Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

local Pittsburgh Meet

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2006, 02:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey ill ask around i got some honda boys here in baldwin
Old Feb 14, 2006, 04:01 PM
Evolved Member

cool
Old Feb 14, 2006, 04:13 PM
Evolving Member

wow man, i didn't read up on this thread for a while & i was just catching up over the last like 4 pages and it is holarious. Brad, you really have some big fans here. I'm loving this.... reminds me of when the dsm boards got popular about ohhhh say 6 or 7 years ago... *****ing and fighting over garbage & everyone became a super tuner/racer over night. History repeats itself i guess. Us old veterans of the dsm world just sit back and eat our popcorn laughing remembering when it happened before. my sand box is much better than your sand box, but when it springs a leak will you help me fix it? jeesh guys.... seriously isn't there something better to do than insult eachother & compare your car to others?
Old Feb 14, 2006, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 91GSX
wow man, i didn't read up on this thread for a while & i was just catching up over the last like 4 pages and it is holarious. Brad, you really have some big fans here. I'm loving this.... reminds me of when the dsm boards got popular about ohhhh say 6 or 7 years ago... *****ing and fighting over garbage & everyone became a super tuner/racer over night. History repeats itself i guess. Us old veterans of the dsm world just sit back and eat our popcorn laughing remembering when it happened before. my sand box is much better than your sand box, but when it springs a leak will you help me fix it? jeesh guys.... seriously isn't there something better to do than insult eachother & compare your car to others?
I agree, we all know i have the best car here... duhhhhh (jk guys).... nah we need some love in here guys chads right hte last few pages were bickering hahaha.

Oh well guys, anyone do anythign new or interesting lately, car related or not.

Steve
Old Feb 14, 2006, 08:38 PM

hey every1. i live in sharpsville, pa......about an hour north of pitt...right on the OH line. but anyways i saw that every1 was settin up a get-together. didnt feel like goin through all 97 pages to figure out whats guna happen. if some1 wants some it up i would be interested in joining in...i also gotta buddy with an evo who would most likely come. let me know

thanks,andrew
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Andrew03eve
hey every1. i live in sharpsville, pa......about an hour north of pitt...right on the OH line. but anyways i saw that every1 was settin up a get-together. didnt feel like goin through all 97 pages to figure out whats guna happen. if some1 wants some it up i would be interested in joining in...i also gotta buddy with an evo who would most likely come. let me know

thanks,andrew
Welcome aboard.

You must have one fast EVO to make it from North of I80 to Pittsburgh in an hour.

I live in Beaver, which is closer to you. Not many EVO's here in the Northlands.

Enjoy the ride
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

hey OZ, I remember you were looking for a good paint shop. Well, as slow as they're taking, I hate to recommend Biondi Lincoln Mercury, but they matched my exterior paint almost perfectly. I couldn't tell at all. At first, they couldn't match the paint on my car, so they had to have Sikens reps come in to do it. (Sikens is the brand of paint they use in case no one was aware) They got it right on. I'm sure a dealer body shop is goint to cost a lot, but it's worth it in my opinion. I had them write down my paint code for future usage. I should have it back by tomorrow or Friday. I cannot wait.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Thegame
hey OZ, I remember you were looking for a good paint shop. Well, as slow as they're taking, I hate to recommend Biondi Lincoln Mercury, but they matched my exterior paint almost perfectly. I couldn't tell at all. At first, they couldn't match the paint on my car, so they had to have Sikens reps come in to do it. (Sikens is the brand of paint they use in case no one was aware) They got it right on. I'm sure a dealer body shop is goint to cost a lot, but it's worth it in my opinion. I had them write down my paint code for future usage. I should have it back by tomorrow or Friday. I cannot wait.

congrats man. i'm glad you're finally gonna get her back.

being without your evo is terrible.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

hey jer, do you still have those rear swaybars you were talking bout?

i know it's been like two months, but just figured i would ask before i ordered one.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

u right steve , and im the one doing all the bi**hing. sometimes it just seems like all talk and no walk out here ,welcome andrew just keep checking this thread for meets weather dictates that obviously
Old Feb 15, 2006, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

hey oz are u still interested in the afc im gettin close to gettin my aem so im lookin to sell real soon??
Old Feb 15, 2006, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

Hey welcome! Yes Mondo i can get you that sway bar just let me kno.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 04:31 PM
Evolving Member

**** man i want that afc but i was goin to order my clutch wit this paycheck this weekend and then my car payments are due at the end of the month i could def pick it up like 1st week of march but ull prob get rid of it then and the game ya im still lookin for painter im also still waitin for my danm kit they take for ever 2 months late now
Old Feb 15, 2006, 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

well glen im trying to dump it local so if u want to do it then that is fine ill hold it for you long as u are definitly going to grab it
Old Feb 15, 2006, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by GNV Motorsports

Oh well guys, anyone do anythign new or interesting lately, car related or not.

Steve
I got a new intake cover fron GNV motorsports. Arrived early at a very good price. The car makes proper noises now. Good item for those who have no interest in modifying the car past stock but desire it to sound better.

I went to the Auto show this evening. They had a good number of good cars. Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari F40 to name a few. Of course, the EVO 9 and the STI. Best new car has to be the IS350. It can be had AWD. If they made that last year it would be in my garge now.

Quick Reply: local Pittsburgh Meet