Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2008, 04:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
got me a little nervous :updown... what kinda transmission fluid you planning on putting in there once its done?
well that is a very hard decision , most likely the hardest I will have to make thru out this whole build process. I mean what turbo, what fluid its like one and the same too tuff to call

I think I may just leave that decision up to someone who actually know way more than me. Whatever the builder Daniel Buschur suggests is what I will use and will not question.

I know what I had used and it worked so really no reason to change it unless Daniel thinks otherwise

But thanks for asking

Dan
Old Sep 10, 2008, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

Well with all the build madness happening around me , I figure I would just post up a few photo's of the Buschur stage3 head and BF 272's. The block is all under wraps in the shrink rap, sorry

Portwork

Valvejob & O-Ring

BF272 lopey's

Stage 3 block wrapped up like my D ick in a hooker

BR Supertech valvetrain

My tranny is awaiting pickup after Daniel Buschur had performed the Bushwacker upgrade.
Along with stuffing an RS front diff into my transfer case and doing a mild upgrade.

Edit
Old Sep 10, 2008, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
Well with all the build madness happening around me , I figure I would just post up a few photo's of the Buschur stage3 head and BF 272's. The block is all under wraps in the shrink rap, sorry

My tranny is awaiting pickup after Daniel Buschur had performed the Bushwacker upgrade.
Along with stuffing an RS front diff into my transfer case and doing a mild upgrade.

Edit
Looks great Dan.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Nice build and parts selection there dan, cant really go wrong with any of that - should run pretty well

Last edited by travman; Sep 10, 2008 at 05:25 PM.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Sounds like some serious turbo goodness . Now it is approaching time for a dual between you and Denny 2.3 35R vs 2.0 37R hmmm hard to call . I actually have a new proving ground for this in mind you will like. We will scan it , then run it hard as hell.

Then time for some Cobra revenge ??????

I am more interested in the $30k, 37R build vs. $500, 50 trim pos dsm, that ones been hyped up way to long to not happen....

....now where did i put them damn bushings

Last edited by travman; Sep 10, 2008 at 05:25 PM.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman
I am more interested in the $30k, 37R build vs. $500, 50 trim pos dsm, that ones been hyped up way to long to not happen....

Truth , that matchup has been very heated
Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:06 PM
Account Disabled

Nice parts dan. The supertech stuff that I have used in the past is very nice. Unfortunately I damaged some of my supertech parts the day before I brought my DSM to the evo meet in pittsburgh. I was actually running a valve short that day and had a broken rocker sitting in the cylinder head when I inspected it later. It smokes a lot when driving now so if anybody needs some free crop dusting in the area just PM me.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman

haha $30,000

If you only knew
Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:10 PM
Account Disabled

Truth , that matchup has been very heated
I've been more than accommodating for that race. If Eric would like to race bring it to Beaver Springs mid-late October and I'll talk to the track owner and we can do 5 heads up races, best car/driver combo wins. Pro tree, heads up, and I'll let Eric **** on the hood of my car if he beats me 3/5 races.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dan l
I've been more than accommodating for that race. If Eric would like to race bring it to Beaver Springs mid-late October and I'll talk to the track owner and we can do 5 heads up races, best car/driver combo wins. Pro tree, heads up, and I'll let Eric **** on the hood of my car if he beats me 3/5 races.
That sounds good to me , Though I dont have much to do with that but I will try and lean on Eric to drive out there and get it done. Hell a chance to **** on your hood , who could pass up on that !!!!!
Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:21 PM
Evolving Member

Portwork

Valvejob & O-Ring

BF272 lopey's

Stage 3 block wrapped up like my D ick in a hooker

BR Supertech valvetrain

Edit
Out of curiosity why'd you go with the RS diff?

Keep us posted on how you like the Bushwacker.

Did you you get any different gear ratios?
Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dan l
good offer.. cant be more local?

You knew from day one I would race you. You also knew that i had absolutely NO control how long the remaining of my build would take. Everyone knew my motor got there in January. It sat for about 4 months before it was touched.

I am not the type of person to back down from a race, so obviously i have not been evading you...
Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:25 PM
Account Disabled

I'll even bring the beer so he has the liquids to take a **** to show what a good sport I am. Right now it looks like a tentative date will be October 18, or october 25/26, or november 1/2.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evol.ved
Out of curiosity why'd you go with the RS diff?

Keep us posted on how you like the Bushwacker.

Did you you get any different gear ratios?
Straight up VIII ratios and final drive , just fortified a bit

As far as the RS diff well why not? Proven to be very durable and is a very nice upgrade for a TC without the LSD. Plus should help solve an already present wheel hop situation

Dan
Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:28 PM
Account Disabled

We'd be lucky to get 1 race at PRP together. At BSD I can ask a favor of the track owner and guarantee that we can have a number or races over the course of the 6 hour T&T tune day. BSD isn't that far away anyways. I drove my car 285 miles one way from Altoona to Norwalk to make passes. Right now my eclipse is 170 miles from BSD. I thought your Evo was a super bad street car, surely it can make the hike.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet