or whatever you're doing here) then proceed to construe from some fictional information that we're either poor and can't afford to live in the north hills or just don't like it.

congratulations. you are officially the new SpeedJunkyz.
Don't forgot the rants about how great meth injection is.
Old Jun 1, 2009, 04:55 PM
Evolved Member

you guys just started a turf war biatches. If I see any of you in my hood i'm going to pop a cap in your ****. You better have some mail with 15090 zip on it or stay the f out! Us Wexford peeps watch each others backs.

My property value is in decline from all these punks showing up with these subaru EVO's and other ricer cars

15090 representing!!!!!!!!!!

And when I say cap, that's from my sons cap gun. They sound cool!

Last edited by jerdeitzel; Jun 1, 2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old Jun 1, 2009, 05:11 PM
Evolving Member

Turf war. Damn right.

All you guys short cutting through my hood to go fill your pie holes with bad food and go see another crappy sequel better stay out.

Us city dwellers are gonna get that extra 2% in taxes outta your hick asses.

Last edited by Evol.ved; Jun 1, 2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Hey that rhymes
Old Jun 1, 2009, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by dennyt4
I'm not as far East as you so I don't like you or I would come to that Sonic since it's the one I'm allowed to go to being that I'm apparently poor as well.

*Sigh*....If ONLY I could live in Cranberry Woods or Wexford. I do dare to dream though. The grass is greener there, the sky is blue-er, and the cars are faster.

Ouch... Maybe Tim's got my back since he's from the East Side too. We already had a huge meet at the starbucks drive thru a few weeks ago... rollin through your turf two deep brotha!! Good thing I had my 9... er my VIII
Old Jun 1, 2009, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by supasixfo
yeah, watch out for that pdlturbo guy, i hear he's a real troublemaker! paul u ever get that spoiler/scoop painted, or you sticking w the two-tone? i think you mentioned you were thinking about it last time i was at the meets with shek and jimmy.
never got around to painting them, they were off the car for winter. But just put them back on black and everyone 'says' the love the look.

Originally Posted by Evol.ved

Paul can you please apologize to Vern and the gang on behalf of the EVO community if this numskull shows at the scooby meets and makes us all look like weirdos.
will do

Originally Posted by MondoBongo

i was sniffing your hair every time you turned around though. it was very nice, smelled almost of lavender.
i just threw up!
Old Jun 1, 2009, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
you guys just started a turf war biatches. If I see any of you in my hood i'm going to pop a cap in your ****. You better have some mail with 15090 zip on it or stay the f out! Us Wexford peeps watch each others backs.

My property value is in decline from all these punks showing up with these subaru EVO's and other ricer cars

15090 representing!!!!!!!!!!

And when I say cap, that's from my sons cap gun. They sound cool!

watch out mo fo! i'm from the 214 biatch! the 090 was lame, so i had to jet!
Old Jun 1, 2009, 07:15 PM
Evolving Member

west side representing... I'm so bad I will cap my own ***!
Old Jun 1, 2009, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
Garrett wus goin down.

Oh and to make it official , Im the most Ghetto SOB on these forums , dont even try to set somebody or something higher on the Getto scale than myself.

I will fist Fock the first Jag off that disputes it!!!!!!!!
Lmao, now thats "hood"

OMGOSH "Ya its real grimey out this johnson , always packin a heater out here. Sssshhhhhhlllllllllttttttt , I put on 3 dual chambered mufflers on the Evo so I can creep back to da spot just to avoid static from da streetz. Not to mention the fuzz. They see a white boy rollin thru my hood and immediatly they think Its all drug money son!!!!"
Somebody has to put that in their sig!!!!

Last edited by 2LOFD3ATH; Jun 1, 2009 at 07:19 PM.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet