Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow... Sorry guys. Let's put it this way though SJ. I'm a pretty laid back guy. How do you get to know people? I got to know most of these guys on here by talking and BSing and taking shots at, etc ONLINE. Back in 04 we didn't have meets that I know of. So we all kind of BS'd here on the forum. It's a public forum. Look at what random guys say to each other everyday in other threads. It's absolutely astounding. Man, you shouldn't be getting upset over all of this. Do you think canexican will get upset if (perish the thought) he takes his car to NTB to get his tires mounted on his Volks and they scratch them? Would he freak out if he posted that info and someone said, "told you you should have gone to Denunzio's or wherever."? Probably not. You're just too sensitive. And to defend myself - you were taking a shot at Craftsman tools! And for someone who is employed by Sears Holdings Co I take that personally. As much as I hate the company and hate my job, I depend on them to earn a living until I graduate school. Did I complain about it? No, I just cracked a little joke and you made 2 pages of worthless posts.

Last edited by Thegame; Jun 11, 2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SpeedJunkyz
Can I ask everyone what part of my post to denny sounded like I was crying? lol Cmon people wake up, noone is crying. Noone is reading what I have to say lol. All I am saying is before you guys make rude comments about someone, atleast Know them....

Denny when you came on Steel shouldn't have did that, there is no justice for it, however you don't care and thats fine. My point is that maybe it more respectful to know someone then pick on them. Then I would have taken it as someone just picking on me lol, Thats not how it happened, I toke it as an insult because Brian doesn't know me. And I don't know Brian. SO I would never talk to him like that.

Denny to your comments above NOONE IS CRYING!!!! lol
Alright, well maybe just try to chill a little. I haven't got to meet you yet and I have respect for someone that tried the **** you tried to do. I would never attempt to install a clutch - as you can see from my build. Hell I paid for all that heavy duty ****.

All I'm saying is you don't want to be judged since no one knows you, so lighten up since you don't really know anyone else. It's the Internet afterall, and you can't get a read on someone's intended inflection through a screen.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Thegame
Wow... Sorry guys
No need to be sorry. It's not you.

Thanks for the battery tie down. Feels like it added a good 15-20whp.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evol.ved
Don't go modding or you'll need to trade it in again
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dennyt4
Don't go modding or you'll need to trade it in again
I hear that. This one is going to stay the way it came. The IX is a real nice car out of the box. I do miss the power though.

I don't think you've seen this one yet? Real classy. Crank windows. White, Of course.

Last edited by Evol.ved; Jun 11, 2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry to use you as an example canexican. The manifold is yours for compensation, lol.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

changing the battery tie down puts you in SM class. FYI.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
changing the battery tie down puts you in SM class. FYI.

I'll tell the SCR guys its factory.

I wonder if they'll ***** about the RS's lack of an Armrest?
Evolved Member

No need to be sorry. It's not you.

Glad I could help, Dave. I also have a quart of MT90 for you. Or was that Travis who wanted it? I forget, lol.
Evolving Member

I hear that. This one is going to stay the way it came. The IX is a real nice car out of the box. I do miss the power though.

I don't think you've seen this one yet? Real classy. Crank windows. White, Of course.
Nope haven't seen it - we'll have to meet up...maybe race?
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

Alright, well maybe just try to chill a little. I haven't got to meet you yet and I have respect for someone that tried the **** you tried to do. I would never attempt to install a clutch - as you can see from my build. Hell I paid for all that heavy duty ****.

All I'm saying is you don't want to be judged since no one knows you, so lighten up since you don't really know anyone else. It's the Internet afterall, and you can't get a read on someone's intended inflection through a screen.
LOL Again noone got hype in the beginning. And I don't need to do any judging on what he intended his feelings to be on his comment. I made one simple comment back and then all hell broke loose. If he is allowed to comment then I am allowed to. Though almost 90% of the people on here has the money to through around like you with you build, whether you saved to that point or not, I don't have it. So I tried to save my *** some money and did quite well might I add. I did everything by the book and I torqued everything down proper according to the book. Like most of my luck a freak problem happened to my car, and wouldn't you know it was my clutch.

Some of you guys said some nasty things to me, and I don't even give a ****. That is not my point. Im 28 years old and have been raised to treat people with more dignity and respect than I have received from this thread alone.
After reading some of these post about this, I believe I am not the one who needs to chill a little.

Lets just squash it. I leave you guys to your click you guys have here in Pittsburgh. Enjoy!
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:21 PM
Evolving Member

Nope haven't seen it - we'll have to meet up...maybe race?
Sure, the Jeep or the GSX?
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

I want to go with the GSX. I need to install my shifter bushings first though.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

SJ,

I broke denny's ***** when he first got on the forum. I was taken as possibly an attack. though it wasnt really like , I wanna fock with this dude cause I hate him. I just talk like that. unfortunatly you cant read faces or body language over the net.

Both me and denny soon met at a meet , we did not hold any grudges and we are actually very cool to this day. Hell I was just over his house yesterday peepin the GSX , bye the way RACERS BEWARE!!!!

If you met me in person I dont change my style I talk a certain way and it is what it is , all in fun.
I guess I am just used to hanging with a group of friends that talk smak like that. Its like brotherly love
Old Jun 11, 2008, 04:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkyz
LOL Again noone got hype in the beginning. And I don't need to do any judging on what he intended his feelings to be on his comment. I made one simple comment back and then all hell broke loose. If he is allowed to comment then I am allowed to. Though almost 90% of the people on here has the money to through around like you with you build, whether you saved to that point or not, I don't have it. So I tried to save my *** some money and did quite well might I add. I did everything by the book and I torqued everything down proper according to the book. Like most of my luck a freak problem happened to my car, and wouldn't you know it was my clutch.

Some of you guys said some nasty things to me, and I don't even give a ****. That is not my point. Im 28 years old and have been raised to treat people with more dignity and respect than I have received from this thread alone.
After reading some of these post about this, I believe I am not the one who needs to chill a little.

Lets just squash it. I leave you guys to your click you guys have here in Pittsburgh. Enjoy!
Fair enought there Mr. grown-up 28 year old...I'm 36 - does that mean I'm more mature. Maybe, maybe not - so don't go throwing age around like it means something. Hell, if age means something, you'd know how to spell..."has the money to through around like you with you build"

If you're a "man" like you claim, then you've written off the Pgh click so "bye bye" - and we should not expect to hear from you any more.

And by the way, I don't give a rat's *** where you do or don't get your money, never asked, and don't need to explain where I get mine.

Well since you're stock, I say the Jeep should do

Originally Posted by Thegame
I want to go with the GSX. I need to install my shifter bushings first though.
You're on - I just need to install a few more parts than shifter bushings

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet