Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2007, 05:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I will more than likely be there. Besides, if Dave goes, I'll probably have to follow to make sure his fuel lines from the pump don't pop off again! LOL
Old Jan 4, 2007, 06:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dennyt4
I will more than likely be there. Besides, if Dave goes, I'll probably have to follow to make sure his fuel lines from the pump don't pop off again! LOL
If anyone is interested there are a few gallon of 93 octane on the shoulder of 376west 1 mile before the Rodi road exit. FREE. Bring your own sponge.
Old Jan 4, 2007, 06:18 AM
Evolved Member

I wont be making that one.......KC has its playoff game sat. at 4:30 and I will be drunk or really drunk depending on the outcome of the game
Old Jan 4, 2007, 06:22 AM
Evolving Member

God I hate you and those damn "back into the playoff" Chiefs of yours! LOL I think they have a good chance with Johnson running.
Old Jan 4, 2007, 06:23 AM
Evolving Member

Oh, and to the Steelers...

All is forgiven for the ****ty season since you kept Cincy out!
Old Jan 4, 2007, 08:57 AM
Evolved Member

whoa whoa whoa whats with this hate .....5 teams had a shot for the playoffs, they all had to win to keep the dream alive (Some needed help). KC and the jets were the only teams that won, so sorry so sad.....KC is in!

and your right they are "back" in the playoffs, havent been there since 03!

They have have a very good chance with Johnson running his *** off I agree. Plus if they can rattle Manning and keep him on his toes they will have an even better chance......We shall see

*And yes thankyou to the Steelers and Niners for playing hard when they had nothing to play for but pride and pride is what they both recieved
Old Jan 4, 2007, 10:24 AM
Evolving Member

I think KC is going to be a VERY big surprise in the playoffs. Take this into consideration; indy has the worst run defense out of any team in the playoffs. KC has one of the two most talented and powerful runners in the playoffs. So say bye bye to peyton and the colts this coming weekend. Also last year we saw what a good running game did throughout the playoffs. Expect the same from KC.

I think KC might be going to the AFC final if they play their cards right, and edwards does not get full of himself and tries to air the ball out too much.

Just my .02.
Steve
GnV Motorsports
Old Jan 4, 2007, 10:47 AM
Evolving Member

OK, so which Hooter's and what time Saturday???
Old Jan 4, 2007, 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GNV Motorsports
I think KC is going to be a VERY big surprise in the playoffs. Take this into consideration; indy has the worst run defense out of any team in the playoffs. KC has one of the two most talented and powerful runners in the playoffs. So say bye bye to peyton and the colts this coming weekend. Also last year we saw what a good running game did throughout the playoffs. Expect the same from KC.

I think KC might be going to the AFC final if they play their cards right, and edwards does not get full of himself and tries to air the ball out too much.

Just my .02.
Steve
GnV Motorsports
Im more inclined to say a consistant defense is what got the Steelers through the playoffs but the running game did help keep the other team off the field and the D fresh....they just dominated teams on the road.

Im hoping they are a big surprise, that would make me very happy......but im still worried about how they play on the road. They just arent the same team away from arrowhead, especially defensively (not consistant). Im hoping that Herm has the Defense fired up enough that they can come out and dominate, that is more of a key than Johnson running the ball. If johnson is successful running and kc defense finally steps up on the road then I would say look out.....

im confident in the team for saturday but im just not sure what will happen, it all depends on which teams show up to play. I dont want to jinx anything so all I can say is I think its going to be a good game and hopefully KC finds a way to come out on top and if they dont then its a positive step towards next season!
Old Jan 4, 2007, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

Trav,

I think the secondary for KC can handle indy. Especially if there is consistent pressure on peyton.

Keep in mind they may be on the road, but they do have a run game which helps them control everything. They may not fair so well on the road, however i think being in the playoffs will give them more of a motive to play harder.

Don't forget what happened last year. Won the super bowl.

Also about the playoffs... I think the pats might get knocked off this weekend.

Steve
Old Jan 4, 2007, 11:54 AM
Evolving Member

Monroeville 7pm sound acceptable?
Old Jan 4, 2007, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

not 100% sure. waiting on eric (hybriddynamics) to pm me back a little more detail will let u boys know for sure!!
Old Jan 4, 2007, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

ok guys its looking like hooters station square @ 6pm. how about that?? if anybody from the east end want to meet in monroeville and roll down together let me know
Old Jan 4, 2007, 05:58 PM
Evolved Member

hey guys i am meeting eric from hybrid in monroeville @ 5:30 so whoever else wants to meet there and roll as a group thats cool. the more the better
Old Jan 4, 2007, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
hey guys i am meeting eric from hybrid in monroeville @ 5:30 so whoever else wants to meet there and roll as a group thats cool. the more the better
Where is Monroeville?

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet