Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2006, 05:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes the evo film idea is getting big , steve from gnv is tryin to get something together also i am more than willing to be featured, lol. anyway hey petey are u still stock or do u have any mods yet? yo brian evo22lancer how in the hell did u only muster up a 13.4 with ur mods?? how about trap speeds how fast was everyone?
Old Jun 8, 2006, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
yes the evo film idea is getting big , steve from gnv is tryin to get something together also i am more than willing to be featured, lol. anyway hey petey are u still stock or do u have any mods yet? yo brian evo22lancer how in the hell did u only muster up a 13.4 with ur mods?? how about trap speeds how fast was everyone?
How about we co star hehehehe!
Old Jun 8, 2006, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

yo glenn i know exactly where to go SLOWBOY RACING SLOWBOY RACING SLOWBOY RACING SLOWBOY RACING, lol. anyway hey nate who worked for them currently is doing tuning independently washpaw dan has his number i never saved it in my phone and i forget what it is . so if u want i would suggest nate dog
Old Jun 8, 2006, 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jabba08
How about we co star hehehehe!
u know
Old Jun 8, 2006, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah it would be great if we can get a nice local video. And other badass cars from the area. We will have to work something out in the next few weeks.

Steve
GnV Motorsports
Old Jun 8, 2006, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

can i be in the vid lol i beat a gst , a new jetta and a rsx type s all ready so im a lil quicker with the turbo lol it feels good to go out and have ur car run good after throwin an extra 100hp(not dynoed, but dnyoed lol) at it
Old Jun 8, 2006, 09:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8

Yes, im still bone stock.. 13.4 was a bad time, i had a low 13.1 already and was trapping 107....... i know for a fact im capable of 12.8 or 12.9 my 60' times are horrible everytime

Even though im stock, i still wanna make the video
just title me as a sleeper!
Old Jun 8, 2006, 09:49 PM
Evolving Member

Listen you both are more than welcome, ANYONE on this thread is more than welcome just want a nice tasteful video with some good editing some flybys... i mean we all know you dont' have to have a really fast car to make a flyby look good... what do you think video editing software is for? hahha But no def want some NICE local cars, evos, STi's, if we can some how get a 93.5-98 supra in it, a few cobras i would be VERY VERY VERY happy. I might be able to get a buddy with a viper to come by.

Steve
Old Jun 8, 2006, 09:57 PM
Evolved Member

listen about the cobras, i know 2 buddies who have mid 11 sec cobras.... they both work at the olive garden bussin tables anyways, there was a supra at PRP last night and i spotted it again at greensburg walmart tonight.. it fits your year description, but one thing.. its got like 19X11'' rear rims huge upgraded rotors, big FMIC and a few other tasteful looking mods... might be kinda fast! anyways let me know when you are at the least bit interested in starting this because ill get ahold of them kids, and i even know another dude who has a real nice new convertable Z with big fat rims and suspension on it... How about some vettes too? my cousin just picked up a new orange one, and my "19 year old" buddy brice from PT has a new blue 6speed....

This could be --YouTube-- worthy if done right... lets see what your made of
Old Jun 8, 2006, 10:00 PM
Evolving Member

Oh trust me you'll see what were made of all we need is a lot of video and were golden... Join the GnV Forum so we can get the more specific updates there. However i am hoping we can do this maybe a weekend or 2 from now? Wouldnt' be a bad idea to do some filming at PRP on a friday,and then hit the streets on the next day (saturday) and get some major filming going on the streets... who else is in and what buddies can you bring...

Dan looks like we might be able to have even bigger and better and different cars at our meets now!!! WAHOOO!!!.

Steve
Old Jun 8, 2006, 10:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GNV Motorsports
Oh trust me you'll see what were made of all we need is a lot of video and were golden... Join the GnV Forum so we can get the more specific updates there.
Steve
I joined... is it a new forum didnt seem to have to much happening yet, so i decided to start a few threads included a picture one!
Old Jun 9, 2006, 05:36 AM

Yo ill be in the vid if you dont care
Old Jun 9, 2006, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

joined your forum gnv. i'll be glad to do some fly bys for your video.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 09:19 AM
Evolving Member

yeah you all can join anyone can join really. Upload vids and pics as well. However the video STI killer i hate to say it but i dont' think you can be in the video we were looking for more power.... Just kidding your more than welcome to be in our video haha

Steve
Old Jun 9, 2006, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

so where all this goin down at im pretty sure u live in usc ive never seen u but me and mondo live prob the closet to you outa everyone on here

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet