Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2008, 09:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats awsome I like the smoke idea.......Can you put alittle of that in the front by the Hood?
Old Mar 25, 2008, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

haha, that's bob's car. no smoke from the hood needed. he destroyed the diff's from racing too much.

here are a couple other random things i have done in PS. like i said, i mostly use it for logo/graphic/web design. i know i should use illustrator because it is vector based, but i never could get the hang of a strictly vector program.

Old Mar 25, 2008, 12:51 PM
Evolved Member

Man I can't even keep up with this thread. I kind of agree that we should have two different threads. One about meets and the other BSing.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

The meet info gets reposted all the time.....so I don't think thats a problem.

but I agree I cant keep up either lately - I leave, come back and there is 5 pages of posts and one where im called a "stock - slow homo" () because I guess I don't have a large enough mod list?....but I do have a running car so whatevah
Old Mar 25, 2008, 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey, just out of curiosity, is anyone planning on going up to the drag strip on Sat. April 5th? I'm dying to run my car and wanted to know if anyone was planning on heading up there and/or wanted to go with me.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 01:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Canexican
Hey, just out of curiosity, is anyone planning on going up to the drag strip on Sat. April 5th? I'm dying to run my car and wanted to know if anyone was planning on heading up there and/or wanted to go with me.
I may be going up this weekend with my bud Mario, and his 1g. He should be pretty damn quick this year
Old Mar 25, 2008, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
I may be going up this weekend with my bud Mario, and his 1g. He should be pretty damn quick this year
I looked at the schedule and it wasnt showing that it was open this weekend...if it is - i'd probably go.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman

but I agree I cant keep up either lately - I leave, come back and there is 5 pages of posts and one where im called a "stock - slow homo" () because I guess I don't have a large enough mod list?....but I do have a running car so whatevah
Agreed about the meet info it gets bumped and brought up to current so it is easy to find that info.

The Local thread for years has been where all the Locals go and talk smack , from cars to whatever why should it change now. Because a few people go back and forth a little. I am a big boy it dont bother me none.

Ouch running car huh , well that hurts a little but when you play hard you pay hard sometimes
Old Mar 25, 2008, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

I looked at the schedule and it wasnt showing that it was open this weekend...if it is - i'd probably go.
Oh ok I thought I remember reading at some point that it was open first weekend was march 28th . Well regardless been talking to Mario about getting out there when the track opens to see where she is this year.

The car went on a diet ,and I believe some refined tuning this year
Old Mar 25, 2008, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

is that opening day at PRP?

i would go, but i am already planning on heading to the drivers school for the NSCC at north park.

i may even be instructing.

what time does it all start? if it's later i might try to make it out. nhscc usually wraps up around 4pm or so.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
Oh ok I thought I remember reading at some point that it was open first weekend was march 28th . Well regardless been talking to Mario about getting out there when the track opens to see where she is this year.

The car went on a diet ,and I believe some refined tuning this year
I also thought this weekend was supposed to be opening weekend. But it turns out they decided to stay closed. Shouldn't really be a surprise since the place is closed more than its open. So next weekend will be the NEW opining weekend.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman

So you want to race right now then is what you are saying? I will not bet any money, but we can do a pride race.

Only thing is, you have to race at my house, out of my driveway...

The homo comment was based on all the sarcasm that was floating around my VIP list
Old Mar 25, 2008, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Im up for riding along with someone this weekend, where ever lol. Im home alone with my new tools and a car full of job. She is down so I would have to ride along with someone.........ANyone? Driving school? Drag strip? lol just call me

484-636-8357

Old Mar 25, 2008, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoDan
I also thought this weekend was supposed to be opening weekend. But it turns out they decided to stay closed. Shouldn't really be a surprise since the place is closed more than its open. So next weekend will be the NEW opining weekend.
yeah PRP sucks big ***** , they are never open hell the forcast could be for rain 2 weeks from now and they would cancel today due to saturated grounds
Old Mar 25, 2008, 02:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkyz
Hey Im up for riding along with someone this weekend, where ever lol. Im home alone with my new tools and a car full of job. She is down so I would have to ride along with someone.........ANyone? Driving school? Drag strip? lol just call me

484-636-8357

i want to see you at the north hills autocross school in the honduh.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet