Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

crusing cross MAss

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2006, 06:52 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
only 2 months away! we all need to make a plans for this. does everyone still like that date july 22nd, meet off exit 2 from mass pike? anyone have any other idea just throw it in.
i have a friend that will come with us and he ll video it whole thing. He got HDTV video camara.
Old May 3, 2006, 07:11 AM
Evolved Member

I just found out about this thread today, I'm about 20 minutes north of Boston. If theres anyone else around that wants to meet up around there (anyone in the salem/lynnfield/saugus/lynn/etc. area, I know I've seen a few others around) then head down to the meet that would be cool. Also where exactly are we gonna have this meet? I'm thinkin some of us need to bring some grills and ****.
Old May 3, 2006, 07:22 AM

so i guess its time to start setting up where everyone will be meeting off the pike?? ill be at the providence/worcester 146 exit, i think its exit 12 or 11? not sure, but ill double check, when you get off the exit from the mass pike you would take a left and there would be a big parking lot directly on your right, right after you take teh left, i will be waiting in that parking lot. ill post with more information afterwards, we also need to schedule a time to meet up at, technically 60mph = 1 mile a minute, as most people know, so if people travel at around 60-65mph (also if we all travel at around 60-65 mph hopefully staties and/or other police wont bother us) it will average around a little more than a mile a minute so if your going to be traveling from new york to each exit, you can plan according to the amount of miles it takes to get to everywhere from each exit. so if one exit is 30 miles away and its 1:00pm plan to start meeting up at that exit around 1:30pm, so if you start the cruise at 11:00am 100 miles away from boston (or whatever the mileage is, use mapquest to get exact numbers, they are always .1 or .2 off when it comes to mileage) plan to meet in boston at 12:40. get what im saying? is that a good idea? 2003evolution you make the plan, if you like my idea, i can start helping you arrange everything. if not just let me know
Old May 3, 2006, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

ill most likely be down with about 5-10 cars, you care if some S4's come?
Old May 3, 2006, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

S4's are the enemy! j/k So how bout them grills? And again...anyone out there from the salem/lynn/saugus, etc area?
Old May 3, 2006, 10:43 AM

let it breath im in the boston area, if your driving down we can meet up and head down
Old May 3, 2006, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Sure thing, I'll PM you. Do we have an exact location for this meet yet? Also Can we get a list of the cars participating?

LetItBreath - Black '05 VIII
Old May 3, 2006, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im deff down john! just give me the date or time on aim iight!!
Old May 3, 2006, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Enjoi926
so i guess its time to start setting up where everyone will be meeting off the pike?? ill be at the providence/worcester 146 exit, i think its exit 12 or 11? not sure, but ill double check, when you get off the exit from the mass pike you would take a left and there would be a big parking lot directly on your right, right after you take teh left, i will be waiting in that parking lot. ill post with more information afterwards, we also need to schedule a time to meet up at, technically 60mph = 1 mile a minute, as most people know, so if people travel at around 60-65mph (also if we all travel at around 60-65 mph hopefully staties and/or other police wont bother us) it will average around a little more than a mile a minute so if your going to be traveling from new york to each exit, you can plan according to the amount of miles it takes to get to everywhere from each exit. so if one exit is 30 miles away and its 1:00pm plan to start meeting up at that exit around 1:30pm, so if you start the cruise at 11:00am 100 miles away from boston (or whatever the mileage is, use mapquest to get exact numbers, they are always .1 or .2 off when it comes to mileage) plan to meet in boston at 12:40. get what im saying? is that a good idea? 2003evolution you make the plan, if you like my idea, i can start helping you arrange everything. if not just let me know
it sounds real good idea.. yes I do still want keep that 60-65 mph. less trouble for all of us. yes if you would be more glad to help me out. it ll be good.. and i ll start off myself off exit 2 and add it up all way down to boston.

Abt the date. Hows July 22nd for everyone?? i ll be start off at exit 2 around 11am.. and Abt all Evos.. i got few friends that want to tag along.. i dont mind at all. or just want all EVOS? let me know.

and what do you think of make movies cilp for this meets? few more than 3 or 4 camara would be REAL nice and have it edit and cutting and paste it all together something like that. my goal is Try get New England Evos owners to tag along with us.

we gotta find a place around in boston maybe a park or something? boston evos any idea?
Old May 4, 2006, 12:33 PM

1. LetItBreath - Black '05 VIII
2. Evolution-ized - Grey '06 IX Mr
Old May 4, 2006, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

bump for a list of people going for sure.
Old May 4, 2006, 06:35 PM

im in
Old May 5, 2006, 04:05 PM

i need some clarification, Where exactly are we meeting? Exit 2 or at the providence/worcester 146 exit?
Old May 6, 2006, 02:22 PM
Evolving Member

I was thinking abt meet every rest stop on mass pike so it ll make easier for everyone?
Old May 9, 2006, 04:49 PM

saw the thread figured i would once again confirm im in
see you guys at exit 2 at eleven

Quick Reply: crusing cross MAss