Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dan l
Just in case your wondering here is my dsm:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8...stervw0zc8.jpg
Nice
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:11 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by travman

I love this thread these days.......

I have - full interior, stock bottem end, cleanest dsm I have seen with my own eyes honestly (not just because hes my friend).

I watched the car go 19ish at 26mph on a stock motor, stock cams, stock intake manifold, stock other stuff as well + bolt-on precision 99trim - I dunno kind of impressive imo?

Shhhhh he does not need to know that!

Last edited by dan l; Apr 14, 2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:14 PM
Evolved Member

Shhhhh he does not need to know that!

Last edited by travman; Apr 14, 2008 at 07:23 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:18 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by travman
dude that was last years setup - not the new super secret tricked out dumpster mod setup
True, but its like poker and not showing your cards etc....

Plus its just plain rude to brag. Haven't we learned anything?
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

True, but its like poker and not showing your cards etc....

Plus its just plain rude to brag. Haven't we learned anything?
sorry - edited
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:20 PM
Evolved Member

No No I already claimed the Dumbster Mod Setup....ooooo nevermind you said Dumpster...ok I get it now... lol

Are we all friends now again?
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
guys..i know i am new here but...we are all here because we enjoy are cars... some of us can spend $30,000 on modding our cars, some of us have to see how much cash we have left over after bills to buy a part or two , some of us have to find a BOV under $70 (no offense SJ) the point is who gives a crap..we all have descent cars that are far above the average POS cars that are on the road today. Who gives a crap who can beat who, or who is lying about what they are doing to thier cars....my evo was a piece of crap that didnt even want to run when i got it partially because my ignorance of them when i bought it. Travman offered to help without even really knowing me, just from me telling him I was having problems at the small meet we had over the winter. Thanks to him it is running strong now, and in the procees I have learned alot about the car. I think some of you should really think about your actions and learn by the examples of others......

BTW Jeremy I never did get to buy you a beer back on friday..ill catch ya next time(trav i owe you at least a case or two )

Brian
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xsolowx
guys..i know i am new here but...we are all here because we enjoy are cars... some of us can spend $30,000 on modding our cars, some of us have to see how much cash we have left over after bills to buy a part or two , some of us have to find a BOV under $70 (no offense SJ) the point is who gives a crap..we all have descent cars that are far above the average POS cars that are on the road today. Who gives a crap who can beat who, or who is lying about what they are doing to thier cars....my evo was a piece of crap that didnt even want to run when i got it partially because my ignorance of them when i bought it. Travman offered to help without even really knowing me, just from me telling him I was having problems at the small meet we had over the winter. Thanks to him it is running strong now, and in the procees I have learned alot about the car. I think some of you should really think about your actions and learn by the examples of others......

BTW Jeremy I never did get to buy you a beer back on friday..ill catch ya next time(trav i owe you at least a case or two )

Brian
thanks for the props
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Dan L., was that your white/black first-gen DSM next to me when we were at PRP on opening day? I believe you were running a 30R? That was a nice car man.

But please, for the love of God, end this incessant b*tching contest. When Peteypabs car is finally done, then you two can race and once again **** eachother off. You guys can then continue to b*tch at each other all you want in person and maybe punch eachother in the face...it will probably be good for the both of you.

My eyes are starting to bleed from reading this crap. Why don't we talk about something a bit more interesting, such as the awesomeness of the Pens and their molesting of the Sens tonight !?

P.s. Speedjunkyz, don't fret, I need to get this grill done...it angers me the more I look at it. As long as the weather is nice this weekend and i'm free, i'll try to meet up with you on Sat. Let me know if that works for you .
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

Yes the pens raped the sens face. It was a good nite!
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:34 PM
Account Disabled

I don't go to PRP after the incident in 2006.

I also don't fight.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Canexican
Hey Dan L., was that your white/black first-gen DSM next to me when we were at PRP on opening day? I believe you were running a 30R? That was a nice car man.

But please, for the love of God, end this incessant b*tching contest. When Peteypabs car is finally done, then you two can race and once again **** eachother off. You guys can then continue to b*tch at each other all you want in person and maybe punch eachother in the face...it will probably be good for the both of you.

My eyes are starting to bleed from reading this crap. Why don't we talk about something a bit more interesting, such as the awesomeness of the Pens and their molesting of the Sens tonight !?

P.s. Speedjunkyz, don't fret, I need to get this grill done...it angers me the more I look at it. As long as the weather is nice this weekend and i'm free, i'll try to meet up with you on Sat. Let me know if that works for you .

Either way bro, I have *** loads of DEI products anyways lol I sell it haha....so if you wanted it silver I can get silver. I would just have to order the parts
..lol You have me number, just ring a ding me up!!

P.s. Just in case noone noticed through the war zone I FINISHED THE CLUTCH!!!

Im just waiting on replacing my caliper....;( I found rips in my seals!!! ARGH!!! If its not one thing its another!!!!
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

I don't go to PRP after the incident in 2006.

I also don't fight.
Hmm I wasnt here please tell me what happen in 2006
Old Apr 14, 2008, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evol.ved
If you're really in a pinch I think I have a regular 8 BOV you can have.

What kind of BOV is the bird caller? I heard it when you brought your car down to the waterfront that one time.

ok I could use it thanks for the heads up.....267-261-9530 is my business cell....leave a message about the BOV if I do not answer
Old Apr 14, 2008, 08:42 PM

wow....alot of fighting on here......i bought an evo because I loved the car...not to to sit here and read all this crap going on....if someone wants to build their evo some way..let them...its their car...their money......we are all big boys and we can make whatever decision we want whether people agree with it or not....just like my decision to leave my car stock...people say im crazy for keeping an evo stock...but i dont care at all...i dont need to explain myself.....i go to meets to and bull**** with the guys.....so all in all.....quit talking **** on each others cars and run them when they are ready to go...

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet