Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2008, 11:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was bored. So I made this....

http://www.nurburgringlive.com

Updates itself every 60 seconds with a live webcam from the Nurburgring track in Germany. During prime hours you get to seem some hot rides pulling in.

Enjoy. Just sharing...
Old Jun 28, 2008, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by garcia10
time for name that movie quote......"Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your *******. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite."
American Psycho

Crazy flick Christian Bale is a great actor... I think he actually said *** instead of a$$hole where the ******* is.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=VelociTT;5823674]Nice to meet you too man, your car runs great! Do you want me to extend this to the local mustang guys, just let me know. Either way - I'll either come along with Steve & film, or bring my car if I'm welcome to. I'm uploading the video onto youtube now

ya you can see who you can get, im gonna make a list of everyone, then go bak through the list and get 50% from everyone for the deposit once i figure out the total but i'll need a list first. so probably in a month we'll set the date for
Old Jun 28, 2008, 09:19 AM
Evolved Member

I've got a movie quote for you guys. this should be an easy one. it's from one of my all time favorite movies...

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. "
Old Jun 28, 2008, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

whos yellow evo8 was driving over the mckeesport-duquesne bridge yesterday?
Old Jun 28, 2008, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
I've got a movie quote for you guys. this should be an easy one. it's from one of my all time favorite movies...

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. "
I had to look it up. I won't give the answer away but I will have to put this one on my watch list for movie night.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 09:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 05viiiTB
I had to look it up. I won't give the answer away but I will have to put this one on my watch list for movie night.
there was another movie made in the 70's. it is technically the sequel to that one, but it was made first. i suggest watching that too. starring bill murray.

once someone guesses the quote, i will tell ya the name of the other movie. not that anyone has probably ever heard of it. lol.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
there was another movie made in the 70's. it is technically the sequel to that one, but it was made first. i suggest watching that too. starring bill murray.

once someone guesses the quote, i will tell ya the name of the other movie. not that anyone has probably ever heard of it. lol.
Here is a quote from one of my favorites. If you have seen it you should instantly recognize it.

I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different.

A small budget movie with a great plot and terrific acting...
Old Jun 28, 2008, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Here is a quote from one of my favorites. If you have seen it you should instantly recognize it.

I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different.

i didn't recognize it, had to look it up. i've actually never seen that one.

might have to put that on my "to download" list.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

I never heard of that either. I'm going to have to watch it.

Here is a movie quote. (paraphrased so it'll be harder to Google) It's from a movie that I really like that time never made it at the box office.

"How do you take a grammaton clerics weapon?"
Old Jun 28, 2008, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

I have the evil twins at home right now
Old Jun 29, 2008, 03:48 AM

By pdlturbo at 2008-06-29

Old Jun 29, 2008, 09:14 AM
Evolving Member

Nice pdl!
Old Jun 29, 2008, 10:49 AM
Evolving Member

haha nice paul, here's some more:

Old Jun 29, 2008, 02:20 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by GNV Motorsports
Oh trust me i plan on it now! lol. I just really hate this single disc stuff, it has been bugging me for the past year.

Steve
GnV Motorsports
Be careful what you wish for. My friend had an ACT 2600 in his talon. He was cutting consistent 1.7 sixties. The first time out on the twin disc and he was struggling to get 1.9's. The single discs are much easier to do the slip and dump method which a lot of stock turbo guys use with success. The twin disc comes in like a lightswitch. Just practice a LOT on the street before going to the track or you'll waste a whole night trying to relearn how to launch.

I currently run an ACT 2900 and love it. It is however time for a twin disc and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet