Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2008, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xsolowx
I will be at the game as well!! GO STEELERS

Hell yea! I get to watch everyone "BOO" my fiance when we are there since she will be wearing her Cowboys jersey and jacket!!! Blower!
Old Dec 3, 2008, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
oh i see. are you elevating yourself above that because you don't want to bring anymore negative to your pimp, er i mean employer?
has nothing to do with that at all. I have a complete separate name for my vendor account.

But on a personal note, I think its just plain silly. nothing will get accomplished by arguing online.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PDLTURBO
i did my suby with the same roller jer used, our monthly meet is tmw at qsl in robinson around 630-7. he should be there, you should come with the new sti!
double post. I just love forums sooo much that i thought i'd add more usless crap.

Last edited by jerdeitzel; Dec 3, 2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PDLTURBO
i did my suby with the same roller jer used, our monthly meet is tmw at qsl in robinson around 630-7. he should be there, you should come with the new sti!
Yes and he did a much better job. . Don't let me at it, i have no paitence for that kinda crap. Give me a sawzaw and i'm good to go.

Nice car Denny!

Lets not drag up old fights again. We all realize that some of us don't like others.

Killthelights, look back thru our huge thread and you'll see Denny. We picked on him too. . And you do kno that is a suby meet right? I was thinking of crashing it myself but i'm busy. Altho i do kno a few of those fella's so it wouldn't be really crashing it.

And now for a real question. What is up with your car Peteypab? I see you have a turbo for sale? I'm so confused as to what is real and what is not. Does your car run? Or is this the non driving time of the year for you.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 09:52 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
Yes and he did a much better job. . Don't let me at it, i have no paitence for that kinda crap. Give me a sawzaw and i'm good to go.

Nice car Denny!

Lets not drag up old fights again. We all realize that some of us don't like others.

Killthelights, look back thru our huge thread and you'll see Denny. We picked on him too. . And you do kno that is a suby meet right? I was thinking of crashing it myself but i'm busy. Altho i do kno a few of those fella's so it wouldn't be really crashing it.

And now for a real question. What is up with your car Peteypab? I see you have a turbo for sale? I'm so confused as to what is real and what is not. Does your car run? Or is this the non driving time of the year for you.
Thanks Had an 05 and I like the Suby, but they never seem to make the power the Evos do! Lots o torque though I like this one a lot! Very low key and doesn't attract any attention like the 05 did.

I thought about just cutting the fenders instead too. Can't decide. I can probably get away without doing anything even with the wide wheels/tires until I touch suspension.

This car will be more handling mods with some minor power upgrades. I need to beat up on Dave at Beaverun a little
Old Dec 3, 2008, 10:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dennyt4
This car will be more handling mods with some minor power upgrades.
Speaking of.....you had to go to Home Depot before you told me what those power mods were........conveniently
Old Dec 3, 2008, 10:46 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MR. Tim
Speaking of.....you had to go to Home Depot before you told me what those power mods were........conveniently
Oh come on now - you know me
Old Dec 3, 2008, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

Nice car Denny!

yeah i have been going to those meets for about 2 years now...Had an 02 wrx. All the guys there are great and noone really minds a variety of cars, as long as they arnt there starting touble.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

naa car is parked right now, will be back out in march. was looking for a change in plans over winter, but i am content with the car. soo once the crappy weather goes away, then i will be back out an about
Old Dec 3, 2008, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dennyt4
Oh come on now - you know me
.....convenient
Old Dec 3, 2008, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MR. Tim
.....convenient
Like I said - nothing major on this one. If I want big power, I'll get a second car. I know which one that will be, but it won't be for a while.

I enjoy the handling of this one far too much to try to take it much past maybe 350whp and 400tq. At least that's where I'd like it to be.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 12:15 PM
Evolving Member

Dave if you can wait till the spring i think we'll have a scale day again with the SCR. And why may i ask do you need them anyways?

I need to tinker with something on the car. Installing an Ipod adapter really isn't cutting it It's pointless to make it faster because I can't drive fast anymore(to many tickets) so maybe suspension will be it.

Thanks for the info about SCR. I probably will wait until then.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

i would pay good money to see you change my oil without using a jack.
How much - I will bring my rhino ramps (no jack required)

- Evo is so cake to change the oil in, almost as easy as my old s-10 (s10 required no ramps or anything and filter was at the front of the truck)........the worst I have seen to date was a Dodge Nitro, what a nightmare. Who puts a filter above the pumpkin for the 4wd and other tie bars is beyond me. It took a few minutes to actually find the filter let alone figure out why dodge would do something so stupid.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travman
How much - I will bring my rhino ramps (no jack required)

- Evo is so cake to change the oil in, almost as easy as my old s-10 (s10 required no ramps or anything and filter was at the front of the truck)........the worst I have seen to date was a Dodge Nitro, what a nightmare. Who puts a filter above the pumpkin for the 4wd and other tie bars is beyond me. It took a few minutes to actually find the filter let alone figure out why dodge would do something so stupid.
car is too low to ride up ryno ramps
Old Dec 3, 2008, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

car is too low to ride up ryno ramps
close your eyes and floor it....the lip can be glued back on, i proved this from a few cone incidents.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet