Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2008, 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SpeedJunkyz
Really why whats it doing? It works fine for me...... And Justin you know you need one of these....195 if we can get 4 people......
That is way less considering shipping from another distributor...
when i try to go to it, it doesn't display the board, just the header and some text under it that says "Deafult Style --- Dark_VB" and i can't goto my control panel because it 404's.
Old May 5, 2008, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

Ok I will look into it.....untill then just go the bottom and use the drop down menu on the left and change it to speedfire....sorry Justin, you know how it is to have a site act up HAHA
Old May 5, 2008, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mitsmaster
Patrick welcome to the pittsburgh world...The car set up great today cant wait to see how it does on the track......Jeremy better watch out for this evo....My thoughts on the matter.. If its got a roll cage in it , it must be fast......I think some new competition came to town.....
Welcome Patrick. I'd love to meet and see the car sometime. I've done a few lap days at Beaver run and its a real fun track. Hard on brakes but fun. Nelsons is a great deal except that it is pretty much a free for all sooo. As long as you kno alittle about watching out for the not so bright then its fine.

Hope you get in on Sat as you'll have some fun on that track.

Oh and if you have a roll cage you can come do some hillclimbs with me this year if you like.

Last edited by jerdeitzel; May 5, 2008 at 06:27 PM.
Old May 5, 2008, 06:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Should have caught me a week ago SJ...just put an AEM wideband in a couple days ago...
Old May 5, 2008, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
Welcome Patrick. I'd love to meet and see the car sometime. I've done a few lap days at Beaver run and its a real fun track. Hard on brakes but fun. Nelsons is a great deal except that it is pretty much a free for all sooo. As long as you kno alittle about watching out for the not so bright then its fine.

Just wondering what group your in at BR? Usually the group 3's don't fill up. But a satdurday is a good flat out day.

Oh and if you have a roll cage you can come do some hillclimbs with me this year if you like.
I haven't been to BR, but am looking forward to it! If read the rules correctly, you have to run have 1 day with an instructor to be able to Run in GR 3; plus having not run the track, it would be good to go out wth some to get a sense of the proper line.

Funny you mention the hill climb, as I was just reading about that in GRM. Sounds like a blast, but I'd like to go to one first to check it out...big difference in ending up in the kitty litter versus off a cliff

Thanks for the heads-up re: Nelsons...sounds like a typical over-crowed NASA GR3 HPDE
Old May 5, 2008, 06:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xsolowx
Should have caught me a week ago SJ...just put an AEM wideband in a couple days ago...
what did you pay for it if I may ask? Im trying to optimize my pricing to where it benefits the public....its not working lol
Old May 5, 2008, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
welcome to the area patrick, there's a lot of us that autocross regularly, in fact there is an autocross this sunday down in washington county, and next weekend there is one in the north hills at north park. so i hope to see you out racing.

i haven't gotten a chance to get to an open lap day at beaver yet, but i am planning on doing one later this season.
Thanks! Until the family comes out I have a lot of weekends open to have fun with the car, and would like to give an autocross a go.
Old May 5, 2008, 06:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mitsmaster
Patrick welcome to the pittsburgh world...The car set up great today cant wait to see how it does on the track......Jeremy better watch out for this evo....My thoughts on the matter.. If its got a roll cage in it , it must be fast......I think some new competition came to town.....
HA! the reason the 4-point is there is not becasue of speed, believe me, at my age I just putter around the track; it's the wife's doing.

She figures if I flip, the roll bar will keep me alive long enough so there won't be any questions about who gets my worldy belongings with the Lawyer by my hospital bed
Old May 5, 2008, 06:53 PM

Roll Cage

I keep telling my bother in-law he needs one, If nothing else just because it says something about the car..... I am sure he is reading this( its time)
Old May 5, 2008, 06:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkyz
Ok I will look into it.....untill then just go the bottom and use the drop down menu on the left and change it to speedfire....sorry Justin, you know how it is to have a site act up HAHA
i don't have that. none of the bottom is there?
Old May 5, 2008, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by goforwand
Thanks! Until the family comes out I have a lot of weekends open to have fun with the car, and would like to give an autocross a go.
it's always a good time. the best parts about it are that it is cheap, accessible, and fun in a social aspect too.
Old May 5, 2008, 07:20 PM
Evolving Member

Garcia got an AMS exhaust and the following day he gets this.....

he sent that to me cause I didn't believe him. sucks.
Old May 5, 2008, 07:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by goforwand
I haven't been to BR, but am looking forward to it! If read the rules correctly, you have to run have 1 day with an instructor to be able to Run in GR 3; plus having not run the track, it would be good to go out wth some to get a sense of the proper line.

Funny you mention the hill climb, as I was just reading about that in GRM. Sounds like a blast, but I'd like to go to one first to check it out...big difference in ending up in the kitty litter versus off a cliff

Thanks for the heads-up re: Nelsons...sounds like a typical over-crowed NASA GR3 HPDE

Yes finding the line out there is allitle tricky. Plus there are some pretty good instructors that you can ride with.

If your interested in seeing one. Polish Mtn hillclimb in Cumberland Maryland is the closest one that the PHA runs. Its about 2-3 hours from here. If you've ever done any track days at all and are comfident in your go pedal restraint. You can do a hillcimb with not much issue. Yes the possibility of a serious situation are much greater but, this is where someone with allitle restraint and self control can have fun with not much issue. http://www.pahillclimb.org

I was reading the GRM article myself. I was actually already looking into doing that Wolf mtn hilllcimb. Looks like a fun one. They have another event down in NC also. The Rock and Road hillcimb at eagle nest. This looks like a super venue!

Last edited by jerdeitzel; May 5, 2008 at 07:24 PM.
Old May 5, 2008, 07:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVORaab
Garcia got an AMS exhaust and the following day he gets this.....

he sent that to me cause I didn't believe him. sucks.
are you kidding me!!! i just saw him thursday and he still had the stock exhaust on. That bull****, getting a ticket that quick thats why i HATE cops .

and i thought he was keeping that thing stock whats up with that
Old May 5, 2008, 07:59 PM
Evolved Member

Ok people I have four on hand.....If anyone or you know anyone who needs one then contact me, this is a great deal going on. 185.00 not including shipping. Shipping would be like 10 bucks. Anyone near me then I can deliver or cover shipping. But we need five people to do it.....These retail for 199 or more without shipping.....Save some money with me this spring!!!

Anyone interested in a group buy with this product?

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lc1.php

Pm me for details Or call me

267-261-9530

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet