Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2008, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Oki Panoki
i saw the CF hood evo along time ago, long before i had mine but never saw him again. im pretty stock looking except for black wheels lol
CF hood is Jaison, Bryce's cousin.

Old Aug 18, 2008, 03:59 AM
Evolving Member

Next Local Pittsburgh Meet

Saturday August 23 , 2008 7:00pm
Waterfront, behind Loews- AMC theater

Confirmed:
TheGame(X)
Evol.ved (IX RS)
MondoBongo(IX MR SE)
EVODAN(Dietzel Cup Holder VIII)
Travmann(IX GSR)
EvoRaab(white lighting VIII)
DennyT4(DSM)
EvoIan(VIII)
XslowX(VIII)
Turbevo8(VIII)
spumoni1984(IX)
killthelights14(IX)
Mike01GSR(IX MR)
Please post if you plan on attending.

Thanks,

Last edited by Evol.ved; Aug 18, 2008 at 07:37 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 06:38 AM
Evolving Member

yup ill still be there with or without the car.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 07:11 AM
Evolved Member

I'll be at the meet!
Old Aug 18, 2008, 09:14 AM
Evolving Member

How was the shootout guys?
Old Aug 18, 2008, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

It was pretty cool. This was the first one I've been to, but according to everyone it was a great turnout. We got to see some quick times and lots and lots of breakages. I still can't get over how f'in loud those two Turbotrix cars are! They hauled *** too.

Dan L, was that you in the one bracket race? We couldn't really tell, but I thought it was you. And in one of the runs did your car break?
Old Aug 18, 2008, 04:53 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Thegame
It was pretty cool. This was the first one I've been to, but according to everyone it was a great turnout. We got to see some quick times and lots and lots of breakages. I still can't get over how f'in loud those two Turbotrix cars are! They hauled *** too.

Dan L, was that you in the one bracket race? We couldn't really tell, but I thought it was you. And in one of the runs did your car break?

Yes that was me. I was up against Caleb from CBRD. Since we know eachother a little bit I was egging him on as we saw that we would be racing in the first round of elims. At any rate I lost fuel pressure at the end of my burnout and couldn't make a pass. Since I run twin fuel pumps I have to run standalone fuel pump wiring with a much larger relay to handle the current. The power wire feeding the relay came loose and the pumps stopped. I reconnected it and the car fired to life, what a horrible way to end the day, but at least I was able to drive the 280 miles home the next day so I can't complain.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

so i got a new air freshener today for the evo. yankee candle company makes it.

it's called pork & sauerkraut. a little different, but i like it.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 08:31 PM
Evolved Member

Well guys The evo has just made the history books! . Duryea hillclimb has been running for over 58 years. With name like Carrol Shelby, Oscar Koveleski. And many other factory team drivers back in the day. I have become the 8th fastest of all time, the fastest production car ever, fastest door slammer ever, and too many other titles to name. Simply amazing! All hail . This is actually too much to even talk about as i'm almost in shell shock. And it wasn't easy. I had a serious battle with the World speed challange Audi S4. ( a car that i would die for). An over $100g race car. If any one of you would like to really feel what driving a road that will make you scream like a girl is please come out and start hillclimbing. This is the history of car racing in the world.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 08:53 PM
Evolved Member

Awesome Jeremy, true inspiration! Keep setting those records and keep it
sunny side up!
Old Aug 19, 2008, 03:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
Well guys The evo has just made the history books! . Duryea hillclimb has been running for over 58 years. With name like Carrol Shelby, Oscar Koveleski. And many other factory team drivers back in the day. I have become the 8th fastest of all time, the fastest production car ever, fastest door slammer ever, and too many other titles to name. Simply amazing! All hail . This is actually too much to even talk about as i'm almost in shell shock. And it wasn't easy. I had a serious battle with the World speed challange Audi S4. ( a car that i would die for). An over $100g race car. If any one of you would like to really feel what driving a road that will make you scream like a girl is please come out and start hillclimbing. This is the history of car racing in the world.

all hail mitsu indeed!

congratulations jeremy, another hill climb record falls to the evo.
Old Aug 19, 2008, 07:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jerdeitzel

Congratulations Jeremy. Realy cool.

Last edited by CatalystGod; Aug 19, 2008 at 07:47 AM.
Old Aug 19, 2008, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dan l
Yes that was me. I was up against Caleb from CBRD. Since we know eachother a little bit I was egging him on as we saw that we would be racing in the first round of elims. At any rate I lost fuel pressure at the end of my burnout and couldn't make a pass. Since I run twin fuel pumps I have to run standalone fuel pump wiring with a much larger relay to handle the current. The power wire feeding the relay came loose and the pumps stopped. I reconnected it and the car fired to life, what a horrible way to end the day, but at least I was able to drive the 280 miles home the next day so I can't complain.
Dont forget the run where the intercooler pipe blew.....that one from where I was standing looked like something bad happened as well

Shootout was awesome - didn't see anyone from Pittsburgh though. Def. a lot of cars breaking but there was some really fast cars there. Met some guys from the boards and had an all around good time, the cops were more present this year during the hotel party's but nothing real bad happened and no crazy Canadians were arrested at the Best Western this year (cant say elsewhere).
Old Aug 19, 2008, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
so i got a new air freshener today for the evo. yankee candle company makes it.

it's called pork & sauerkraut. a little different, but i like it.
That one is overrated......this is the new scent of the week.

Old Aug 19, 2008, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman
That one is overrated......this is the new scent of the week.

the smell of a rancid port-o-john drives the ladies wild.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet