Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2006, 06:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have been working hard for the past 3 weeks on the newest version of our website, GNV Motorsports version 2. You can check it out here. I want to go ahead and explain everything about it, and also extend a special offer to you guys.

First and foremost, we have upgraded to a new real-time catalogging system which allows more up-to-date products, images, and prices. We also now accept credit cards online (instead of phone-only), as well as paypal through the website. The most important features of the new online catalog are:

· PROMOTIONAL 10% OFF ALL ORDERS FOR THE FIRST 50 ORDERS! -- For the first 50 orders on our new website, we are offering 10% off ALL ORDERS. Please use 10PCOFF coupon code to receive this offer.

· Your GNV Account -- you can now have your own account on our website which allows you to see recent order history and ordering status and tracking. It is a huge improvement over our last website in that regard.

· Customer Rides -- We are now accepting all customer rides for anyone who thinks their ride is worthy of this. Please email us and we'll let you know!

· More products! -- We have gotten rid of old, discontinued products from our old website, and have added more and more product lines that we now carry. Check it out now!

· What's new? -- Using this feature you can see the new products we are carrying on our website; this way you can always be up to date with the hottest new products we carry.

· Discount Coupons and Real-time specials -- We now offer Discount Coupons that a customer can input during checkout to save money! Instead of having to email or call us to get the special forum deals we offer, we will instead now post a coupon code on the thread and Voila, the discount is applied. Phone orders are always accepted, too, of course.

· FREE SHIPPING! -- Shipping is now free for all of our products. Please keep this in mind when browsing our catalog.

· Your GNV Photo Album -- Why use Imagebucket or Imageshack? GNV now offers customers FREE 20mb photo upload accounts. You can manage all your photos here, and upload them to your own photo album to share them with your friends and of course all of us here on the forum. Also, you can comment and rate any photo you see and let the person know what you think! If you do not have a place to upload your photos, as many of us do not have, use your very own GNV Photo album! What's more.. if you upload a great photo of a part, we will request to use it on our website and provide that person discounts on future orders.

· Your GNV Video Gallery -- Now using GNV Video Gallery, you can upload any video of your car or your friends' cars to our real-time gallery, and send the link or share the video with friends and of course here at NASIOC or any other forum! You have unlimited space, and can comment on, rate, and view others videos as well. There's not much there now, but it will grow with your support! Check it out here.

· GNV Motorsports Forum -- Also new to GNV Motorsports V2 is our forum. Here you can discuss pertinent topics about your car and your modding path, and help others do the same. It is down right now as it is in progress, but it should be up this week! We will post sales here, and can answer any customers' questions directly. It will prove to be a valuable resource for customer support! Check it out here!

Steve
GNV Motorsports
Old Jun 5, 2006, 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, lets finally get something together... Everyone on the pittsburgh forum talks about meeting up at pittsburgh raceway park but never do(or atleast it dont seem like it), and in monroeville but never do.. sooo lets see if we can get some people to the race track this WED... Its test and tune from 5PM till like 9 or so... we can all meet up somewhere in advance if thats cool.. PM me if you want to...

PS.Travass, i was waiting tables when i saw the guy looking in my car, seemed non-threatening from a distance, and the funny thing is, he parked right next 2 mine, and he and his GF walked about 200 yards to the barnes and noble... my gf works with me and actually hit me in the gut and said dont you ever... guess its the thing 2 do if you own an evo
Old Jun 6, 2006, 06:39 AM

I'd like to set something up - it would be cool to meet other Evo owners in the area. I've never even seen another Evo on the road!

Weekends (especially Sundays) work best for me, if we're trying to work out a particular day.
Old Jun 6, 2006, 06:47 AM

I m always at PRP on test n tune nights....The only other evo's I see are steelcity evo and the white de-stroked evo. Curt Brown and Mark(SBR) are also there often. Test n tune gates open @ 5 racing from 6-10:30.

Last edited by sti killer 187; Jun 6, 2006 at 08:43 AM.
Old Jun 6, 2006, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
mondo 1/4 mile is as simple as it gets man. here it is in a nutshell. stage until u light both small staging lights, pre-stage & staged. rev motor to 6k , when the 3rd yellow light go's on drop the clutch and dig in it. just be ready to shift fast cause 1'st gear is gonna rip bye fast as long as u dont bog.

ok, here is a really dumb question, when do i stop?
Old Jun 6, 2006, 09:01 AM

Theres a finish line........
Old Jun 6, 2006, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

ok, i figured. i know, i know it sounds dumb. but better to get it out of the way on here.

Old Jun 6, 2006, 10:37 AM

its not a dumb question...you have never been there
Old Jun 6, 2006, 12:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sti killer 187
its not a dumb question...you have never been there

thanks.

well, i am down then. when and where would you guys like to meet?
Old Jun 6, 2006, 03:48 PM
Evolved Member

fellas this is one week that i will not make it , dan u know im out of inspection until ur boy mike at emage performance can do my inspection on friday. is anyone thinking about checking out thunder in the burgh maybe not to race but just check it out. i would race but dan says its less than an 1/8 mile i like to get out of second gear when i race !!
Old Jun 6, 2006, 04:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
Ok, lets finally get something together... Everyone on the pittsburgh forum talks about meeting up at pittsburgh raceway park but never do(or atleast it dont seem like it), and in monroeville but never do.. sooo lets see if we can get some people to the race track this WED... Its test and tune from 5PM till like 9 or so...
yo petey i dont know man but there is a small core of us that race at prp on the regular , and also meet in monroeville alot. i have never seen u at any meets or at prp so where are u at ? i asked u where u live on this thread and u never reply so whats up with that man
Old Jun 6, 2006, 05:49 PM
Evolving Member

might be able to come down, i'd like to but i gotta get my helmet from my grandparents house. if i do i'll be there....stage three clutch now too....but still at 10psi till some injectors and fuel pump gets done
Old Jun 6, 2006, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

yo petey i dont know man but there is a small core of us that race at prp on the regular , and also meet in monroeville alot. i have never seen u at any meets or at prp so where are u at ? i asked u where u live on this thread and u never reply so whats up with that man
I live near greensburg.... I actually am in monroeville every single day for work, at TGI fridays near the mall and olive garden ect.. Ive actually never been informed of any meets, or else i wouldve showed up to them im not a stiff.

Also this may be because I actually just purchased my IX in mid April... It still bone stock but within the month or so i may have: MR 02 housing, TBE, BR lower ic piping, and a few carbon parts.. (buddy parting out brand new evo due to the MISHAP WITH THE LAW)

Just changed my oil today, rotated tires, scrubbed rims inside and out, and cleaned all of my rotors nice and shiney!

PM me if you want more contact info...
Old Jun 6, 2006, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

yo petey i live in harrison city . is your IX an mr? i seen a graphite grey IX mr on 30 in greansburg yesterday was that you?
Old Jun 7, 2006, 06:20 AM

yo what up guys...ne one goin to the track today???

I'll be there....im in a Silver evo...black wheels, carbon fiber hood

if i dont get back on here my cell is 724 309 2091...if ne one is headin down and wants to meet up before im game

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet