Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

New Jersey/philly Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2006, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ashton13
hehe... well the day I posted that it was rainy and 50... not to mention I have the snow tires on for the next 2 months which is not even half as fun as the Advans to meet and go crusin around... its all good April/May im down...

yea i hate snow tires but but i guess its my own fault for having ws50 blizzaks.they are too hard core for down here espeically this winter seeing that there has been absolutely no snow. i wish i could put my advans back on but the tires arent on my new wheels yet (team dynamic pro race 1.2) and my lugs havent come in either. (been backordered for a long *** time). should be a nice performance gain too when i put them on. i swear i can feel how much heavier these tires are. the combonitation of going from stock wheels with blizzaks to advans and lighter wheel i figure could be like 60lbs
Old Feb 1, 2006, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by mbamrah
Hey guys,
I am Sunny, I just bought an evo IX a couple of weeks ago. Would love to join you guys for any meets in New Jersey, got a friend who bought a red evo MR and he comes down to New Jersey for the weekends from PA. My evo is a silver one and I live in North Brunswick.
g35sammy, this friend of mine traded his g35 coupe with 17k miles for 28,500 but paid the mark up for an MR. These dealers try and get money from wherever they can. Try and push your dealer a bit more for your g35. I got mine for 31500. Congrats on the evo and welcome to the club.
Seen a grey evo MR near North Brunswick, anyone know who it belongs too?
whats up man..im always down to meet up..go to LOTMEET.com and check out some meet schedules...its all central jersey..let me know Im about 25 mintues from your area
Old Feb 1, 2006, 05:24 PM

thanks eviil and mbamrah......i actually got these guys to to up my trade in to 26.5.....and im going to get the car for 31 915.......i guess ill push harder because im taking my friend to get an evo too......so i guess that should help me right? i mean if im bringing someone and im getting the sales guy another sale......i should get a bettter deal.....i can't belive that one guy got 28.5 for his G......thanks for the info guys~ im going to talk this guy at cherry hill triplex downnnnnnnnnnnnnn. hopefully meet some evo owners soooooon~ thanks again!
Old Feb 1, 2006, 06:07 PM
Evolving Member

whats the name of the guy you're dealing with and cherry hill? only ask cause that's where i bought mine.
Old Feb 1, 2006, 06:51 PM

oh yea? how much did you pay jason? im dealing with Mike Kehl......could you give me some info on how to lower price maybe ? thanks man! oh and how did they treat you? ok? did they try and pull anything over on you? thanks once again!
Old Feb 1, 2006, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

yeah it overall i'm happy with how things worked out. i dealt with marco. he was really cool.

although i have my own opinions about some how things operate around there. i'll pm you in a little more detail shortly when i get a minute free.
Old Feb 2, 2006, 04:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by .50 Cal Cow
yeah it overall i'm happy with how things worked out. i dealt with marco. he was really cool.

although i have my own opinions about some how things operate around there. i'll pm you in a little more detail shortly when i get a minute free.

I got mine from triplex and Deal with the same guy, Marco.
They're nice people, give you advice and everything.
Old Feb 2, 2006, 09:14 AM

Hey Guys,
Any suggestions on dealers for service, my car is brand new and need to get the first service done sometime next month.....Brad Benson is the closest, but reading the forums I wanna avoid it, please suggest some reliable mitsu dealers for service.

Sunny....
Old Feb 2, 2006, 11:21 AM
Evolving Member

i heard something good about metro mitsu on essington ave in philly. never been there though
Old Feb 2, 2006, 11:38 AM

Thanks Jason, wud u know of any in NJ?

Sunny....
Old Feb 2, 2006, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

you could take it to cherry hill triplex for just oil change and first service. they never cared about my catback but got the feeling if i had anything else major i.e. mbc, tbe they might say something with warranty. but got my first oil change there and all went fine. wouldn't recommend them for tire swaps though.
Old Feb 3, 2006, 11:22 AM

hey I am mbamrahs friend, Actually i got 29.5 k for my G35, but paid 38500 for the MR, Got a lojack free though
Old Feb 3, 2006, 11:25 AM
Evolved Member

u guys should check out www.tristatetuners.com
Old Feb 3, 2006, 11:36 AM
Evolving Member

cherry hill triplex is pretty good with service. i get my free maintenance done there. they also fixed some warranty issues on my car without any arguements.

g35sammy, let me know if you're going there this weekend, if i'm around i can drop by there.
Old Feb 3, 2006, 01:18 PM

Thanks JoizeeX, will let u know when I am coming there. Hey the dealer I bought the car from never told me about free maintenance, he did mention something about the first service being free, does a dealer have to give u the free maintenance of 2 years or does it automatically come with a brand new Mitsu ?

Quick Reply: New Jersey/philly Evo Owners