Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2006, 08:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pasquerllis on rt 19 does an excellent job. And i think it costs around 180-200 for all the windows.

Steve
Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:25 AM
Evolved Member

I found a nice denso hid kit for our cars, its a factory 4300k kit (used in lexus and toyotas and provides 20% more light over the 6000k kits).....Good price as well and fits in the factory headlights so no high priced hid light housings are required.

I was going to get the ssl like my 04 was but I didnt want a sunroof and that sound system was ok but not great (8" sub not 10"). The only thing I miss is my hids so this kit I found for $250 will fill the void that has been missing in my life Oh and I also liked the door panels in the ssl which someday I hope to find a wrecked evo so I can get the leather trim door panels out of it, those are so much nicer!!

I figured I can build a nice sound system for $800ish with an 8" sub (im not hardcore, just need it for that double base kick that is found in most of the music I listen to) and the hids for $250 and I have what I want....

but the ssl evo def. has a more luxurious feel to it!!

HID kit can be found: http://www.hidexpert.com/
Old Nov 14, 2006, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SlowboyMR
The only problem with modding your gf, is 9/10 times you are just modding her for someone else. She does it to get more attention for other guys, they never do any permanent modifications (boob job, lip/nose jobs etc) or any mods really for you. So dont pay for any mods on her, all thats going to happen is the next guy will thank you for the additions and he didnt have to pay a dime for them and just gets to enjoy them!! HAHAHAHA ..make her pay for them if she wants them that bad!
Wow.. talk bout Great Advice!!
Old Nov 14, 2006, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
Terrys auto glass near walmart in greensburg. will cost about $240 but would be the best job you could possibly have done to it...
Holy Hell.. only thing down there thats cheaper.... 75 for all 5 windows!!!
Old Nov 14, 2006, 01:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by travman

but the ssl evo def. has a more luxurious feel to it!!

HID kit can be found: http://www.hidexpert.com/
You want luxury?

Try on the FAKE WOOD trim you can get for the base lancers. It's ****ing aweful. Instead of faux carbon like the IX's they have wood in those spots.

It's aweful. Mitsu deserves to go bankrupt after producing such an abomination.

Last edited by Evol.ved; Nov 14, 2006 at 02:33 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by VenomEVO8
Wow.. talk bout Great Advice!!
See everyone is looking at this at this wrong. When i say mod, i mean things like necklaces, rings, watches, purses ect. Things that have categories on ebay if needed sold. As for the other guy going to enjoy them, if thats the case, let it be... After 3 years of putting up with me ( good god im a horrible person to be with ) she may be the next G I Jane in my book. I have a feeling she will be around for a good bit, and personally she is a way better investment than a car... (going soon to get her masters in Psyc) she can be my sugar momma for a while till i get a job. Unlike my Evo that eventually show a depreciated value.

So this advice personally is for people who have been burned maybe by a female, or dont have any confidence.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by VenomEVO8
Holy Hell.. only thing down there thats cheaper.... 75 for all 5 windows!!!

But as long as you own the car, you get a lifetime warranty on fading, peeling,bubbling, ect.

i did it to my last 2 cars there, the guy is FAST, and he does the best job i have ever seen.. all my family members went there to get it done.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:47 PM
Former Sponsor

See everyone is looking at this at this wrong. When i say mod, i mean things like necklaces, rings, watches, purses ect. Things that have categories on ebay if needed sold. As for the other guy going to enjoy them, if thats the case, let it be... After 3 years of putting up with me ( good god im a horrible person to be with ) she may be the next G I Jane in my book. I have a feeling she will be around for a good bit, and personally she is a way better investment than a car... (going soon to get her masters in Psyc) she can be my sugar momma for a while till i get a job. Unlike my Evo that eventually show a depreciated value.

So this advice personally is for people who have been burned maybe by a female, or dont have any confidence.
Actually, I have been burned, but not by any of that, and really who hasnt at some point? You will get that understanding after the wetness behind your ears is gone and realise that your G/f probably wont be the one you will end up with after college since 90% dont last. As for the confidence thing, dont know why that would play a case since confidence has nothing to do with keeping a relationship, if you didnt have it, you wouldnt have the relationship to begin with.

The only way I buy my gf necklaces, rings etc, is if they are buying me parts for my car. And thats if there is money left after my modding car to buy her fun stuff. The street goes both ways in IMO. Picking modding the gf over the car, bad move, post back to this in two years and tell me if it was worth it. Especially, if you are still driving the EVO!!

oh.. but on a personal Note.. I have 2 rules I live by, unless its for sex on the short term, dont date a sorority girl or a psych major for a long term relationship. The sorority girls we all know are ****** and will end up stabbing you in the back in someway unless she is in the rare 5%! The psych majors will try to brain wash you to think that ANY problem you have in your relationship is b/c of you or something that has happened to you in your life time. They spend too much time analyzing your life, that they never look back at theirs and realise that they are the one thats screwed up!

**for more quality info from Dr. Mark, please tune in next week haha
Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SlowboyMR
The psych majors will try to brain wash you to think that ANY problem you have in your relationship is b/c of you or something that has happened to you in your life time. They spend too much time analyzing your life, that they never look back at theirs and realise that they are the one thats screwed up!

+ 1 BILLION HAHAHAHAHA You couldn't be more on target with that statement.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Glad you liked it. That was my one case of getting burned.. Damn psych majors. I even told myself before hand not to do it and I did anyways. I have had 3 or 4 friends tell me they thought of my psych major rule and regreted not listening to it!
Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

But as long as you own the car, you get a lifetime warranty on fading, peeling,bubbling, ect.

i did it to my last 2 cars there, the guy is FAST, and he does the best job i have ever seen.. all my family members went there to get it done.
ya they give u lifetime....
Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:58 PM
Evolved Member

No not putting you down.. just saying in general thats good Advice
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Where has all this Dr. Phil talk come from?

Steve
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:20 PM
Evolving Member

Anyone have any experience with the Injen intake? I need to know how to install my MBC and I see that the current setup of the Injen has the stock boost line T'd into the intake pipe. My previous setup went from the turbo to the MBC and then back to the wastegate...not sure what I would do at the nipple on the intake if I were to use this same setup.

Thanks
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

after all the *****es i been with in pittsburgh my car is my only girlfriend and the only girl worth spending money on and is always there ready to have some fun

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet