Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2006, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
O and one more thing guys....

The resturant i own...Ricks Sports Bar and Grill...on route 22 in Murrysville is having a carshow for classics and new show cars...Its THIS coming TUESDAY and ALL CARS are welcome, its just a nice place to chill and have a good time at also...

Just tryin to put the word out there so we have a GOOD TURN OUT!!

thanks guys!!
Old May 18, 2006, 04:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo22Lancer

The resturant i own...Ricks Sports Bar and Grill...on route 22 in Murrysville is having a carshow for classics and new show cars...Its THIS coming TUESDAY and ALL CARS are welcome, its just a nice place to chill and have a good time at also...

thanks guys!!
Hey you own ricks? That HUGE white building sports bar? I will have to come out and check it out i have never been in there. Give me a call sometime maybe i'll come out. PM me for my number and stuff.

Steve
Old May 18, 2006, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

I think i can make it sat. Just wondering have you met you before evo 22? I would be happy to try and make your car show. Not that my car is car show material with all my dam rock chips on the front! but Im getting there. Oh and steelcity, I'll bring the fuel rail on sat but, i think i might be keeping it now, dam! I can't stop this dam addiction!
Old May 18, 2006, 11:26 PM

mmm im not sure...the only ppl i really meet up with now n then and remember is dan and brian with the silver evo(meet once or twice)

As far as tuesday goes , all is welcome just tryin to have a good time! all im hopin for is a SUNNY DAY for once...ha
Old May 19, 2006, 05:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo22Lancer

thanks guys!!
Wow thats awesome you own that, I drive past it when I head to my parents house and it always looks packed so I figured it was a good place to go, but just havent got out to try it yet....but I will def. get out there sometime real soon!
Old May 19, 2006, 05:46 AM

Yeah D&B is a fun place for a meet... Was last time anyways. I may show up for that depending on the weather.
Old May 19, 2006, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
I think i can make it sat. Just wondering have you met you before evo 22? I would be happy to try and make your car show. Not that my car is car show material with all my dam rock chips on the front! but Im getting there. Oh and steelcity, I'll bring the fuel rail on sat but, i think i might be keeping it now, dam! I can't stop this dam addiction!
hey jer, you still planning on going out to north park sunday?

also, i will stop down the waterfront tommorow if the graduation and whatnot don't run too long. i'm sure it won't be hard to spot you guys if you're still there.
Old May 19, 2006, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

yup im racing on sunday!
Old May 19, 2006, 12:51 PM
Evolved Member

i'm gonna try my damndest to get up and get out there. but i should definitely be there at least to watch.

i'll bring out two of those tires if you're still interested in checking them out.
Old May 19, 2006, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Evo22, I know who you are. Brian isn't it? I'm the other Brian. Sorry to hear about the accident... I know exactly how you feel. I got hit right by the Mall too by some old lady this past January. By the way, I live in Heather Highlands in Murrysville. You know where that is I'm sure. Shoot me a PM and maybe you me and Dan can roll out together tomorrow.
Old May 19, 2006, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

On a side note, Steve I'm sure you know a lot more about brakes than I do... What do you recommend for a good set of street pads? Performace is important, but longevity and dust are just as important.
Old May 19, 2006, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Thegame
On a side note, Steve I'm sure you know a lot more about brakes than I do... What do you recommend for a good set of street pads? Performace is important, but longevity and dust are just as important.
Hawk HPS pads are great. Very quiet, dust free, and last a good while. Also they bite darn well.

These are the pads i have been using since i went through my OEM ones

Steve
GnV Motorsports
Old May 19, 2006, 02:32 PM

Game, I put on hawk hps with some slotted rotors like a month ago. It is unbelievable how much less brake dust I have in the front now. The stock pads would cover my rims in like 2 days of driving. For comparison I would say the amount of brake dust you get from the stock pads in the rear, I now get in the front with the hawks(which is next to nothing). beyond that I think performance is better than stock. Doesn't feel like a huge upgrade with everyday use. I don't tend to slam on the brakes/abuse them so I am not sure how it would be for say auto-x or road racing/track. I would recommend them though, no squeals either.
Old May 19, 2006, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

who is attending the meet tomorow?
Old May 19, 2006, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

oh yeah and bye the way my boy dan aka washpaw dan put down 451whp and 390lb.ft. today at slowboy with nate dog tuning the apexi power fc. dan said he is down for the meet so he is in

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet