Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2009, 12:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
you went to the wrong spot! You need to go to the golf course. I saw just about every car imaginable. About 4 gtr's, hundreds of porsches and ferrari's and just Sbout anything else you could dream up
I think i followed one of the GTR's home up 28. It was a darker silver and the plate said GT-R on the back
Old Jul 20, 2009, 12:15 PM

Clutch just got to my house!! hopefully i can get it installed soon!
local Pittsburgh Meet-img_0468.jpg
Old Jul 20, 2009, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's so pretty!!!
Old Jul 20, 2009, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LostSolVTEC
I think i followed one of the GTR's home up 28. It was a darker silver and the plate said GT-R on the back
should have raced him......
Old Jul 20, 2009, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman
should have raced him......
i got to play with one of those in traffic a few months back. not a whole lot of room to maneuver so i kept up pretty well.

even at low speeds when the throttle is pushed in one of those cars the way it moves is like nothing i have ever seen. it looks completely effortless and instantaneous. really impressive to watch it move on the even on the street.
Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Canexican
I got a guy for you. He repaired my bronze Volk CE28n's. All four were curbed and he even did a decent job color matching the bronze paint. Only issue I have is that the paint has since started chipping pretty badly. As long as it is a silver wheel though, you should be fine. Charged me 200 bones to repair all four wheels - steal in my opinion. His name is Walt Williams and his phone is 412-913-6547 .
Cool man, thanks. Do they actually have to take the tire off? Or do they just do it on the car?
Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by joshevo22
Clutch just got to my house!! hopefully i can get it installed soon!
Attachment 137758
very nice! And to think such a pretty piece gets put inside to never be seen again. That is until you have to replace the discs.

So IMO we all better make sure to buy Mitsumike a nice x-mas present or he might just loose his mind and stop working on Mitsubishi's.
Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Jeremy,

I know you have some meats on your 18" Enkei NTO3+M's when your rolled the fenders was it just the rear lip or is there anywhere else that needs attention that I should look at?

Mike
Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

very nice! And to think such a pretty piece gets put inside to never be seen again. That is until you have to replace the discs.

So IMO we all better make sure to buy Mitsumike a nice x-mas present or he might just loose his mind and stop working on Mitsubishi's.
i think we should all chip in and get him a call girl and a case of Old English 40oz's.

nothing says thank you like a hooker and some malt liquor.
Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:47 PM

haha thanks
Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike01gsr
Hey Jeremy,

I know you have some meats on your 18" Enkei NTO3+M's when your rolled the fenders was it just the rear lip or is there anywhere else that needs attention that I should look at?

Mike
Mike,

Look out for the bolt holding the rear fender on. I cut some of that away, also you might need to pound some seems alittle flat in the front. You will eat up your fender liners but that is no big deal. Now I did pull my rears alittle also, not just rolled.
Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:58 PM

you went to the wrong spot! You need to go to the golf course. I saw just about every car imaginable. About 4 gtr's, hundreds of porsches and ferrari's and just Sbout anything else you could dream up
I was there on sunday and stood up there by the uphill bend close to where the BMW's were sitting and watched part of the race...Felt bad for the one guy though with the pace cars...there was a white 1 series that led the pack followed by a white m5 and then by a magenta 6 series that locked up around the bend and hit slammed into the curb pretty hard
Old Jul 20, 2009, 02:05 PM
Evolved Member

Mike,

Look out for the bolt holding the rear fender on. I cut some of that away, also you might need to pound some seems alittle flat in the front. You will eat up your fender liners but that is no big deal. Now I did pull my rears alittle also, not just rolled.
Jeremy your running 285 slicks though right? I'll be running 265 street tires. Praying I don't have to pull!!
Old Jul 20, 2009, 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mike,

I ran into the same thing with bolts that hold the rear bumper....
Old Jul 20, 2009, 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh god, that figures. Great, now i'm depressed. Thanks Jeremy.

Originally Posted by Thegame
Cool man, thanks. Do they actually have to take the tire off? Or do they just do it on the car?
It depends on how badly it is curbed. If it is only one wheel and not that messed up, he could probably leave it on the car. He does them either at his house or in his van. He fixes all of the wheels for Baeirl and some other dealerships.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet