Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2007, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'm comin down tomorrow after work dave! haha
Old Sep 25, 2007, 09:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
well, halo3 is bad ***!
Beat it already!!!!

Whats awesome is the fact that it goes back to its halo # 1 roots at one point, but im not going to ruin it for anyone who has not beat it yet.

Graphics were bad ***! campaign online is fun, and so is multiplayer with like 12 people!
Old Sep 25, 2007, 10:53 AM
Evolving Member

Justin,

Yes halo is insane. I was going to wait until today to get it, however come 1230/1am i got annoyed that everyone on my friends list had it, so i caved.

The game is insane, however i suck at it very badly... Hopefully for not much longer though.

If anyone wants to play, my gamertag is Urwifespanties. I had you before justin but so many randoms added me as friends i had to delete all the friends on my list :'(

Steve
Old Sep 25, 2007, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Posey075
i was planning on picking yup my reserved copy last night and i went out to robinson mall and i walked in and said hell with that...there had to have been 500 people
that's crazy. i went to gamestop at century III and there were only about 120 people in line. i was right in the middle. they had already made sure everyone paid for their game so people just had to pick them up. i was on my way home at top speed in the evo at 12:10. i really thought i would be waiting longer.

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
Beat it already!!!!
i was kind of hoping it would be longer. it was excellent, played well, and all that, but it only took my and 3 of my friends about 4.5 - 5 hours to beat it. i'm gonna up the anty to legendary, and try again

Originally Posted by GNV Motorsports
my gamertag is Urwifespanties.
cool, i will add you.
Old Sep 25, 2007, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

Kinda funny you wait how long for the game to be released that you can hardly stand it because of all the hype, wait in line and pay $60+ dollars for it and 5 hrs later its over....

Gotta love the video game industry
Old Sep 25, 2007, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

well, it was myself and 3 of my most skilled halo playing friends. really it wasn't fair towards the computer.

i do wish it was a bit longer, but to be honest, i didn't neccesarily buy halo for the campaign mode. i bought it for the online multiplayer. i HATED the campaign for halo 2, thought it was absolute trash, played it once to beat it, and haven't touched it since, but the online versus is where it's at.

the multiplayer maps are absolutely amazing in 3. WAY better than either of the two previous incarnations of the game.
Old Sep 25, 2007, 01:33 PM
Evolving Member

well, it was myself and 3 of my most skilled halo playing friends. really it wasn't fair towards the computer.

i do wish it was a bit longer, but to be honest, i didn't neccesarily buy halo for the campaign mode. i bought it for the online multiplayer. i HATED the campaign for halo 2, thought it was absolute trash, played it once to beat it, and haven't touched it since, but the online versus is where it's at.

the multiplayer maps are absolutely amazing in 3. WAY better than either of the two previous incarnations of the game.

You pretty much hit it on the head. Also this does not just go for Halo. I think 90% of xbox owners worry about the multiplayer before the single player.

I know personally that is what i am concerned with the most. Halo's online is unreal, same with Gears, COD, and that Ace Combat 6 will have some insane online game play.

Oh well, it would be even better if we can get an game of all evo owners!

Steve
Old Sep 25, 2007, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

my gamertag is 'oligarchy'

i am finsihing up some work, and then will probably be on most of the day, so hit me up if you want to get an evo game together.
Old Sep 25, 2007, 02:04 PM
Evolving Member

my gamertag is 'oligarchy'

i am finsihing up some work, and then will probably be on most of the day, so hit me up if you want to get an evo game together.
I am on campus all day, and have a big test tomorrow so i will devote most of my time tonight to studying. However i will try to get on for a little... If not i'll definitely throw some halo 3 down tomorrow with you for sure.

Steve
Old Sep 25, 2007, 04:10 PM
Evolving Member

goin to pick up my copy of halo 3 tomorrow

saw that damn white RS in my town again, parked at Rex home audio. does he post on here?
Old Sep 25, 2007, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

Here are some pics of whats going on with my evo guys

Soo, i pulled out the Engine, Tranny, diff... Took off full exhaust, leaving off motor mount and a few other things to make way for the next couple weeks project..

Getting a VSR intake manifold from SBR
Also getting a 4" FMIC from them, and a 3.5" TBE

As you guys already know, im getting motor built with...
(getting it done saturday)
Manley rods
wiesco pistons
arp head studs/ main studs
cosworth 272 cams (mivec of course)
supertech titanium dual Springs retainers
super tech valves nitride coated
cosmetic head gasket

bunch of powder coating work to parts as well as anodizing work to some aluminum parts.

for management im using the aem ems
Innovative wideband for the AFR's

And as everyone seen before the ETS GT37R turbo kit.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

And just because im as goofy as they come...

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Sep 25, 2007, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

Here is Dans finished product... powdercoated black, ported, polished, and extruded heavily on the inside. should show major improvements

here are some finished pictures of it black... ported.. polished inside... and of course the new Magnus intake manifold gasket! enjoy

The pics dont even show this manifold justice!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

New Magnus thicker gasket pics
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old Sep 25, 2007, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

made 640 on c16 with 100 degree intake temps. took the car out on the street with 5 more psi felt like 700hp then i almost blew my tranny apart took the car back to the shop there was almost no tranny fluid in it now my 3rd gear grinds
Old Sep 25, 2007, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

Nice photos there champ. The project is coming along real nice man , new motor on the horizon BIG H.P. numbers for sure

Im gonna be soooo slooowww hahaha
Old Sep 25, 2007, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evodrivesme
made 640 on c16 with 100 degree intake temps. took the car out on the street with 5 more psi felt like 700hp then i almost blew my tranny apart took the car back to the shop there was almost no tranny fluid in it now my 3rd gear grinds
Oh snap your car was sounding rediculous on the dyno today man plain sick , all these 37R's all the sudden

Man this sucks to hear about the tranny man you finally get it somewhat dialed in and now the tranny want to let go

Good to see the setup workin though get the tranny fixed I got some cobra's for ya to put down

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet