Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

crusing cross MAss

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exit two is in Lee mass. alll the way west near new york. Its far from easter mass/near boston (2hrs 15min aprox.)
Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:19 PM

its a nice stretch of the pike though, driven it alot, i think its almost 50 miles between exits two and three wide open country highway almost, be cool for pics.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by NoTec
Sorry for giving you the wrong impression. Yeah, many years ago, i was in a group of hondas( couple of integras, civics, nsx, 02 mustang <--worked, and old school caprice) travelling on the Mass pike. From the point where we saw the troopers on the side of the road to the point we were ALL (10) pulled over. We had the speed set to 70 mph. Heck, I was at the front behind a semi in the left lane going up a slight grade. Guess what, All of us were pulled over.(Not the semi) The caprice and mustang who both were in the middle just pulled off as if nothing happened. Eight cars now on the side of the road pulled over by 2 troopers. 4 cars at the back were given $180 tickets (84 in a 65) , 4 cars in the front given $75 tickets (75 in a 65) . It was near the end of the month. I was the only one that beat the ticket. My point to that long *** rant, Mass troopers like to profile. Even if you're innocent, you're still guilty of driving an IMPORT!!! So a meet would be great but a cruise on the pike would be iffy.
yeah i understand what you trying to say. but i dont think it ll be a plm if we SET in 60mph. why would hurry back east to boston? let our car boosting allway i am sure every evos sounds real nice crusing at 60mph and why would cop stop us if we got notting on us.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mdesi
A cruise sounds good but I'm only 20min from Boston and most of you guys are in CT.
If I were to meet you, where/how far is exit 2?
maybe would be best if meet all in springfield?
Old Mar 10, 2006, 11:26 AM
Evolving Member

lets make a list who s in!

1. 2003evolution (evojohn)
Old Mar 10, 2006, 05:27 PM

when is the set date?I like the idea of meating in springfield.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

What time would you plan on starting the cruise? It will take me about 2 hours to get to exit 2.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 11:49 PM
Evolving Member

i havent make any dates or anything yet.. we all can throw in some set of date and time etc..

meet in springfield not bad idea. since i am abt 2 hours from exit 2 too.. but the longer and more enjoy cruing. its all up to you guys! lets say sometimes this june or july?
Old Mar 11, 2006, 02:50 PM

like the idea of june, if i have this much andvanced notice ill def. say that im in, and im definatly not going to let the idea of the law deter me from enjoying a road that everyone drives on. Cops are everywhere, always.

Last edited by dntdrvslow; Mar 11, 2006 at 02:53 PM.
Old Mar 11, 2006, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dntdrvslow
like the idea of june, if i have this much andvanced notice ill def. say that im in, and im definatly not going to let the idea of the law deter me from enjoying a road that everyone drives on. Cops are everywhere, always.
Old Mar 13, 2006, 06:41 PM
Evolving Member

how abt july 22nd?
Old Mar 13, 2006, 06:49 PM
Evolving Member

i'd do the meet, but the cruise thing is probably not gonna happen for me, i live in brookline(basically boston for all you other New Englanders) and exit 2 is MAAAAAAADDD far
Old Mar 13, 2006, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

i'd be in. i could drive up from philly and time it so i meet you guys at route 2 and then drive the rest of the way in a caravan of evos.. yea i like that idea
Old Mar 14, 2006, 01:00 PM

i say, for every major city that the masspike encounters, stop in and pick up more to caravan with, lets say you start at exit 2, or whoever starts at exit 2, goes along the pike, this would be complicated, but i think fun, and agood way to meet people on the forum, well everyone that wants to be part of the cruise, should set up a place and contact the first person or couple of people starting at exit 2 to meet them somewhere along the pike, for example, if theres someone that lives close to exit 5 they could meet them somewhere right off the pike, tolls wouldn't matter because you would end up paying the same amount whether you went the entire distance or stopped off every toll, then head back onto the pike, and meet another off exit 8 or so, if a couple of people live in the springfield area, set up a small meeting spot, then exchange phone numbers with whoevers leading this cruise, and meet somewhere off the pike with another bunch of people, and so one, or instead of hitting each exit, just hit the 2 other cities on the way to boston, that should be enough covering ground for the cruise, im sure a couple could meet in springfield and a couple could meet in worcester, and then we could all head onto the pike and all go into boston together... but thats just what i think. i dont know, might sound complicated to you guys, but i think it would be the most organized way of doing it instead of having people from worcester drive 2 hours to get to exit 2 then drive 3 hours to boston. this way im sure a lot more people will join the cruise. get what im saying or should i explain more.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 02:06 PM
Evolving Member

OH i LOVE the idea! but myself for sure i ll meet in exit 2 since my grandmother lives right off exit 2 and maybe stop in every rest area to add more evos at each rest area what do you think guys? I know i ll LOVE it and NEVER miss that day! cuz i never seen any Evos around my town or anywhere. its like i am all alonly. LOL. yes we can exchange phone numbers. I wanted to tell you guys1 i dont mind give ya all my phone number and it ll be text only cux i dont use phone. and i am deaf i am sure few of u guys know.

Wanted to tell ya all my tranny and t-case are on way back From TRE. and my engine alomst done. should be done around 3 or 4 weeks.. Cant wait get her back on the street!

hows july 22nd? maybe meet around 11 or noon time? or?

Quick Reply: crusing cross MAss