Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Mitsu. Meet in York, PA

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2005, 12:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mitsu. Meet in York, PA

Mitsubishi Motors Club of York, PA is having their last meet of 2005 sunday October 23rd at Pinchot Park on the Dover/York side Conewago Day Use Area. A lot of guys have been wanting to have this meet, the last one of the season till some of the guys put their toys away for the summer. We will have a solid turnout for sure. You can view previous meet pics on pages 3 and 5 of my cardomain site:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/449039/3
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/449039/5

The park is near York, PA. From York take 74 north thru dover. Then turn right onto Alphine Road. Stay on that until you go left into the Conewago Day Use area. Here is the map of the park:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/statepar...nchot_mini.pdf

The park in fall will be a great setting for a meet and picture taking. The park is also very wife/girlfriend/kid friendly so bring 'em along.

Contact me with questions and if you plan on coming LET ME KNOW so we can plan how much pizza we need.

-Derek
dmeluzio22@aol.com
Old Oct 18, 2005, 07:04 AM
Evolving Member

We will be meeting at 11:15 at York Mitsu to check out the new IX MR then leaving before noon to head to the meet together.

Last edited by dmeluzio22; Oct 19, 2005 at 07:23 AM.
Old Oct 20, 2005, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

Update

Rain is going to be a factor. We will bag the Pinchot Park Idea due to expected rain all weekend. Sorry but mother nature can be a *****! At least we don't live in New Orleans!

We WILL STILL have a mini meet at York Mitsubishi RAIN OR SHINE. That will start at 11:30 Sunday morning. We will meet at the dealership, mini meet it up, shoot the ****, talk, etc. and get to peek at the new Evo IX for anyone still interested. It may not last long but maybe afterwards we can hit Damons for lunch together!

If you have questions let me know asap. If you left a message on any forums please pass this info onto those sites. Thanks and hopefully still catch some of you guys Sunday at 11:30 for the Evo IX, and maybe Damons.

-Derek
Old Oct 21, 2005, 12:07 PM
Evolving Member

Friday Update

I know I am becoming annoying man but we are trying to keep everyone in the loop. No matter what the meet will now be at the dealership (York Mitsubishi). Starting around 11:15-ish. Even with crappy weather we will still make this fun. Here is what we have in store:

We can park at the dealership and hang out just like any other meet. That along will be fun. We will also have the all new 2006 Evolution IX MR on display in the showroom. Also on display will be the all new 2006 Mitsubishi Raider pickup truck and 2006 Eclipse GT. We will have the Best Motoring Lancer Evolution DVD playing and CBRD (Chad Block Racing Development) will have their 2005 Evo MR on display as well. Many of you may know Chad Block as the driver of the Dyson Racing Lola-MG and Panoz LMP in the American Lemans Series (ALMS).

Hope to see you there and we will have fun no matter what. If it pours and we have nothing else to do we hit Damons for grub and beer!

-Derek & Shane