Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2008, 05:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dennyt4
4 1/2 inches?? Your girl must be in heaven Eric!! "badumpbump"

So why so big? At what point is a 3 1/2" a restriction?
on the jess thrilled part. let me just say, size does not matter!!!. Its how you use it... Remember your evo green vs my stocker

you know im messing!

weird thing is, ETS makes a 4" and a 5" not a 4.5"

Im told from a few (ets,ams etc) that a 3.5" will be maxed out basically with a 35R

the 37R was a borderline kinda, but I am not sure how long i will be a 37R and dont want to buy twice!!

This is why i strategically purchased the big fuel system, fmic and other hardware.

Originally Posted by Thegame
Will that fit with the crash beam and bumper?
lol whats that? just kidding. Thats going to shave me about 90+ pounds. I already removed the front one. I will remove the rear when the time comes.

According to ETS, there needs to be a little "trimming/shaving" to get it to fit stock beam!

Originally Posted by Oki Panoki

yeah that right, you sold it to him back when he was in cali. what a coincidence
yeah, that was kinda strange. Glad he came back to the burgh though... I know he said he was VERY busy with his new job. so im sure we will see him out and about eventually!

Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
Nice FMIC. I'm going to be joining you guys this winter i think with a build. .
Thanks, and the more the merrier! Are you planning on building straight line, or a combination of a few things? When my car is finished, we can go for a ride and you can also ride in denny's im sure to get some ideas.

throw me out some of your ideas... as long as they are not "top secret" j/k
Old Jun 16, 2008, 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

Mike, I was working station 3 at the time. Which was on top of the hill at the downhill cliff hanger turn. You came up the hill just fine. You just didn't exit the top turn far enought over and then you approached the downhill right hander from the right lane . Then you also exited the turn on the inside. It was like you were trying to shorten the course. Which for low speed stuff works but not for alittle faster stuff. Then the next left hander. Which is were i also saw Dan exit way to tight. Its seemed like you guys were getting ahead of yourselves setting up for the next turns. Its kinda crazy but you sometime have to seriously dive across the track to set yourselves up right. Its all about turning once then slowly unwinding.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
Mike, I was working station 3 at the time. Which was on top of the hill at the downhill cliff hanger turn. You came up the hill just fine. You just didn't exit the top turn far enought over and then you approached the downhill right hander from the right lane . Then you also exited the turn on the inside. It was like you were trying to shorten the course. Which for low speed stuff works but not for alittle faster stuff. Then the next left hander. Which is were i also saw Dan exit way to tight. Its seemed like you guys were getting ahead of yourselves setting up for the next turns. Its kinda crazy but you sometime have to seriously dive across the track to set yourselves up right. Its all about turning once then slowly unwinding.
Well Jeremy I won't be making excuses as I have a lot to learn. One of the other
racers mentioned that line for the first 180 downhill turn. I was doing so crappy
I thought what the hell and try it, I ironically I set my fastest time of the day on
the last run of the day. I'll be looking for you in august to give me some pointers.
I really appreciate the pointers, I want to get better!
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
on the jess thrilled part. let me just say, size does not matter!!!. Its how you use it... Remember your evo green vs my stocker
LOL, yeah I remember my Green...I think you sort of remember it wrong though from what I hear HAHAHA

3 cars?? Never happened - HAHAHA
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

LOL, yeah I remember my Green...I think you sort of remember it wrong though from what I hear HAHAHA

The only one putting 3 cars or more on either of you 2 was me !!!!!
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
The only one putting 3 cars or more on either of you 2 was me !!!!!
That was never in question - unfortunately
Old Jun 16, 2008, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PDLTURBO
I've been yelling at you for two years about your braking! They're Brembo's! Use them hard and fast, like women, hehe!
well without my usual teacher there i was lost paul.

i'm glad i'm not the only one that felt that i had better lines last year. maybe i am just noticing the attitude of the car more now.

august seems so far away. i hope someone (perhaps beaver run) decides to organize their own even out there. i have a couple things i would to try differently.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

who ever said that was smokin crack! the only person i talked to lately is a GTO buddy of yours i believe, and i proceeded to talk about how bad you beat that one kid with the GTO... asked about me vs you, said you pulled on my till 4th then we evened out, if anything i edged you. ( i said). 3 cars is outrageous Have it on video somewhere. Unfortunately i was not there for the GTO/evo race.

we will have our rematch soon enough denny! we need someone else to video though, i cant do it anymore
Old Jun 17, 2008, 04:25 AM
Evolving Member

who ever said that was smokin crack! the only person i talked to lately is a GTO buddy of yours i believe, and i proceeded to talk about how bad you beat that one kid with the GTO... asked about me vs you, said you pulled on my till 4th then we evened out, if anything i edged you. ( i said). 3 cars is outrageous Have it on video somewhere. Unfortunately i was not there for the GTO/evo race.

we will have our rematch soon enough denny! we need someone else to video though, i cant do it anymore
So wait, the 4 people you rolled up to after the last meet over at Miracle Mile - 1 of which was the GTO - all heard exactly the same thing, and heard it wrong? LOL

A few of them are on here, but I won't ask them to speak up. Another one of them is one I work with, and was also the one running your video camera from inside my car the ONE time that we raced when I had the Green on my car. He was laughing on Monday telling me this story because he remembers taping it and having to look back past the B-pillar to tape you...the only "edging" of me was when I let up because I thought we were done.

We can talk **** in person all ya want - but maybe you shouldn't be doing it to people you don't really know since you don't know who my friends are?
Old Jun 17, 2008, 04:49 AM
Evolved Member

So wait, the 4 people you rolled up to after the last meet over at Miracle Mile - 1 of which was the GTO - all heard exactly the same thing, and heard it wrong? LOL

A few of them are on here, but I won't ask them to speak up. Another one of them is one I work with, and was also the one running your video camera from inside my car the ONE time that we raced when I had the Green on my car. He was laughing on Monday telling me this story because he remembers taping it and having to look back past the B-pillar to tape you...the only "edging" of me was when I let up because I thought we were done.

We can talk **** in person all ya want - but maybe you shouldn't be doing it to people you don't really know since you don't know who my friends are?
whats the point? i dont understand why you are getting so angry over this? yes upon pulling up they said they knew you.. I already knew this, it was old news. and the only **** talking was on the GTO owner that had his gf out there that you stomped and they went on to talk **** on him too. the black GTO thats on here said he knew you well... yea they all said they knew you well.. Yes there was an evo owner there, and if i remember correctly that was an old cobalt ss owner? Lets face it. I dont talk **** on people i know so i dont see where this is going . I simply stated how i remember the race.. now you can take it the wrong way, or you can know who i am and realize that this is just goofy

Old Jun 17, 2008, 05:34 AM
Evolving Member

Remember your evo green vs my stocker
whats the point?

Just proving my point...
Old Jun 17, 2008, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Just proving my point...
hey, i respect my elders and always have!! i apologize if i offended you. we are all in the same army! its 4G63
Old Jun 17, 2008, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

hey, i respect my elders and always have!! i apologize if i offended you. we are all in the same army! its 4G63

HAHA - douche

I'm used to being the elder everywhere anymore...I think the only one who has me beat is Jeremy LOL
Old Jun 17, 2008, 08:51 AM
Evolved Member

guys... i have a blu ray player for sale. movie and hdmi cable (all in MINT condition)

Sony bpd-S300 (used about 4 months now) $400.00
HDMI cable (not included with player) $40.00
Digital optical audio cable $37.00
Shooter Blu-ray movie $30.00

Looking to get $260.00 for everything! my loss your gain.

great for the person who got a HDTV and wants to give it a go and see what the investment is really all about!
Old Jun 17, 2008, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

hey dan, i got some more good news.

in addition to the deitzel cup, you will also be getting another trophy from the scca for being the second fastest car there on street tires.

congratulations man.

i've really got my work cut out for me. not only do i have to chase frank down, now i also have to worry about chasing you down as well.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet