Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2008, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys (Kyle, Denny, Whoever else tuned by Nate) I made a review thread for Nate maybe you guys could chime in on your experiences!

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...32#post5536932
Old Apr 13, 2008, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Where can one get Redline fluids locally? Or the cheapest by mail? I think I spent $9.00 a quart + shipping for MT-90 last time. I know there's a better deal somewhere.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkyz
WOOT!@!! the tranny is in Im excited and taken a break lol....Liz and I did it! Not bad...wrench chic for a wife!!

After break pluggin everything back in and hooking up the T-case and driveshaft......I hear a rum and coke calling my name tonite lol
after a job like that, i might be looking for something more powerful than rum.

perhaps about a pint of raw ether.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
after a job like that, i might be looking for something more powerful than rum.

perhaps about a pint of raw ether.
Yeah that sounds good, The evo is getting meth, im getting rum, and the wife is getting the.......................nevermind this is a public forum......
Old Apr 13, 2008, 01:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
and not knowing how to turn a wrench would cause this.
Not knowing how to turn a wrench? If I remember correctly you were the one that couldn't identify a backwards blow off valve on that one EVO and now you're building a 37R car. Scary...

I'm gonna post the rest of my pictures now too...
Old Apr 13, 2008, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

Pics from the (dirty / rainy) EVO meet...

Sorry I put my name on them I was just messing around with some stuff in photoshop. If you want a certain picture without my name on it, no border, and in full resolution / wallpaper size please just send me a PM.

Enjoy!

SJ sorry I didn't get any pics of the Honda...I think these were before you got there!

Last edited by EVORaab; Apr 13, 2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 01:33 PM
Evolving Member

Triple post time! But hey you other guys that had pictures from the meet...if you wouldn't mind go throw them in this thread I made in the EVO Show & Shine...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh....php?p=5537291

Old Apr 13, 2008, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVORaab
Not knowing how to turn a wrench? If I remember correctly you were the one that couldn't identify a backwards blow off valve on that one EVO and now you're building a 37R car. Scary...

I'm gonna post the rest of my pictures now too...

I dont have to explain myself. All i know is i milked more money out of you for a someone that needed some parts gone, and no one would buy them but you

Out of curiosity is this not an evo "owners" forum. Not an "evo" borrowers forum.

You cant be serious if you are going to sit here and question my knowledge of the evo. I had to drive 30 minutes to your house because you didn't know how to take off your vortex generator!!!

PS, im thinking of trading in my evo for an M3, so don't get comfortable driving the US automart car

From a PM
Originally Posted by EVORaab
not sure what happended there with that guy returning the evo? but how is it your business to go blab it on an online forum to everyone? and half of the problems occured after the manual boost controller "disappeared"

whats the matter, bad for business? Here is an idea. If you dont want me talking about business matters, how about you think about that before you accuse someone of stealing a MBC. Next comment, or smart A$$ remark i read about a MBC that you NEVER OWNED in the first place im going to give you something to cry about. So watch what you say
Old Apr 13, 2008, 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

And for the record I do own these cars under my name...I can't borrow them because I'm not 18

Good luck Pab
Old Apr 13, 2008, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

T case is in, we ran into a obstacle with the jack and tcase....Liz and I got it though!!......

SJ
Old Apr 13, 2008, 02:56 PM

paab...no need to threaten a 17 year old kid man....take a breath...put a tampon in....well get through this together......i am officially leaving evom...goodbye..
Old Apr 13, 2008, 03:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by garcia10
paab...no need to threaten a 17 year old kid man....take a breath...put a tampon in....well get through this together......i am officially leaving evom...goodbye..

haha okay i am not placing threats. The kid needs to learn a thing or two about respect thats all. Just because daddy hands him everything on a silver platter does not mean he is going to push his weight around on the forums or at meets. I dont take to much **** to heart on here or in person, and i rarely get offended but the kid pushes my buttons more and more every time he types.

The real story is... I work hard for my car, and every part i put into it.

Originally Posted by evoraab10
From what I hear at the meets everyone says you'll be lucky to make it 300 miles on your 'build'...I think it'll work out but who knows...

and I thought it was pretty nice I talked my dad into letting you get a job to help out...then **** disappears and you just don't show up then...weird (not saying it was you...but when you post 60 blu rays for sale, jack ipods, repackage dvds....)
1) there has been 300 write ups on that POS evo.
2) i drove it past kenny ross with a husband and wife and parked it back in its spot.
3) If i were going to take something it would have been the defi blue racer gauges.
4) when did i do this? I had time to pop the hood in the show room and take it out right? in front of other workers, and lot boys. (i dont even know where your ideas come from)
5) i didnt show up because after a 97 mercedes benz was traded in that we gave the lady $6500.00 for , and two days later it was priced at $15,000 and i had an opportunity to make $200.00 on it while someone else made $7800.00 i said F that, and am looking for a COMMISSION based job.

As for the people talking **** at the meets, i dont know who you are but im sure you remember... you can F!_!CK your self, and if i do only get 300 miles out of my build, there will 1200 beat downs at the track if you want some.

as far as i am concerned, i dont brag about what im doing to my car, and when i post stuff up, its only to let the people who are "curious" know, or the people who care.

Photographers can be replaced.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 04:01 PM
Evolved Member

Let me know man, i will be a mile from the dyno for the next couple months still.. would like to see. Plus, you might be able to get a nice custom dyno tune too. Nate has been there to help out some locals so far with evo's and of course his 900whp 2nd gen eclipse he tunes
Probably wont go to slowboy's dyno and don't need a custom dyno tune when I do my own custom road tuning. Just someday would like to see "numbers" just out of my own curiosity's sake.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 04:23 PM
Account Disabled

As for the people talking **** at the meets, i dont know who you are but im sure you remember... you can F!_!CK your self, and if i do only get 300 miles out of my build, there will 1200 beat downs at the track if you want some.

as far as i am concerned, i dont brag about what im doing to my car, and when i post stuff up, its only to let the people who are "curious" know, or the people who care.

Photographers can be replaced.
1. I want some. I thought we were going to be ready to do this in april as per our discussions last fall. Just so that its out their we agreed to a 60mph roll on race. My car has been running for awhile now, hell I even had it out to York for some dyno time then turned around and took it to Pittsburgh.

2. Its not polite to brag about how much money you are throwing around. Didn't your parents teach you manners? Or are they too busy funding your evo "project"?

3. At least he has some photos of real cars that run.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 04:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bvdawg13
ya if i could ever get a good launch on that track maybe i'd see 11's lol 5th gear is killing me as well
I have been able to get my fair share of 1.6 60 ft's on that track. I would say raise that rev limit and hold 4th out

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet