Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

New Jersey/philly Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2006, 03:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have no idea how i got it for free, but they sent me this paper in the mail that i have 45k mile/4yr free maintenance. i didn't even expect it. call ur dealer and tell them it was good doing business with them, that u gonna give them good ratings on the survey (that u'll get later) and then inquire about getting free maintenance. just play "i scratch ur back, u scratch mine". the free maintenance can be done at any dealer btw.
Old Feb 3, 2006, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by .50 Cal Cow
you could take it to cherry hill triplex for just oil change and first service. they never cared about my catback but got the feeling if i had anything else major i.e. mbc, tbe they might say something with warranty. but got my first oil change there and all went fine. wouldn't recommend them for tire swaps though.
They put on the panties when it comes to Big Mods on the car.
Back in 2000, I was getting an oil change in my 3G Eclipse. I sat there listening to sevice guy telling some girl that the problem with her auto trans in her 98 GSX was caused by lowering springs.
Old Feb 4, 2006, 10:26 AM
Evolving Member

they told me at there about getting one oil change free if i brought them the survey to fill out themselves. but definitely nothing about free service for that period.
Old Feb 4, 2006, 11:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kuba23
You guys know where the PNC arts Center is off the garden state parkway ??? well thats my exit monmouth county....
lol thats my exit, what town are you in??
Old Feb 4, 2006, 01:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by .50 Cal Cow
they told me at there about getting one oil change free if i brought them the survey to fill out themselves. but definitely nothing about free service for that period.
my dealership in mass offered me a free oil change tank of gas or detailing for filling out that survey, but then they closed. mitsu service is garbage. by the way i really like metro mitsu for service in philly. no apointments needed i just drive in and they are very fast. the waiting room and everything is a dump with really old magazines but theres a red evo VII on the lot to look at while you wait
Old Feb 7, 2006, 11:09 PM

cherry hill is total GARBAGE! they were jerking me around making me wait for my ix, saying they had one.....bunch of lying sack of u know......anyway......got my ix at benson in jersey.....not bad...loving this car!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 8, 2006, 05:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by g35sammy
cherry hill is total GARBAGE! they were jerking me around making me wait for my ix, saying they had one.....bunch of lying sack of u know......anyway......got my ix at benson in jersey.....not bad...loving this car!!!!!!!!
damn sorry to hear. i did see a some 9's in their back lot when i was there. don't really know how their salesmen are, but their service department is pretty good. just speaking from personal experience.
congrats on the car!
Old Feb 8, 2006, 10:21 AM

Cool Cheese Steaks Anyone?

Im off of exit 2 off 195. Im about 30 miles to Belmar and 40 miles to Philly. I love having a car that MAYBE one or two other people in my town have...makes me feel part of the elite..anyone in the Jersey and Philly area that wants to meet up and bs about some car sh*# and convoy to Philly or the shore for some cheese steaks..let me know. my aol SN and e-mail is EVALAST324@aol.com
Old Feb 8, 2006, 03:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by g35sammy
they used to have like 3 of them sitting on lot. guess they got rid of them all? as far as cherry hill goes I think i'm going to go to metro mitsu for next service work and see how they treat me (and if they notice the mbc and dv). if it goes well there most likely won't be heading back to cherry hill anytime soon.
Old Feb 8, 2006, 03:08 PM
Evolving Member

glad to hear that you did end up getting a IX afterall though. now that you're definitely part of the club definitely have to link up for evo meet.
Old Feb 8, 2006, 10:49 PM

def .50~ im having a blast just driving! hahahahha