Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2008, 07:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by travman
This is evom p. burgh thread - we have to argue about something or it gets lame!!

I lasted 5 years got the "BS" degree and moved onto making money because I was extremely burnt out, I don't think I could do the school thing anymore even though the company i work for would pay my tuition if I am expanding my education to help in the work place. But for me i enjoy the free time and evenings to do whatever I please and homework is not an option

Next topic: Politics and the mustang vs dynojet dyno debate (its been awhile).....GO!

Sorry, I am just disgusted at this garbage, I worked my but off through college... graduating *** laude for math and magna *** laude for engr and paid my way thru... PHEAA gave me a grant $1500 a semester woohoo! that paid for like 2 credits. Now that I am back in for my masters I am getting my employer to pay for it and guess what they are taxing me on the tuition reimbursement.... Gotta love government

My attempt to get back on topic:

So what BOV should I get?
Should I put a hitch on my evo?
Old Dec 6, 2008, 07:51 PM
Account Disabled

Get a forge BOV. Weld the hitch to your gas tank with a stick welder. If your good you shouldn't have to drain the tank.
Old Dec 6, 2008, 07:56 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EvoIan
Now that I am back in for my masters I am getting my employer to pay for it and guess what they are taxing me on the tuition reimbursement.... Gotta love government
?

Wait till you start earning money. I paid back for more than 30% of what I earned last year. On top of that I got taxed on the dividends from my investments. I'm now getting taxed because I'm buying more stocks this fall. You just can't f1cking win. Now I'm going to be paying for an Escalade for everybody in the "hood". The same losers that break into my car causing me to pay $1300 more than I should have to per year. In a couple weeks I'll be paying taxes so that someone can take away my constitutional rights to own a firearm. My best bet would be to research my family tree and apply for minority status, knock up a few b1tches, and apply for welfare. The I'd be set while all you hard workers pay for my evo mods.
Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:09 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry, I am just disgusted at this garbage, I worked my but off through college... graduating *** laude for math and magna *** laude for engr and paid my way thru... PHEAA gave me a grant $1500 a semester woohoo! that paid for like 2 credits. Now that I am back in for my masters I am getting my employer to pay for it and guess what they are taxing me on the tuition reimbursement.... Gotta love government

My attempt to get back on topic:

So what BOV should I get?
Should I put a hitch on my evo?
Get the HKS SQVRRFL900 - and vta all over town, you will be faster I promise!!!

I didnt get **** for grants through 5 years, all federal and parent + loans..........actually one semester I got a grant so i applied for the rest through federal loans and then i get a letter stating the grant has been removed due to further looking into my parents income. Well that forced my parents to pay out of pocket - needless to say I want to see all the school loan and grant agencies burn to the ground. F**K AES........

Last edited by travman; Dec 6, 2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
i dunno dan, but if you figure it out let me know.

i was on quite a strict herb diet a while ago but have been getting away from it.

edit - can't spell quite
You guys might wanna try iherb.com lol
Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:12 PM

Get the HKS SQVRRFL900 - and vta all over town, you will be faster I promise!!!

Sounds good, I need all the power I can get when Im towing my mobile home
Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

Sounds good, I need all the power I can get when Im towing my mobile home
Or try this to conserve fuel....we all know bikes get better mpg:

Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:24 PM

Thats awesome I'll start looking for a class V for the CBR!
Old Dec 6, 2008, 10:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dan l
Wait till you start earning money. I paid back for more than 30% of what I earned last year. On top of that I got taxed on the dividends from my investments. I'm now getting taxed because I'm buying more stocks this fall. You just can't f1cking win. Now I'm going to be paying for an Escalade for everybody in the "hood". The same losers that break into my car causing me to pay $1300 more than I should have to per year. In a couple weeks I'll be paying taxes so that someone can take away my constitutional rights to own a firearm. My best bet would be to research my family tree and apply for minority status, knock up a few b1tches, and apply for welfare. The I'd be set while all you hard workers pay for my evo mods.
speaking of rights, just wait till there are serial numbers on each shell casing, and each bullet itself. they will be linked to your drivers license when you purchase it.

Then it will be illegal to purchase ammo from another state, and you will be FINED very heavy if caught with it. (like $1000 for first offense and $10,000 for second?)

also there will be a large tax on ammo in PA soon enough, as if they are not taking away any constitutional rights, and now i cannot protect myself against someone who may harm me or my family.

looks like we need a new civil war
Old Dec 6, 2008, 10:42 PM
Evolved Member

bikes are getting out of control!!! did you see some of the honda's come with an AIR BAG!!! gullwing 1800 series or something.. they are like $25,000!
Old Dec 7, 2008, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

Who's selling their black VIII? I saw you on 22 yesterday with the for sale stickers while I was sitting in traffic.
Old Dec 7, 2008, 09:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Thegame
Who's selling their black VIII? I saw you on 22 yesterday with the for sale stickers while I was sitting in traffic.
pretty sure he doesnt post in here, but who knows. i think i know the car your talking about. His car is parked at a business right by 22 about 4 days a week. hes been trying to sell it for a little bit. I got the number for my brother since he was looking for a nice car but i dont think he was looking into an evo that much.
Old Dec 7, 2008, 10:00 AM
Evolving Member

Haven't been here for a while...what's the latest news?
Old Dec 7, 2008, 10:03 AM
Evolving Member

read back a couple pages and you'll see
Old Dec 7, 2008, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by killthelights14
read back a couple pages and you'll see
Who didn't know that

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet