Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2009, 07:26 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did the black evo have rota time attacks and a cf trunk?
Old Sep 18, 2009, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
Ian I mite have to take you up on that offer. I just re assembled my BC i'll get logs on it asap tomorrow
dan if you need an mbc for comparative purposes i have one that is still waiting to be installed.

if you want to borrow it to do a little A/B testing let me know. i don't see me getting around to putting it in the car until winterish when i start sticking some of my new goodies on the car.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
Ian I mite have to take you up on that offer. I just re assembled my BC i'll get logs on it asap tomorrow
I was hoping to be able to make it up the track tonight but I had made plans a while back that I was secretly hoping would fall through Oh well maybe next time. As I mentioned, that BC is all yours if you wanna give it a shot
Old Sep 18, 2009, 03:17 PM

the black evo with black wheels , and red rings around the wheels is russel....He is from out near greensburgh from what I remember...
Old Sep 18, 2009, 03:40 PM

Ahh gotcha mike never met him tho... Blueberry.... No CF trunk looks stock except wheels.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoIan
Ahh gotcha mike never met him tho... Blueberry.... No CF trunk looks stock except wheels.
could be PJ, the 4th owner of the black IX SE with 18" wheels and exhaust.
Old Sep 20, 2009, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

so who was the silver evo viii (the other, other silver evo viii) up at north park today?
Old Sep 20, 2009, 07:58 PM

I heard through the grape vine that Jer shattered his weatherly record and was given king of the hill honors! Congrats Jer!
Old Sep 21, 2009, 08:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
so who was the silver evo viii (the other, other silver evo viii) up at north park today?
hey, thats me! Are you the owner of the GG IX MR or the other silver 8. The only time i ever saw anyone in the silver 8 was when it was in front of me in grid a few times, but never saw who owned it. the IX i did get the chance to see who was in it cuz when i wasnt racing i was standing by the trailer or in the grass watching the runs.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PDLTURBO
I heard through the grape vine that Jer shattered his weatherly record and was given king of the hill honors! Congrats Jer!
thanks Paul! Yes I did get my first ftd ( king of the hill). It is the best accomplishment yet for myself. I put myself into the history books with this. No
other 4 door, car has ever been King of the hill in over 100 years of racing. They blame it on AWD. Lol.

The car is just so dam quick. I'd put my car up against anything from about 30-80 mph.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 08:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jerdeitzel;
The car is just so dam quick. I'd put my car up against anything from about 30-80 mph.
Congrats - a great accomplishment in that kind of competitive racing. Did you just call Dan out?
Old Sep 22, 2009, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Oki Panoki
hey, thats me! Are you the owner of the GG IX MR or the other silver 8. The only time i ever saw anyone in the silver 8 was when it was in front of me in grid a few times, but never saw who owned it. the IX i did get the chance to see who was in it cuz when i wasnt racing i was standing by the trailer or in the grass watching the runs.
i was in the GG IX MR. dave was in the one silver evo, and kristy was in the other STU silver evo. sorry i didn't get over to say hello.

Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
thanks Paul! Yes I did get my first ftd ( king of the hill). It is the best accomplishment yet for myself. I put myself into the history books with this. No
other 4 door, car has ever been King of the hill in over 100 years of racing. They blame it on AWD. Lol.

congratulations jeremy!

KOTH EVO.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Old Sep 22, 2009, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats. Making the community proud.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

hey guys this coming sunday in north park is a members only autocross.

http://nhscc.com/

it's $10 to run, and you can become a member that day if you bring up the paperwork and the $$ for the membership fee.

it's a non points event, and should be a good time.

anyone here planning on heading up? most likely i will be there since counting this event there are only 3 north park events left for the season.

dan ennis and jay geiger will be doing the course design, so it will probably end up being on the tighter side as far as courses go.

membership fees are $20 for a season. since there are two points events left to go if you raced both of those ($5 discount on entry fee for members) as well as the $10 for the members only event you would theoretically only be spending $5 on a membership after you figure in the savings. additionally i just read that the memberships run per calendar year, so paying the members dues now would mean you would be a member for most of next season and entitled to all relevant discounts and perks.

here is the link to the membership form if anyone is interested:

http://nhscc.com/forms/memberapp.pdf

Last edited by MondoBongo; Sep 22, 2009 at 12:23 PM.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet