Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2006, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve - March 25th, 2006

Mod please move post to correct section if this has been posted in the wrong one thanks!
New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve
RAIN OR SHINE, hopefully no snow , but if it does snow, meet is off. Everyone be sure to see what the weather is like in Worcester Massachusetts, thats what we're going by.

ALL CARS WELCOME, THE MORE THE BETTER, feel free to bring food, drinks, anything, no alcoholic beverages.

What: Car Enthusiast Meet, all cars welcome
When: Saturday, March 25th, 2006, 12pm - whenever
Where: Top of Greenhill Park big parking lot, Worcester, Massachusetts

Directions:
From New York - Find I-90 E (aka, the Masspike) Take Exit 10 (Auburn) to I 290 E, then follow the directions below
From Conn. Take I-395 North until it changes into I-290 East, then follow the directions below
From Rhode Island - Take Route 146 North, into Worcester, Go all the way down 146 till it ends, there will be plenty of signs to get to I-290 East, then follow the directions below
From Maine (If any) -I-195 South / West to I-495 South, to I-290 West, then follow the directions below
From New Hampshire - many different ways to get there... dont know how to explain it, but here it goes, for the people next to Concord, take I-93 south to I-495 South then to I-290 West, then follow the directions below
From Vermont - Take I-91 South to French Kings Highway East, then to Route 2 East Take route 2 East until you get to I-190 South, I-190 South merges into I-290 West, then follow the directions below.

Read a map (look at a map)... mapquest do whatever it takes to find I-290 East or West, From I-290 West, take exit 18 (exit sign may say "downtown Worcester, Main street, Lincoln Square, Belmont street") which brings you to route 70, stay straight on that street - do not bear off right or left, there are many sets of lights and intersections, try your best to stay straight on the road. on the 3rd or 4th set of lights/stop sign intersections (most likely lights) look for BELMONT STREET, if you haven't got lost yet, Belmont street should be on your left. Proceed in taking that left, stay on Belmont street until you see Bell Pond which will be on your right. RIGHT AFTER THE POND, on your left will be Skyline Drive. Take that left, this is a long road, very windy, very nice, about a half mile up the road, it will turn into Greenhill Parkway, drive down the road until you come up to a parking lot on the left and a Gazebo on the right, that will be the parking lot where the meet will be held.

From I-290 East - Take exit 17 (Exit may say, Belmont Street, Downtown Worcester) when you get off the exit, take a right at the intersection, you are now on Belmont street, now follow the directions above, and for you lazy ones that dont want to either scroll up or move your eyes up, i'll copy and paste the rest here: stay on Belmont street until you see Bell Pond which will be on your right. RIGHT AFTER THE POND, on your left will be Skyline Drive. Take that left, this is a long road, very windy, very nice, about a half mile up the road, it will turn into Greenhill Parkway, drive down the road until you come up to a parking lot on the left and a Gazebo on the right, that will be the parking lot where the meet will be held.

Take that weekend off, come on, you know you wanna come! See ya there!
and dont forget the camera's !

Last edited by Enjoi926; Feb 27, 2006 at 06:00 PM.
Old Jan 27, 2006, 01:21 PM

bump, dont forget about this meet!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

if my evo is on the road ill be there...........not to mention all my friends cars!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

i hope to make it to this meet this time, hopefully my evo will be all done before then.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 07:41 AM

autobon - do you know of any other blue evo's around worcester/shrewsbury??
Old Jan 28, 2006, 07:56 AM
Evolving Member

If you are speaking of a BBY Evo VIII around worcester/shrewsbury then that would be me. I haven't seen any other BBY's yet but I have seen an electric blue one around white city plaza a month or two ago. So, it is most likely me if you seen one.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Why is the New England meets are always in the winter season? Dont you guys like warmth. It would be nice to have it sometime in april. And dont tell me winter officially ends the 20th or 21st of march because it snows until like the third week of april here sometimes.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 08:08 AM
Evolving Member

Is this gonna be a cruise too? Or just a parking lot meet and greet?
Old Jan 28, 2006, 03:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NoTec
Why is the New England meets are always in the winter season? Dont you guys like warmth. It would be nice to have it sometime in april. And dont tell me winter officially ends the 20th or 21st of march because it snows until like the third week of april here sometimes.
we held like 5 meets over the last summer
Old Jan 28, 2006, 10:32 PM

yea i think it was electric blue, im not sure, i know there is a lighter and a darker version, i had my old car paitned the darker version like autobon's but the one i saw was the lighter blue and it was right next to white city
Old Jan 28, 2006, 10:36 PM

i want to get a cruise going also but people may be showing up at random times, but it does officially start at 12pm, i want to it to last until night, but i doubt that would happen, it would be nice to get a couple through downtown worcester or so...
Old Jan 29, 2006, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

yeah i know a kid who has an EB evo too. I was the kid though that you saw at big y.
Old Jan 30, 2006, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
yeah i know a kid who has an EB evo too. I was the kid though that you saw at big y.

ohh nice, well i sold that blue car i had when u saw me, and now i got a "real" evo V i guess you can call it but its FWD... so its not really complete yet until i get you guys' drivetrain, whose that kid with the EB evo, do you talk to him often, i just want to ask him a question

and another question, whens the autobon site gonna be back up?
Old Jan 30, 2006, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ty-Evo8
If you are speaking of a BBY Evo VIII around worcester/shrewsbury then that would be me. I haven't seen any other BBY's yet but I have seen an electric blue one around white city plaza a month or two ago. So, it is most likely me if you seen one.
do you remember seeing a black "evolution V" with a C/f trunk next to you, if so then its you that i saw
Old Jan 30, 2006, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1 low mx6
i hope to make it to this meet this time, hopefully my evo will be all done before then.
I saw your evo behing Key mitsu a while back, a friend told me about how you got an awesome deal on it cuz it needed a little body work. It didn't look bad at all, although it was dirty but what can ya do it's winter lol

Quick Reply: New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve