Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2006, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steelcity, my buddy mario with a sick 2nd gen gs-t, and myself are meeting up tonight anyone interested

Last edited by sti killer 187; Jul 29, 2006 at 01:25 PM.
Old Jul 29, 2006, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

well i'll probably be there as im meeting my buddy at friday's at 4:30, and im sure we will leave one car there so i'll be at fridays after the drags. I'd say 9. I'll see you there Mondo!
Old Jul 30, 2006, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

sorry i missed you last night jer, couldn't drag leah out of her house.

on another note, spotted two evos last night.

on route 51 heading south near the intersection with brownsville, a WW wingless evo.

and on mcnight road heading north close to the intersection with 279, apex silver.
Old Jul 31, 2006, 05:05 AM

August 5TH 2005 7PM meet

whatsup fella's next meet august 5th, waterfront 7pm behind lowes cinema. please post your intentions of attending or not.

steelcityevo
sti killer 187
gnv motorspor
jabba 08
oppie 20
oz rally

Anyone Else?
Old Jul 31, 2006, 07:16 AM

I m game for the meet....I was on the DL thats why i couldnt make the first one!! On a different note, steelcity evo and I are heading to PRP for test n tune on Wed. Anyone trying to roll with us?
Old Jul 31, 2006, 10:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Oppie20
whatsup fella's next meet august 5th, waterfront 7pm behind lowes cinema. please post your intentions of attending or not.

steelcityevo
sti killer 187
gnv motorspor
jabba 08
oppie 20
oz rally

Anyone Else?

count me in.

i am going to try to make test and tune tommorow as well. i'll have to see about that one though.
Old Jul 31, 2006, 10:45 AM

steelcityevo
sti killer 187
Stevevo8
jabba 08
oppie 20
oz rally
MondoBongo
oppie20

Anyone Else?
Old Jul 31, 2006, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Chalk up another F'ing flat tire for me! That'll be three in less than a year. Absolute BS. Anyhow, I haven't had a whole lot of time to do anything lately and I probably won't get any free time until after Import Fusion.

Oh and by the way, how is that MR that's up for sale, roofless? Where did the roof go? You might get a whole lot more for that car with a roof on it.
Old Jul 31, 2006, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Thegame
Oh and by the way, how is that MR that's up for sale, roofless? Where did the roof go? You might get a whole lot more for that car with a roof on it.
Brian, I think they mean no sun roof.

Last edited by Jabba08; Jul 31, 2006 at 05:41 PM.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 07:03 AM

what is the stock weight of an evo with and without a sunroof?
Old Aug 1, 2006, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Oppie20

steelcityevo
sti killer 187
Stevevo8
jabba 08
oppie 20
oz rally
MondoBongo
oppie20

Anyone Else?
Sorry guys i will not be able to make it, its my brothers birthday the day before and ill be requesting that day off. On the plus side im getting my manifold/02 housing boost controller boost gauge put on this wednes day.. Any words of advice before i put them on?
Old Aug 1, 2006, 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

Well, let me tell you guys and girls. The track day was sooooooo much fun yesterday. We had 3 evo's running. djh from ohio. myself, and a 9 mr. "not sure if that was you gsr01?" The guy there i thought said he wasn't on the site but was from New Brighton. Well starts of I get there and sign in. I jump for joy that they put me in group 2. It was amazing to see how much power our evos have over almost everything else. I was passing all kinds of fun stuff again. the funniest tho is the corvette drivers. they really do not like a four door sedan to pass, even a c6. Well alot of that has to do with drivers but, dam they are rude. Im sure the 911 turbo guy isn't going to like his video of me pushing him to the edge, then slowing way down to give me a pass bye and get the hell away from me. I think i scared a few people into some mistakes . altho safely. I think its going from about 120, late breaking onto there bumper that got most. There was new ford gt40 there. dam that was sweet. I'll give the driver props for bringing it out. He wasn't very fast at all but, seemed like he let an instructer give it a go and then watch out. I did turn my one brembo kinda brownbo . thanks to djh for cursing me on that. Well all i can say in the end is you all missed out! you really need to go do this sometime, you will learn more about driving your car in this one day then in a few years or street driving.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 07:48 AM
Evolved Member

Oh and if anyone is interested, I put on the ferodo ds2500 pads about 2 weeks ago. Ill give them the . They work very well on the track, have had almost no sqealing issue on the street. the only time i get noise is backing up, and not always. they seem like good duel purpose brake pad.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Hey Jerdeitzel,

That was not me in the 9 MR. My dad is in the hospital so I had to use a vacation day last
friday. So I was unable to use another for monday at the track and rescheduled for sat.
aug 5th. I think you may have talked to my good buddy in a blue Sti. He said there was
a few quick evos out there. Do you plan on attending Aug 5th? Anyone else? If anything,
you guys should come up and watch before you head down to your meet. I'm a little
nervous being the first time on the track in the evo but I'm excited at the same time.
Glad you had fun!!!
Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Oh well, parents are way more important than racing! Well hope you have a nice time, you are going love the evo forever after that. I did meet your buddy in the sti, very nice guy. We had a nice little blast in the first session. And if he told you, he had some excitement in turn 10. He said he thought it was alittle slick out toward the edge, and he was trying a different line. I say we both came in way to fast, trying to "race" and I'd say the ferodo's won agaisnt the hawks. Honestly that is one nerve racking bend. I wasn't sure if i was going to make it at all a few times. Thats a who has the biggest, ball's of them all. "Quote" AC/DC.

Last edited by jerdeitzel; Aug 1, 2006 at 11:03 AM.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet