Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SpeedJunkyz
Wow there is an actual human being in this thread HAHA thanks Brian

Its funny that noone else talks **** but certain members, Talk **** all you want I could care less. And thanks for the compliment on my forum. Its not even a year old yet and you are making fun of it lol....... Im glad you're not on there HAHA.....
The thing you need to realize is that I know the masses hate on me and my style its cool. I am actually an easy going dude but I like to talk smack so people get offended and then hate on me. Then spread the hate amongst all the newbs.

You have met me before and if I can recall went well out of my way to accomodate you just for you to check out some parts. I basically drove clear from my house to where you live. Hauling the kids out at night . But I am a d i c k head.

All I am saying is nobody was even talking smack on you and you got all defensive about things. Hey man it sucks that it happend its not going to get solved bye getting pissy with people.

Last edited by steelcityevo8; Jun 11, 2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:07 PM

Hey steel city, hows the build coming?
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:07 PM
Evolved Member

SJ - Hey buddy, it's all in fun. I know what you're going through man. Any of these other guys all know how much money I just had to dump into my old VIII for similar problems. What can you do man? Live and learn and get a little laugh out of it. You hear guys making fun of Eric for not having a motor, and Dan for having a blown motor, or Travis for just being Travis... Anyhow, like Dan said, I honestly have a great flywheel if you need it. It was only used for maybe 1,000 miles. Super offer. That goes for anyone else too.

I also have an HKS downpipe for VIII / IX. Super deal. Used for about 25,000 miles. A little dirty, but flanges are perfect and very little traces of rust.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkyz

Plus I asked him how much for the flywheel, he no reply, plus Im sure I can get a brand new for around or less than what he is selling it for ontop of getting it resurfaced. Its called dealer accounts.
I never got a PM or question asked man, but it's yours for $50. I highly doubt you'll get one for even close to that. And I'm not even sure it needs resurfaced. Mike had suggested it though just to be safe.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

When my motor broke I didnt get on here and start crying about that stuff. You think your clutch problem sucks well , welcome to the club there ace

I know some cats love the fact that my stuff broke . thats the nature of the public forum. When you play you pay sometimes.

I guess what I am driving at here is that. Even though I might talk a bit I am also somebody that would help in times of need. If I had something that could help you in your situation I would man. Trust me there will be a few cars riding with a few specific items off of my shelf for a minute since I am not in need of them. I would do the same for almost any local member here , in particular if I had known them.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

well guys, i was a bit bored this afternoon so i made a couple stops and found a high quality replacement for dave's plastic penguin cup, as the prize for the kart track.

some of you might say that it looks like a bowl with a candle holder bolted to the bottom of it. i say you are jerks and don't know what you're talking about. this is a fully custom built trophy

behold it's majesty!

this fine trophy will be awarded to the fastest street tire evo at the kart track during competition runs.

the winners name, class, and number will be emblazoned on it in classy sharpie marker, and if they wish, the winner can take the cup home until it needs to re-awarded at the next wilson circuit TT.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by garcia10
Hey steel city, hows the build coming?
Actually the build is coming along real nice. Basically Powertrane and Drivetrane upgrades should be complete within a month or 2. The motor is paid for , Buschur stage 3 block/head, with BF272's . The tranny is gonna make the journey to Buschur for the Buschwacker whenever I actually get off my lazy azz and tear it out. But The funds for it and the clutch upgrade to a triple is in hand.

I have family vacation and wifey's birthday coming so some cash will have to get diverted to that.

But after that hopefully it can be rededicated to the rest of the tidbits that will be in need of.

Thanks for askin
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
Actually the build is coming along real nice. Basically Powertrane and Drivetrane upgrades should be complete within a month or 2. The motor is paid for , Buschur stage 3 block/head, with BF272's . The tranny is gonna make the journey to Buschur for the Buschwacker whenever I actually get off my lazy azz and tear it out. But The funds for it and the clutch upgrade to a triple is in hand.

I have family vacation and wifey's birthday coming so some cash will have to get diverted to that.

But after that hopefully it can be rededicated to the rest of the tidbits that will be in need of.

Thanks for askin
I still got the manuals and torque dampers for you man. Whenever you want em, no rush.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks for askin
got any plans for some new rubber to contain that beast on the launch?
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
got any plans for some new rubber to contain that beast on the launch?
Hahaaha , I will be in need for sure. I know what my true plans are , but may not be right away being it will be more cash , and at some point I need to stop the bleeding for a minute.

I will get my hands on the CCW's in the 16in variety that clear the stock brembo's. with the Hoosier DOT on them.

But It may just have to lay some mean patches down thru a few gears for a minute until I muster up the cash.

I just want it to run again
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:30 PM
Evolving Member

Speeking of tires Justin we have a real variety of street tires at this event.

From your KD's, RE-01's to Advans and Dierezzas. Maybe even some Falkens. Should be interesting to see how the compunds hold up.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Thegame
I still got the manuals and torque dampers for you man. Whenever you want em, no rush.
Brian , yes I have not forgotten. With the heatwave I have been very busy and my mind just hasnt been right hahah.

I appreciate you holding on to them for me. We will have to get together sometime
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Hahaaha , I will be in need for sure. I know what my true plans are , but may not be right away being it will be more cash , and at some point I need to stop the bleeding for a minute.

I will get my hands on the CCW's in the 16in variety that clear the stock brembo's. with the Hoosier DOT on them.

But It may just have to lay some mean patches down thru a few gears for a minute until I muster up the cash.

I just want it to run again
i think you may need to find a local burnout contest with some cheap tires, and show those RWD drive guys what a REAL burnout looks like.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
i think you may need to find a local burnout contest with some cheap tires, and show those RWD drive guys what a REAL burnout looks like.
hahahaha , mmmmm I love the rev limiter bwappaapapapapapapap pop
Old Jun 11, 2008, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Evol.ved
Speeking of tires Justin we have a real variety of street tires at this event.

From your KD's, RE-01's to Advans and Dierezzas. Maybe even some Falkens. Should be interesting to see how the compunds hold up.
Speaking of tire compounds, my Pirelli P-Zero Nero's just came today! Does anyone know of a place that will mount and balance my tires cheaply? Really want to get these puppies on!

Was it Colin that told me that he knew someone that does it for like $20 bucks? Coulda sworn I heard that somewhere...

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet