Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2006, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, it is raining now anyways. so i dunno...

-edit- and now it is sunny. sheeeit.

Last edited by MondoBongo; Jun 3, 2006 at 12:33 PM.
Old Jun 3, 2006, 01:34 PM
Evolved Member

i would probably come to the mile tonight with my out of inspection car and my 2 kids in the backseat!!!
Old Jun 3, 2006, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

welll this idea seems to be dead again. i am thinking of just going to the norwin hills car cruise , a little closer to home for my illegal a$$, unless i hear otherwise!!
Old Jun 3, 2006, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

well, i am going to at least swing by and see if anyone shows.

plus my favorite mexican restaraunt is right across the street, and i got a hankering for some enchiladas.
Old Jun 3, 2006, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

well I am here. b ut I don't see anyone else
Old Jun 3, 2006, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
well I am here. b ut I don't see anyone else
thats how it go's down mondo the pittsburgh evo community isnt about $hit , nobody does the meet thing anymore . hell nobody even gets on this thread except a handful. u can live next door to one of ur evo brothers and they still wont meet up i really dont understand. this time last year when we had meets there would be over a dozen evo's showin up now its nothing. i guess the novelty worn off. oh yeah and forget about racing nobody is doin that either except for a few of us . i know jeremy does the autox thing and a few of us drag but thats it.there is a couple show guys like jabba and venom i attend shows as well but dont really compete. but the rest dont see or hear from them they dont do $hit and obviously are not about much atleast in the car world. i always thought if ur a car guy u like to be around car people and do $hit with ur car right??
Old Jun 3, 2006, 08:21 PM
Evolving Member

i hear ya thats y i hung out down strict fab tonight i knew know one was showin
Old Jun 3, 2006, 08:27 PM
Evolved Member

thats why im rollin with the washpaw crew they are all about it down there man they say they gonna race or meet and they are there i dont care what u drive or whatever long as ur a true enthusiast thats cool from cobras to hondas it really dosnt matter long as ur fast!!
Old Jun 3, 2006, 08:29 PM
Evolved Member

whatup glenn hows the downpipe comin for ya?
Old Jun 4, 2006, 06:43 AM
Evolved Member

yea you guys are right about the meets not really working this year. I do think we can get a good meet going here, we just need to plan it a few weeks ahead instead of a few days! alltho that might not help either . Oh well. Hey I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing the redline time attack in west virginia in august? http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/index-ap.html. It would be a blast, I would love to do this, as long as i get some support from some friends. as not to be sitting next the ams, buschur, time attack cars and have no crew! I no im not going to win or anything but, i bet i hang in the beginner class! Hell if i get people interested i'll even hook us all up with a place to stay.
Old Jun 4, 2006, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

yo jeremy i would be interested in that idea man. whatever help i could provide.
Old Jun 4, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

downpipe should be done on monday ya i hate how no ones into gettin together but dan i would be intrested to roll out there wit yins some time
Old Jun 4, 2006, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
yea you guys are right about the meets not really working this year. I do think we can get a good meet going here, we just need to plan it a few weeks ahead instead of a few days! alltho that might not help either . Oh well. Hey I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing the redline time attack in west virginia in august? http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/index-ap.html. It would be a blast, I would love to do this, as long as i get some support from some friends. as not to be sitting next the ams, buschur, time attack cars and have no crew! I no im not going to win or anything but, i bet i hang in the beginner class! Hell if i get people interested i'll even hook us all up with a place to stay.
I may be interested in going to this! I went to the one at Beaver Run (to watch) and it was pretty cool! Rooms are cheap so if your definatly going Jeremy I think I'll go with!
Old Jun 4, 2006, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jabba08
I may be interested in going to this! I went to the one at Beaver Run (to watch) and it was pretty cool! Rooms are cheap so if your definatly going Jeremy I think I'll go with!
Jer i agree with mike great idea. I hope i can make that because recently chris and i have been so busy with our new site, video sections, forum and photo uploads. We got a lot coming your way guys.

Oh btw who is going to norwalk?

Steve
Old Jun 4, 2006, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jerdeitzel

i would definitely be interested, but won't be able to give a definite answer till closer to the date.

as for yesterday, i did run into bryan (Evo22Lancer), but that was totally by chance. oh well, at least i got some good enchiladas out of it.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet