Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2005, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good thing tho i just bought my groundeffects and dont have money for snow tires
Old Dec 18, 2005, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by ozrally0303
good thing tho i just bought my groundeffects and dont have money for snow tires
At least your priorities are in the right place.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 03:47 PM

Hello,

I am new to the board. I drive a White MR and live in the South Hills area. I have seen the GNV boys here and there and a few other Evolutions in the area. My car is in storage until the winter is over. Does anybody know a shop that will install and tune my car if needed? I am still relatively new to the area.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 01:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CT9AMR
Hello,

I am new to the board. I drive a White MR and live in the South Hills area. I have seen the GNV boys here and there and a few other Evolutions in the area. My car is in storage until the winter is over. Does anybody know a shop that will install and tune my car if needed? I am still relatively new to the area.

welcome to the board. i live in brentwood. so i am pretty close to you.

and OzRally lives about two blocks from me.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 02:58 PM
Evolved Member

slowboy i recomend strongly , good guys good work and fast
Old Dec 20, 2005, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

Hello,

Hey gustin its me steve from GnV, i met you a few months back with my buddy and his audi TT. Let me know when you are ready for parts. I know a few places that install items and do great work. Not a fan of slow boy, a few of my honda acura buddies used them at one point and say they do bad work, but dan on here says they do good work not too sure how they are. But let me know when your ready for some stuff pal.

Steve
Old Dec 20, 2005, 06:26 PM

Steve,

Nice to here form you. I actually replied to Chris about him being interested in buying an Evolution. If he is still interested I would be willing to sell him my car. It has extremely low miles, garage kept, clean...If not I've had the thing for a year and I will probably start playing with it. Let me know. We should meet up somewhere one day if your not busy and your on break from school.

CT9MR
Old Dec 20, 2005, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

Steve,

Nice to here form you. I actually replied to Chris about him being interested in buying an Evolution. If he is still interested I would be willing to sell him my car. It has extremely low miles, garage kept, clean...If not I've had the thing for a year and I will probably start playing with it. Let me know. We should meet up somewhere one day if your not busy and your on break from school.

CT9MR
Gustin,

He actually just picked up an 05 GTO about ehh 3 weeks ago. i guess that means get moddin. Hit me up sometime man my AIM is SteveEvo8
Old Dec 20, 2005, 07:02 PM
Evolved Member

well all i got to say is slowboy has built 500hp evo's that i have personally seen and have seen the graphs of , and first hand experience is top notch, plus they build real dsm racecars tube chassis and all the whole deal, name one other shop in the tri state area that can come close to that
Old Dec 20, 2005, 07:37 PM

Steve,

GTO...like a pontiac GTO?? Did he sell his wrx?
Old Dec 20, 2005, 11:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
well all i got to say is slowboy has built 500hp evo's that i have personally seen and have seen the graphs of , and first hand experience is top notch, plus they build real dsm racecars tube chassis and all the whole deal, name one other shop in the tri state area that can come close to that
None but GnV's pals at Shepard racing, have a huge history of success in the DSM and evo world. But this is not about who is better, just stating what i have heard and my personal opinion.

Gustin,

Yeah the Pontiac GTO i didn't like it at first but its a really nice car. You should check it out one time man we are in the same twp.

Steve
Old Dec 21, 2005, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
agreed...customer service is top notch, as well...steve, how you been, kid? haven't seen you for a while...you drivin your car in the snow? oh and if you usc kids meet up let me know, i'm right close...
Old Dec 21, 2005, 11:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by calvin
agreed...customer service is top notch, as well...steve, how you been, kid? haven't seen you for a while...you drivin your car in the snow? oh and if you usc kids meet up let me know, i'm right close...
Glenn, Yeah man i'm driving it in the snow, gonna go up to shepard racing in may and get a stage 2 transfer case and rebuilt tranny, then in august going to see martin at AMS for a rebuilt motor, new head, and gt35r. We gotta meet up soon man and chill
Old Dec 21, 2005, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

ok guys i know its a while away but whos goin to carlise me and evodan were talking about it and we are goin im preety sure steelcityevo is down my friend wit the supras goin so nows the time to book a hotel and we should all try and stay in the same hotel if possible if yins want
Old Dec 21, 2005, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

im in definetly

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet