Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2008, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ha, i feel like quite the ludite. sitting here giving myself retina cancer with my low definition cathode ray tube.
Old Jan 22, 2008, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
ha, i feel like quite the ludite. sitting here giving myself retina cancer with my low definition cathode ray tube.

Best buy is having there 3 year 0% interest on all home theater stuff again.... its like saving up money and having it now instead of waiting
Old Jan 22, 2008, 12:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
So i broke down and bought the Turbo xs exhaust..will have it later in the week
Old Jan 22, 2008, 12:38 PM
Evolved Member

it will do the job just fine.....

When you get it on let me know, I can meet up with you one of these evenings when the weather is decent to look at your rom and do some logs
Old Jan 22, 2008, 12:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
awesome..i will also have the BOV fixed to recirculate, so everything should be good with it.
Old Jan 22, 2008, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman

Best buy is having there 3 year 0% interest on all home theater stuff again.... its like saving up money and having it now instead of waiting

that stuff is always tempting. i hate debts though.

i'm driving most of mine around, so it's not that bad i suppose.
Old Jan 22, 2008, 03:11 PM
Evolved Member

damn you for bringing that to my attention travis. now i am looking at tv's online
Old Jan 22, 2008, 03:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GNV Motorsports
Eric,

That looks really awesome man. Now all you gotta do is get Call of Duty 4 for xbox360 and pwn some noobs with myself and Justin!

Steve

I have cod 4

red tiger camo on my 50 cal and on my m60

My name is

Petey2133
Old Jan 22, 2008, 03:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman
Reg. blu-ray player owners will get hosed when blu-ray 2.0 is released...they will still be able to watch the movie but there will be special features version 1.0 and 1.1 wont have access to on a 2.0 disk....so its not all bad unless you have to have all the features (then its a problem)

PS3 like i said is the only one that is able to be upgraded through software support but seeing how 85% of blu-ray players is in the PS3 they don't really care about the other 15% who will have outdated versions who didn't wait.....

electronics suck these days......no matter what you buy its outdated in a year, well except the ps3 - which will eventually be outdated by the PS4

Its nothing more than a firmware update according to sony.. I actually just downloaded the version 3.7 that was released on 12/20/07 And I dont see sony subjecting themselves to hardware that is non-upgrade compatible based on a few software issues.

The big news really is that Hd DVD is pretty much trashed, so feel bad for the people who bought them for their xbox 360's and just in general.

I almost bought a toshiba a30 with 10 movies of choice on amazon for $200 but backed out soon as i heard warner brothers went blu.

Overall i cant say anything but good about the system. a little slow. but amazing quality
Old Jan 22, 2008, 05:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
I have cod 4

My name is

Petey2133

Eric,

Mine is BrotherBilo511. Feel free to add me and we'll just have to kill some people.

Steve
Old Jan 22, 2008, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
I have cod 4

My name is

Petey2133

my xbox live gamerid is "oligarchy". give me an add, let's shoot some newbz.
Old Jan 22, 2008, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I talked to John/Jestr from Jestr Tuning today. TheGame is right as I don't have the hardware or software to log and do email flashes. When I start my new job, i'll be able to afford it, but now its out of my budget. As soon as my downpipe comes i'll be swaping it out and mailing John my ECU. I didnt know that Autozone could get me the code, i'll have to stop down.

Oh, I also bought a Razo shift knob and installed it today...its nice. The fact that it is ghetto universal plastic and screw fit pissed me off a bit, but once its on it feels better than stock. The added weight seems to make it smoother...hopefully it helps the awful 1-2 shift (last time i popped my shifter cable off and thought my tranny was blown - thanks again Mike for scaring the sh*t out of me ).

Speaking of COD4...I'M OBSESSED. I seriously can't stop playing it. I've dedicated about 4 solid days of playing and i'm a level 28 right now. So much better than COD2/3. Its nice to take a break from Halo 3, haha. My gamertag is, coincidentally, CANEXICAN. Ok...i'm going to play it right now.
Old Jan 22, 2008, 08:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Canexican
I talked to John/Jestr from Jestr Tuning today. TheGame is right as I don't have the hardware or software to log and do email flashes. When I start my new job, i'll be able to afford it, but now its out of my budget. As soon as my downpipe comes i'll be swaping it out and mailing John my ECU. I didnt know that Autozone could get me the code, i'll have to stop down.

Oh, I also bought a Razo shift knob and installed it today...its nice. The fact that it is ghetto universal plastic and screw fit pissed me off a bit, but once its on it feels better than stock. The added weight seems to make it smoother...hopefully it helps the awful 1-2 shift (last time i popped my shifter cable off and thought my tranny was blown - thanks again Mike for scaring the sh*t out of me ).

Speaking of COD4...I'M OBSESSED. I seriously can't stop playing it. I've dedicated about 4 solid days of playing and i'm a level 28 right now. So much better than COD2/3. Its nice to take a break from Halo 3, haha. My gamertag is, coincidentally, CANEXICAN. Ok...i'm going to play it right now.

Canexican,

Add me up bro, BrotherBilo511. I play mostly on Friday, Sat, and Monday nights. Other than that i'm on and off throughout the week.

Steve
Old Jan 23, 2008, 03:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by xsolowx
So i broke down and bought the Turbo xs exhaust..will have it later in the week
Good choice
Old Jan 23, 2008, 06:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
damn you for bringing that to my attention travis. now i am looking at tv's online
Thats how it starts...........bwahaha!

cant beat 0% for 3 years

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet